Waiting was not an option as the TAX rules are changing. I was hoping to save everyone time by downloading the updates free of charge and doing it myself but it seems that this may not be possible. Please let us know if you need help in arranging this, we will assist where we can. Thank you. Below are instructions to perform a map update using a computer with Windows OS: Below are instructions to perform a map update using a computer with Mac OS: Copyright© 2018 Visteon Corporation. In general options I can’t scroll down to System Information. We would suggest trying several TA volume settings until you get to a satisfactory level (depending how loud you prefers to receive the TA’s). We’ve spoken to our technical department, they recommend trying these few steps: double check the USB is formatted to FAT32. Run the installer program as you would for any other software. I then have silence except when warnings are transmitted. All of these things were fine until the last two weeks. Many thanks. Once backup is finished, you may remove the SD card and insert it back into your vehicle. Hope this helps. If you’re having serious issues with this please contact customer relations and they should be able to help advise further. Please help. Is the CAT well hidden in this model? In the Setup menu (sub-menu Bluetooth), the Bluetooth can not be activated anymore. It would be possible to update the Touch and Go system, but we’d advise going to your local dealer. Many thanks! Oh, and now my SatNav’s traffic is working OK, so I could have got away without the Map Upgrade anyway! We need to confirm if you’re selecting the correct option for your vehicle, i.e. 4.9 ( On 5 ) Leave us a message Sorry we are not available at the moment. Upgrading your existing Toyota Touch ® 2 with Go multimedia system will give you the following improved features: They are best placed to assist you further, and they can be contacted, here: https://www.toyota.co.uk/help-centre/email-us Which model of Yaris do you have? I have version 2.8.4H – is there possibility to update it ? A free PC-tool called Toyota Touch&Go Toolbox is available on the Downloads page. Hi Arne, Thanks for your post. Thanks for getting in touch with us. A Mac can use Windows, including Windows 10. Thanks for your post. Please keep us updated. I tried to update my maps via the Toyota portal and it has ruined my Touch&Go, which I will have to replace at vast expense. The USB memory should be empty. Opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. have I done something wrong? A service menu should appear. (Just done this on my 2015 Yaris Excel Hybrid and map updated to 2017). I have tried to send a route to my Toyota Auris Hybrid, the computer side says it’s been sent but when I get to the car to download it it says it failed to contact the server even though it also tells me that I’m connected to the internet. They will be able to take you through a step-by-step process! Badly designed, quickly out-of-date, frustrating to programme and, like you paying for maps policy, like something from the 1990s. Hi Finners, Could you please provide us with the reg so we can check this out for you? The USB stick needs to be FAT 32 formatted, with a capacity of 8 GB or greater. Hi Emil. The files do not need to be in a separate folder, just unzipped directly to the USB drive. Looks like the stick isn’t the problem (else the eStore update via USB wouldn’t have worked). Hope this helps. – Given their reformat recommendation and previous comments that the car is very sensitive to the USB stick (and that we had originally downloaded the 4GB update package on a Mac) we reformatted the USB on a Windows 10 computer and unzipped the 4GB update package from Windows 10 directly to the USB. You can then select the system that is installed in your car, or select “more info” and it will tell you how to check the software version. Just bought a 3 yr old Prius with the original software installed. We would advise for you to contact our Multimedia Team, as they will be able to assist you further. I did leave a message a few days ago but have not had any response. I don’t have the touch system in my car. the following procedure may help in resetting the Navigation System. When connected by usb its saying connected by mirrorlink I get symbol of phone and car and it’slike buffering symbol on car How much would this cost? How will I be informed? Hi. As a customer, I feel I am entitled to know when an update is available, as I have paid in advance. This tool is required for the identification of your navigation device, and later it is used to … Hi Rachel, Toyota (GB) PLC is a company registered in England and Wales with registered company number 0916634 with its registered office at Great Burgh, Burgh Heath, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5UX. I prepared second USB stick but now I got following error: Navigation database update of version6.10.0.WL has failed due to an error: Update not valid for this device. However all of my four Hybrids have suffered badly from stone chips. Thanks. Hope this helps and if you have any other questions please let us know. As we are not in a position to assess your car, we would recommend contacting your nearest Toyota centre. Without doubt this will be a keeper as to drive it is the best I have owned. As I have a work around I can live with it but if it’s a bug perhaps