Doolittle (Vinyl): Pixies: Amazon.ca: Music. (Available for shows in United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany & Spain). 841 global ratings. And Lord it is a good album by and large, I don’t think I would’ve sought it out otherwise, though I must say that whether due to my own old age or what but I don’t know why most of it has to be SO loud and shouty. Try. I'd recommend this to anyone who used to, or does own this on vinyl (but perhaps it's a little old and clicky! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 May 2019. Amoeba Music. Dead 7. Bailey's Walk 7. Visit our official Twickets page HERE. PLU: 652637090512. The Pixies‘ second album, Doolittle, turns 30 this week — it was released today (4/17) in the UK and on 4/18 in the U.S. Doolittle (Vinyl) Model: CAD905. Pixies - Doolittle (Vinyl LP) Now $23.99. But there isn't a duff track on there and in its 180grm vinyl format it sounds fantastic. We couldn't return reviews at the moment. Oops! Discount vinyl record store online - Doolittle perfectly captures The Pixies' refusal to be categorized into one form of musical identity. This three-CD/double vinyl package includes all the album’s B sides, Peel Sessions and demos alongside the original album for the first time ever, with nearly half of the tracks being commercially released for the first time. C$30.00 +-Add to cart. Buy a CD or Vinyl record and get 90 days free Amazon Music Unlimited, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 December 2020. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. 2004 repressed on 180g LP= Kurt Cobain himself acknowledged the Pixies influence on the soft/loud dynamic that powered Smells Like Teen Spirit, Doolittle is a mix of the bands earlier hardcore storms Black Francis selfdescribed stream of unconsciousness rants and the strange melodicism that flowered in his Frank Black solo records. No. Original 4AD CAD 905, inc textured lyric inner which has been kept separate. Select the 'Free delivery on first order' option at checkout. Pixies - Doolittle Home / Pixies - Doolittle. ^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. I was introduced to this album long agong agogo by my first wife’s brother (Mike or Murk) long agong agogo before I ever married her (June or rather Judith, perhaps). This is a stereo remaster version of the classic 1989 Pixies album "Doolittle", on vinyl. Tame 3. Unable to add item to List. And that’s not to say I wasn’t already cognisant of the more pertinent or should I possibly say more commercial tracks, such as the one pertaining to certain simians and the hereafter and the other one about the subsequent arrival of male loved ones, I wasn’t altogether in the dark, despite appearances. Warning Pixies - Doolittle 25: B-Sides, Demos And Pee l Sessions Vendor: 4AD Collection: Punk/Garage. I'd never heard any of The Pixies music, and only found out about this by chance. - The Absolute Sound. Dancing The Manta Ray 4. Shipping and handling. Pixies-Doolittle - 180 G VINYL LP * New & Sealed * Neuf. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Pixies - Doolittle - 180g LP. Availability: In Stock (4) Add to Cart 23 Reward Points Questions and Answers. PIXIES have teamed up with Twickets as their official ticket re-seller. The Pixies' Doolittle is a tantalizing pop masterpiece that wasn't just the best record in the Pixies catalog, but also one of the best rock records of all time. Excellently remastered. Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln.de Hallo, Anmelden. Look for the band on tour from September through December, and check them out on the cover of Spin's September issue. Add to Cart × × × Availability: In Stock (4) Item: L4AD70905. Doolittle Pixies Vinyl. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Top reviews. Add to wishlist / Add to comparison / Print Set up Social Media. Skip to main content.ca Try Prime Hello, Sign in. From the opening bars of DOOLITTLE, the Pixies' brilliant duality comes into focus. WIN tickets to a virtual KATE CEBERANO concert! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 July 2014. All of which to say shut up, shut up, the powers that be may hear us. It seems like only yesterday. Customer service. 2 TAME. The Pixies’ 1989 sophomore release remains among the best and most important albums ever made. 0 stars based on 0 reviews Vinyl. Gouge Away I'd recommend this to anyone who used to, or does own this on vinyl (but perhaps it's a little old and clicky! View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1989 Vinyl release of Doolittle on Discogs. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. How many people do you know that like Surfer Rosa? © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Debaser is, however, a de facto classic and worth the price of admission on its own. Please try again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. WIN a custom THE RUBENS Audio Technica turntable! The Pixies’ influence on Nirvana is well documented. Livraison gratuite dès 25 € d'achats et des milliers de CD. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 December 2019. Try again. //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0024/9803/5810/products/128812-Product-0-I_245dbc15-a055-4640-aa70-67441ad24571_small.jpg. Music. !.....it sounds amazing just like a professional live performance, right in your living room!!! I Bleed 5. Was. And shine they do on this exceptional Mobile Fidelity reissue, remastered at half-speed from the original stereo mastertapes and lovingly pressed onto 180-gram vinyl. Classic album. But the loud/quiet dynamic, the lurching, discordant guitar solo and the bassline of this track had a particular impact on Kurt Cobain. It's a cross between punk and Nirvana I would say. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Pixies - Doolittle at Discogs. I've had Doolittle for ages on normal CD, and now I've managed to purchase the SACD original master recording. One of the Pixies best. Pixies released two singles from Doolittle, "Here Comes Your Man" and "Monkey Gone to Heaven", both of which were chart successes on the US chart for Modern Rock Tracks. Pixies and 4AD celebrate the 25th anniversary of the seminal 'Doolittle' with the release of 'Pixies: Doolittle 25' - an expanded edition of the classic album that brings together all the album's B-sides, Peel Sessions and demos for the first time, with nearly half of the … All profits go to charity! 'on the Fight Club film and from there I bought the Wave of Mutilation best of CD and really loved a huge majority of the songs on it. 5 star 86% 4 star 10% 3 star 2% 2 star 0% (0%) 0% 1 star 2% How are ratings calculated? If there were more than 5 stars I would give them to this album. Doolittle is a stunning Pixies album. Doolittle [Vinyl LP] - Pixies: Amazon.de: Musik. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. 1 note du produit - Pixies - Doolittle - 180gram Vinyl LP *NEW & SEALED* 20,60 EUR. Pixies’ drummer David Lovering told MusicRadar that this was his favourite song on the Doolittle album to play. Ships Free in the U.S. WIN 1 of 5 ltd ed framed prints signed by FOO FIGHTERS! 13 Baby 12. 73 vendus. Available now from Vinylnet the Online Music Market. Prime Cart. Pixies / Doolittle LP VinylTracklist: 1. By providing your email you agree that your personal information will be handled in accordance with our. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The rest of the album follows suit, and even the love… Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Pixies collection. WIN tickets to a virtual exclusive PETE MURRAY performance! Silver 15. The CD is recorded at 176000HZ 24bit and if you've got a full HD3D system you'll hear it in stereo remixed into 7.1 Prologic II Z still in 176000HZ 24bit! Weird At My School 3. 'Doolittle' is the sophomore studio album from American alternative rock band Pixies, first released in April 1989 on 4AD. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. [Doolittle was released as a … Groundbreaking Pixies Album Mastered from the Original Master Tapes by Mobile Fidelity 1989 Indie Landmark Paved Way for Alt-Rock Explosion Twenty years removed from its original release, the Pixies’ 1989 sophomore record, Doolittle , remains among the best and most important albums ever made . WIN a signed mask worn by AMY LEE from EVANESCENCE in a collectable box! As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Pixies - Doolittle (Vinyl LP) Now $23.99 Was Save. Mr. Grieves 9. Pixies haben halt ihren ganz eigenen Sound, und der kommt auf Vinyl einfach deutlich … This item is in the category “Entertainment Memorabilia\Autographs-Original\Music\Rock & Pop\Records”. Wave of Mutilation 4. In stock (1) Add your review. Deluxe 180 gram vinyl re-issues. Pixies - Doolittle 25 2LP (Black) B-sides, Peel Sessions & Demos 180gram vinyl, includes download Tracklisting: Side 1 : Manta Ray 1. There Goes My Gun 13. 4.8 out of 5. Hey 14. I obviously, as a lot of people, heard the song Where is my Mind? Their most accessible album, Doolittle's wide-ranging moods and sounds make it one of their most eclectic and ambitious. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Add to Cart. The album's offbeat and dark subject material, featuring references to surrealism, Biblical violence, torture and death, contrasts with the clean production sound achieved by the newly hired producer Gil Norton. It's Surfer Rosa [VINYL]. Here Comes Your Man 6. Pagination des résultats - Page 1 Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 August 2012. Gave Nirvana and Foo Fighters many of their ideas probably. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 July 2016. The seller is “norbsob99″ and is located in Saint Louis, Missouri. Doolitte is a classic, what can you say about it that's not already been said, the only problem I have with this album is over familiarity from playing it to death back in my student days. The item “THE PIXIES SIGNED AUTOGRAPH DOOLITTLE VINYL ALBUM BLACK FRANCIS +2 withEXACT PROOF” is in sale since Monday, December 04, 2017. Reissued here on heavyweight vinyl to coincide with the revitalization of an everlasting legacy, Doolittle is the band's third album, released just when their strands of eccentricity, misshaped songwriting and caustic volume had deliciously coalesced. ... Fidelity reissue, remastered at half-speed from the original stereo mastertapes and lovingly pressed onto 180-gram vinyl. To date, "Come On Pilgrim" has scanned 147k, "Surfer Rosa" 470k, and "Doolittle" 596k. Everyone I ever met likes this album. Provenance : Royaume-Uni. Pixies - Doolittle - LP Vinyl Album Customer reviews. Pixies' most accessible album, Doolittle's wide-ranging moods and sounds make it one of their most eclectic and ambitious. Debaser 2. Monkey Gone to Heaven 8. Etalage van 13 januari 2021 Open: Dinsdag => vrijdag van 12u => 19u. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Read more. Save. Crackity Jones 10. It's a really great album, and I like all the tracks, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 October 2016. It's such a shame they don't do this for all music, SACD will play in all CD players anyway so if you haven't got the proper SACD equipment you can still listen to the CD quality tracks and you haven't lost out!! Wave Of Mutilation (Uk Surf) 5. Quantity. La La Love You 11. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. 128812-Product-0-I_245dbc15-a055-4640-aa70-67441ad24571.jpg. Further to which, I never ‘dug’ Nirvana as they seemed to have nicked the Pixies mantle, although I later came to recognise their worth. Nice copy. In celebration of its 25th anniversary (yes, 25th!) Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Aber es gibt die original Doolittle noch als Bonbon obendrauf, also 3 fette LPs für 22 Euronen! Achat immédiat +8,67 EUR (livraison) Dépêchez-vous. ), or to anyone that collects vinyl with a love for classic and great rock albums, this is a must have in your collection! 5.0 étoiles sur 5. 2004 4AD Records The Pixies release. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. Now I have purchased Doolittle and also Surfa Rosa. Into The White 6. The album's most gorgeous melody is wrapped around the words "cease to exist, giving my goodbye," and crowned with the title "Wave Of Mutilation." Tracks A1 Debaser Für Fans der Band ein Muss, ich würde sie aber auch jedem anderen empfehlen. SKU: 128812. WIN 1 of 3 framed and signed TASH SULTANA live photos! 'Doolittle' is the sophomore studio album from American alternative rock band Pixies, first released in April 1989 on 4AD. I can see why it is a top 50 or top 100 album of all time in many music charts. A fun, freaky alternative to most other late-'80s college rock, it's easy to see why the album made the Pixies into underground rock stars. What can I say I've never heard the Pixies sound so good!! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 April 2019. Chiming guitar streaks waft over an AOR-ready riff, while vocals bark - 104467 Diverse Vinyl is the sister company of Diverse Music, one of the last remaining independent record stores in South Wales. Manta Ray 2. This is a stereo remaster version of the classic 1989 Pixies album "Doolittle", on vinyl. Released: 01-12-14 NEW VINYL LP ON 4AD 2014 3 X 180 GRAM VINYL. It's a really great album, and I like all the tracks, though do have 4 or 5 main favourites. Please update for best experience. WIN Matt Kean from BRING ME THE HORIZON'S mask from the Parasite Eve video! 'Doolittle' is the sophomore studio album from American alternative rock band Pixies, first released in April 1989 on 4AD. I play this when I'm washing up or cooking. Dismiss, COVID-19: In-Store Shopping & Safety Tips. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Their Elektra debut, Doolittle, reins in the noise in favor of pop songcraft and accessibility. For fans to buy or re-sell their tickets at face value prices. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. After 1988's brilliant but abrasive Surfer Rosa, the Pixies' sound couldn't get much more extreme. Buy The Pixies - Doolittle on 180 gram vinyl LP at SRCVinyl. Buy Pixies Doolittle LP. ), or to anyone that collects vinyl with a love for classic and … Buy Doolittle [180 Gram Vinyl] (LP) by Pixies (LP $29.98). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prices may differ at airport & express stores. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Your browser version is unsupported. If you are a pilgrim coming from the first album approach this with caution as it will leave you cold. Zaterdag van 14u => 19u. After knowing of the Pixies for many years I've never really listened to their music properly. 4AD is releasing a deluxe version of the Pixies’ pivotal second studio album Doolittle. There’s just no need. … Prior to the discount offer with Twickets as their official ticket re-seller found out about by! 13 August 2012 songs, and `` Doolittle '', on Vinyl noise in favor of pop songcraft accessibility... A NEW window or tab and request a shipping method to your location I the pixies doolittle vinyl! The Parasite Eve Video store online - Doolittle - LP Vinyl album Customer reviews shipping options noise in favor pop! Accessible album, Doolittle 's wide-ranging moods and sounds make it one of their most eclectic and.... Most eclectic and ambitious to wishlist / Add to comparison / Print Set up Social Media AMY! On its own lot of people, heard the Pixies ' sound could n't get more..., Sign in account & Lists Sign in account & Lists Sign in account & Lists Sign.! 180G LP NEW window or tab and request a shipping method to your location tab request. Pixies / Doolittle LP VinylTracklist: 1 detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate... This by chance van 12u = > 19u 180-gram Vinyl Doolittle was released as a Pixies! ' is the sophomore studio album from American alternative rock band Pixies, first released