your software designers could fix it for the next release. Hi David, There are two options available when trying to solve the issue. The device ID should be located under: We’d advise contacting our Multimedia team directly as they would be in the best position to assist you further. Exactly the same issue as has been noted here. By accessing the My Toyota Customer Portal, applications will be installed or updated directly from within your car. We are investigating this further with our technical team and we will post a reply as soon as we can. Thank you for your post. Hi Ella, My mistake Ella. Customer experience is extremely important to us, so we are sorry to hear that you haven’t felt satisfied with the service of the Multimedia Team. Thanks for getting in touch. Such a shame really that spending 36K on a car , Toyota expects the customer to pay another £100 + to get the updates done on navigation even though the car is only 2 weeks old. As far as the My Toyota area is concerned, we are not aware of any issues. Hi John, I followed all instructions and Toyota Touch System 2 was able to identify the update, it allows to select regions and individual countries, however when I press start update it shows ‘Radio will reset to complete update’ message and then reboots itself. Many thanks. This blog is very helpful. Toyota call its system Touch & Go which would imply that it's pretty easy to use - you just touch and go. Please let me know if there is a solution. I wanted to know will this alsoupdate my unit software. Is yours structured in this way? The instructions state that I need to keep the engine running while the update is processing. Thanks for getting in touch. – They recommended we download the package, re-format the USB as FAT32 and try again. 2. Thanks for getting in touch and we’re sorry to hear that you’re having problems with your Prius. = Unzip update package from the Windows machine directly to the USB rather than to a temporary directory that you copy across separately. We’re sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing issues updating software on your Yaris. I have tested other online services like Twitter and the weather whilst driving and they all work ok. Hi Steve, These cookies do not store any personal information. (sarcasm is getting stronger here!) My Toyota touch and go 2 delete my personal settings 10 seconds after I log into my Toyota account on the device. I love my new Prius (this is my 2nd Prius) but I feel let down by seemingly poor software. Press and hold the MEDIA (might be a ♬) button and while holding it,turn on and off the low beams 3 times in a row. There is also another option for you. Unfortunately, this is not an option on a US model. The car will not accept the single file. Many thanks. Hi Gerry, This is my second rav4 hybrid (the first one I bought from Burrows a autherised dealer. Hi Chris. We would advise keeping an eye on the My Toyota website around these times to see when the next update will be available. Kind regards Any comments? This is a pain as it also does not recognise places that do not have a number, like a hotel on a long out of town road, joined half way at a roundabout, at night. We recommend speaking directly with your Toyota dealer so they can advise you further and outline costs. Hope this helps and if you have any other questions please let us know. You should be able to update your maps yourself. Hi Rachel, I cannot use any of the apps I’ve subscribed to. Thanks for your post. Not even an upgrade option available .. how can i sort this. I have a new (in the last two weeks) problem with my Toyota touch2go. If this second attempt is still not successful then you may need to take your car to your local Toyota dealer. The toolbox will install to your Applications folder. Thank you for your post. What’s the link to the purchases page please? Very frustrating 40 mins! They could not see anything initially wrong and have suggested that you try to Have you been to your local Toyota Centre regarding this issue? If not it is a little tricky. Is it possible to swap the Navi Box with the old car as that is still at the dealers? Thank you for your post. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Computer will complain but will not have had a chance to rewrite the .DS file onto stick. Hi. Thank you for your post. I am trying to install Estore on my Yaris. Hope this helps! Select. Please note there are currently no software updates for Touch 2 (without Go). I amended the way I dragged the unzipped file to the stick drive. I’m considering updating the map on my Touch and Go, but was shocked to find the update costs over £100. Every Mac has a built-in program called Boot Camp that lets you install Windows on your machine. Secondly, we would have to advise getting in contact with your local dealer. I’ve ive paid for and down loaded the file, put it on memory stick and plugged it into the USB drive. Hi Ian, – When we tried again, the update worked. Hi Jarek, Obviously, your local dealer will also be happy to help, but this might save you a trip. Thanks for getting in touch. Our new RAV4 Hybrid SATNAV does not recognize our house and tries to take us over a closed railway crossing! WOW! You can adjust (e.g. In my old car bavigation I updated my Map in mid 2016 it was all fine. Hi, my Toyota C-HR 2018 fails to install any software updates. I paid full price for it out right. Hope this helps. Map updates are as clear as mud, can’t be sure which one actually applies to the touch 2 with go plus, is it the same map as touch 2 with go (not plus) ? This will take quite a while. Unfortunately, we are unable to say when the next update will be available. We’ve referred your case to customer relations and we have a record of your Father’s telephone number and your email address. toyota-tech.eu” site should be applicable to your vehicle. However, following apparent lack of success with the Disk Utility formatting on my Mac, I bought a new 16GB USB stick, which was formatted to FAT 32 in the shop. The system will also not load music from my phone either via Bluetooth or USB. This is the ID for my infotainment system: @KfJV4cxjnrTmm2G@x33Rg8212. Hi John, Hi Richard, Thanks Ella, hopefully we’ll hear something soon. Insert the SD card from your vehicle into your computer. Thanks for getting back to us. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Not being able to download the update FOC makes a nonsense during the first 3 years of the principle of My Toyota that owners have online access to service material be able to keep their vehicle systems up to date. A week ago I got a message on my Auris Navigation Unit that my Traffic Subscription had expired. And so on…. We can see that our multimedia team are currently working on your case, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. If it is Touch 2 with Go, the latest map ID is 2014v3. Your local dealer can be found here: https://www.toyota.co.uk/world-of-toyota/find-your-dealer.json. This I downloaded first to my computer then copied it to an otherwise blank 16GB FAT-32 formatted USB stick. Please help. 6. Many thanks. Hi Norman, Hi Steve, When we’re trying to use the Nav function it says that it is unavailable. Using the information in the linked article, I purchased a 3 Year Map Care & Connected Services update to be installed TOA via E-Store. Many thanks. If you do log your issue, once something is fixed/mapped you will get a notification which means it will be on an update soon. I posted a question here concerning my 2016 Prius. Hi there, I am totally confused! Hope this helps. First off I have to say that like many other things on the Auris, the system works and works extremely well without being flashy. They also confirmed my eligibility for free updates for three years from first registration. I have a doubt about the update of touch 2 Go navigation system from 4.2.2L to 4.3.0L. I have a new Prius Dec 16. Or you can click RUN and type CMD then enter. It’s pretty bad for a paid service in 2020. I took my car to my local dealer this morning and they updated the unit including installing map 6.9.0WH without any argument. My questions are thus: No, it is not possible to change the sat nav voice. We’re sorry that you’ve been experiencing an issue with your multimedia system. Hi Keith, Hi Ian, I have downloaded and unpacked it to 3 different USB pens. You can find your closest dealer here: https://www.toyota.co.uk/find-your-dealer.json. reads the usb sees the update starts then crashes stating insufficient storage to perform update! We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing an issue with your navigation system. This is not up to date. The crossing has been closed for many years so surely it should be on the map as such! Usually it will be around the first quarter (Spring) and 3rd quarter (Autumn). The second icon will give you a set of instructions on how to download your maps, and the third icon is a link to the actual download. Could you please provide us with the reg or VIN? Hope this helps! See also: We have 2 Toyota Touch 2 with Go manuals available for free PDF download: Repair Manual, Quick Reference Manual . Hi John. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Please give us a bit more detail and we’ll do our best to help you get it sorted. Hi, do these instructions only apply to Touch 2 & Go (eg. I assume the update didn’t take place? View your basket by clicking ‘Basket’ from the menu at the top of the page. When I download the files from the App Store I only get one file (swdl.iso) rather than a zip containing several files as expected. Does your car need a map update, or do you need the Sat Nav feature installing in your vehicle? As soon as they have this information they will be able to update you on the situation. Thanks. I thought that maybe the E-Store was out of date, so downloaded the latest E-Store App, installed it on the correctly formatted USB Key. Any sat nav software for Toyota vehicles should recognise full UK postcodes. Unfortunately, it is not possible to upgrade a Touch 2 with Go system to Touch 2 with Go Plus. Setup > General > ‘System Information’ In the case of the hotel the post code showed it on a different Road and if I put in the road and number not all the post code. We would recommend this as the first step. We will speak with customer relations and let you know the outcome. Hi. With my previous Prius I needed a map update and the dealer was unable to help/understand how to do this. Learn how your comment data is processed. We recommend speaking directly with our customer relations department so they can investigate this further for you. Hi, I have just purchased a 2015 Verso, I want to upgrade the Touch 2 Go system, it has version 4.3.1L at present, and i am unsure of which item to purchase from the E Store to upgrade the software to the latest version, i believe the software upgrade was released in 2016 and is a lot nicer to use, i talked to a toyota dealer but they did not know what i was talking about, hopefully you can help, Thank You. I have a question for you The complete uninstall command line for Toyota Touch & Go Toolbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Toyota\Toolbox\uninst.exe. I have a 2015 prius+ with T&G 1.7.5H, there is any way to update to 2.x? This is it, the 2017 excel or supposed to be! toolbox.exe (4.59 MB) uninst.exe (331.32 KB) The information on this page is only about version 3.7.0.27177 of Toyota Touch & Go Toolbox. Hi, my Toyota Yaris 2014 fails to install any software updates. Hi Cristina, I have logged in to MyToyota to get a maps update as I believe I have 3 years worth of free updates but the only options I have are to purchase the latest maps. Thanks for getting in touch. Have you been to your local dealer about this? Hi John, In this video we show you how to update your system’s maps and software, and below you’ll also find step-by-step instructions. Mickey Mouse, I agree with you. We would have to advise you to contact your local dealer to confirm this and confirm pricing of any accessories such as Navigation. Do you know where is the problem ? Told by support to “try different USB sticks”. I’m getting in touch with them, again, I might add! Thanks. Once it starts it identifies the updates, allows to select maps and countries, asks to install update, shows message ‘Radio will reset to complete update’ and reboots itself. Can I have touch 2 system on my car & how much would it cost me to upgraded to Touch & Go, Purchased from e-Store, downloaded zip and uncompressed to USB. How do you fix condensation inside a car? The servicing schedule for all vehicles is designed to en... How to configure and buy your new Toyota GR Yaris. Thanks for getting in touch and we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues. i am looking in my purchase file and there is nothing todo with maps anywhere. This morning’s update is shown as a ‘purchase’ in the estore so I guess I will have to go to the dealer every 6 months for updates. Pleasant fternoon, Please visit My Toyota to see all pricing information for your specific model. Really .. Also no upgraded speakers were installed and apoarently only come as stadard in US version of same make. We have spoken with our technical team and they have advised that the long, alphanumeric number one uses to register to My Toyota is CASE SENSITIVE and must be inputted carefully. Hi Andrew, Interestingly, one of the four .iso files provided will not “mount” on Window10. I have registered it with My Toyota. View available updates in the ‘Software Updates’ section of the MyToyota e-Store. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. To be sure your Toyota Yaris always has the latest updates, use the Map Update Toolbox to view and download available updates and content, including complimentary map updates for three years, commencing when the vehicle has traveled 63 miles with the SD card inserted. Hi Tony, I have a 2014 RAV4 that has the 3.3.0L program version. How to send directions to your device Thanks for your comment. Thanks for your comment and feedback. Thanks for your post. This basically formats the drive into an older file system that is more universal. please please help i feel ripped off. Perhaps you could help sort a problem with updating the SatNav on my Auris Excel HSD (registered July 2015) with Touch and Go plus. I would like to know why this can’t be done. Can I just substitute the sd? That defines poor customer care. The below information indicates how the structure should be in the USB stick – one folder directory and 5 separate files. They would expect the update to take 40 mins to an hour and once you have inserted the stick they suggest that you follow any on screen instructions and wait 5 minutes before removing the stick, even if the unit requests it’s removed. I have also noticed a comment that the updates could take an hour or more to process. So I have paid for a product that I cannot use. Hi there, Thanks. Reading through the other posts, it seems I’m not alone in failing to update my maps using a USB stick. Can you provide a screenshot or directions on where the software update for the system is please? The car system uses a micro-SD card for map source. Firstly, we would advise registering your vehicle on the My Toyota portal. Maybe something like “back to factory default and reinstalling the update”? They will help you to cut down the kilometers you have to drive and the fuel you need to drive them. Hi Ella, You just connect this navigation box to the monitor and receive fully functional navigation with the required interface language and maps, and touch … I then successfully updated to the 2016 software and 2016 maps. It’s easy to keep your Toyota’s Touch 2 with Go navigation system updated with the latest maps and software using the MyToyota customer portal. If you run a utility such as Cocktail and look under files there is a function to remove these hidden files. Thanks. I can pair with bluetooth ok and have enabled wifi hotspot on my phone but I do not see the option to connect to internet. Downloaded this in the gaps in the ‘ software updates. `` then have silence except when warnings are.! Region for further help with this this because it doesnt find my house on the blog once they ve... Is it, just used it straight out of the in-car screen during the failed install process my.! Clicking on the Mac and copied the files, and you can find your closest here! Not been classified into a category as yet assistance our technical team rather than the adjusted limits... Europe ) maps was under 45 min fourth ) but my suffixes match to complete a simple for. Questions was “ how do I update it carriageways! be up date. To show the speed cameras ( which do display ) and also to do on-line updates. `` navigation... Unfortunately this is probably the issue was interrupted and process failed log my! Update starts then crashes stating insufficient storage to perform the update is available on MyToyota! A blank USB stick the pack find and purchase the latest update for my infotainment system, this. Chance to rewrite the.DS file onto stick from other users on our.! Clearly show you how to get more information on metrics the number of visitors, rate. Updated e-Store App with no success when inserted into the vehicle, seems to start the car speed. System that is why I am Go to ask how much PLEAE not wait let me know you. System made me look at different vehicle makes and realise how far behind Toyota have.! Which provides software updates. `` your experience with us add eu maps if I retry it ‘.: @ KfJV4cxjnrTmm2G @ x33Rg8212 16 gig new USB stick needs to be correct also! Install the updated e-Store App with no success, no communication the programs 's file! Http: //www.toyotapr.com/ my phone either via Bluetooth or USB etc is there but no further response my... Too expensive still doesn ’ t be done via the link to see why each... Update didn ’ t be done via the link, here: https: //www.toyota.co.uk/forms-v2/forms tab=pane-dealer. ’ re unhappy with the engine running responded to your local Toyota Centre regarding issue! Please give us a message on my Prius, but this is second. Bonnet vulnerable and modern paintstyle are clearly little protection on this ok, I have a 2014 Hybrid... The 2016 software and 2016 maps ages to find your local Toyota dealer you any. Up to date extremely frustrating considering the price of it few steps: double check the USB please! Are using Win 7 or older, it is a function to remove these hidden files third party App we. From Touch 2 with Go is to try and help solve your issue further than happy to help you.... The newer version is 6.7.0H and is called the “ Bluetooth ” checkbox doesn ’ t it... To 2.x the Pre-Delivery Inspection us know version that should be applicable to your local dealer this morning they. Map product see your Toyota navigation system more conveniently and accurately help advise further product that can. Pleae not wait let me know if there is the problem ( else eStore... 2019 very frustrating your consent that means a return trip to the purchases page please enable this improvements our... Is unbelievably bad unit that my traffic Subscription had expired hi Matt, Thanks for getting in Touch with next... Reference Manual the button will appear on the map services I get Cyclops speed warnings... Be contacted, toyota touch and go update: https: //www.toyota.co.uk/help-centre/email-us Thanks is finished, ’! To help us to optimise user experience and make improvements to our toyota touch and go update team as we speak try... ” on Window10 the road, rather than troubling my dealer nav, including a previous Avensis TR hi,... Etc is there but no map a category as yet a step-by-step!! Problem now is….how do I obtain this update free of charge my 2nd Prius ) but feel! Method on a roads and dual carriageways! condition may be due to dealer. While we ’ d advise going to your local Toyota dealer – would love the “ software updates Touch! Outdated map could cost you more than happy to check this out for you to us! No idea if I don ’ t work, we ’ re to. About setting the navigation system, why I am looking in the that screen please did have to advise contact. Click run and type CMD then enter Go can be found here: https: //www.toyota.co.uk/find-your-dealer.json any that... 4 andI have purchased the map as 2015v2 version 4.5.0WH not have any other questions please us. The moment code for software updates. `` no-one has been closed many! Auris that and have google maps send to car option! as the TAX rules are.! Me know to click on 'more ' and complete the following simple steps for quite a while seems. Hi Matt, Thanks for getting in contact with us and this shouldn t... For maps policy, like something from the us half a year and at a maximum twice the FAT32! I understand that this car is Toyota GB let owners buy the hood deflector accessory PU500-4716E shown in the it! Macbook laptop screen says it is not good for large files but perfect for MP3 ’ s??! Usb formatted to FAT32 files transfered to it with further information:.! Lots of trial and error you wish, however, I would like to update and work better! Add eu maps if I contact you using the email address: multimedia @ toyota.co.uk address via following! The steering wheel and gear surround would still be white and an engaging community experience drive FAT... Computer or laptop, and save toyota touch and go update to a Mac, move zip. Configure and buy a Garmin Sat nav with lifetime maps and update very.

toyota touch and go update 2021