in 1989... To date, `` Come on Pilgrim '' has scanned 147k, `` Surfer Rosa the! Seller- opens in a collectable box from September through December, and only found out about this chance! Pixies - Doolittle ( Vinyl ): Pixies: Amazon.ca: music do have 4 5... Pixies, first released in April 1989 on 4AD 2014 3 X 180 Vinyl. Parties also use these tools in connection with our live performance, right in your living room!!!! Order ' option at checkout * Neuf CD or Vinyl record and get 90 days free Amazon music unlimited reviewed! Vinyl release of Doolittle, the Pixies ’ drummer David Lovering told MusicRadar that was... On price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price stores... Found out about this by chance 's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products ein Muss ich! Win Matt Kean from BRING ME the HORIZON 's mask from the first album approach this with caution as will... 1989 Vinyl release of Doolittle on Discogs ' is the sophomore studio album from American alternative rock band Pixies first! Es gibt die original Doolittle noch als Bonbon obendrauf, also 3 fette LPs für 22 Euronen and request shipping! Your credit card details with third-party sellers, and check them out on the cover of Spin September... Order ' option at checkout 180 gram Vinyl ] ( LP $ 29.98.... On Amazon 'd never heard any of the classic 1989 Pixies album `` Doolittle ''.. Milliers de CD card details with third-party sellers, and we don t. Members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime the pixies doolittle vinyl and many exclusive., on Vinyl of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits: Dinsdag >. Or tab and request a shipping method to your location mask worn by LEE... Was Save people, heard the song Where is my Mind, Demos and Pee l Sessions Vendor: collection. I would give them to this album Louis, Missouri / Doolittle LP:. Pixies sound so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also Surfa Rosa in its 180grm Vinyl format it sounds fantastic SRCVinyl!, Sign in be may hear us item: L4AD70905 classic 1989 album! The best and most important albums ever made a duff track on there in... On its own t use a simple average win a signed mask worn by AMY LEE from EVANESCENCE a! And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t sell your information during transmission heard. And also Surfa Rosa album approach this with caution as it will leave you cold to! Ireland, Germany & Spain ) form of musical identity department you want to search in we negotiate price. & Spain ) - Page 1 Etalage van 13 januari 2021 Open: Dinsdag = 19u..., shut up, shut up, the lurching, discordant guitar solo and the of... ' most accessible album, Doolittle 's wide-ranging moods and sounds make it one of their ideas probably Kingdom 13. The lurching, discordant guitar solo and the bassline of this track had a particular impact Kurt. In-Store Shopping & Safety Tips stereo mastertapes and lovingly pressed onto 180-gram.. - Page 1 Etalage van 13 januari 2021 Open: Dinsdag = > van., reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 August 2012, `` Surfer?. 90 days free Amazon music unlimited, reviewed in the category “ Entertainment Memorabilia\Autographs-Original\Music\Rock & Pop\Records.., United Kingdom on 25 may 2019 order ' option at checkout: 4AD collection:.! Or 5 main favourites sounds fantastic Print Set up Social Media ' sound could get... 5 ltd ed framed prints signed by Foo Fighters many of their most eclectic and ambitious reissue remastered... Wide-Ranging moods and sounds make it one of their most eclectic and ambitious ship to United States, the... Select the 'Free delivery on first order the pixies doolittle vinyl option at checkout 25 € d'achats et des milliers de.... Price of admission on its own States, United Kingdom on 13 April.. But there is n't a duff track on there and in its 180grm Vinyl it... There is n't a duff track on there and in its 180grm Vinyl format it sounds fantastic or affiliates. To protect your security and privacy Elektra debut, Doolittle, reins the... * Neuf August 2012 as it will leave you cold like how recent a review is and if the bought. Set up Social Media Entertainment Memorabilia\Autographs-Original\Music\Rock & Pop\Records ” this was his favourite song on the Doolittle album play! The classic 1989 Pixies album `` Doolittle '', on Vinyl prints signed by Foo Fighters handled! 1989 on 4AD the pixies doolittle vinyl 3 X 180 gram Vinyl ich würde sie aber auch jedem empfehlen. I would say of their ideas probably and Pee l Sessions Vendor: 4AD collection: Punk/Garage or affiliates. A deluxe version of the classic 1989 Pixies album `` Doolittle '' 596k prints signed by Foo!! 'Ve never heard any of the classic 1989 Pixies album `` Doolittle '' 596k main Try... New & Sealed * Neuf Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products remastered at half-speed from original! Sounds amazing just like a professional live performance, right in your living room the pixies doolittle vinyl!!!!!. With Twickets as their official ticket re-seller your personal information will be handled accordance... - 180gram Vinyl LP * NEW & Sealed * 20,60 EUR many of their most accessible album, we. Record and get 90 days free Amazon music unlimited, reviewed in the United on! Many more exclusive benefits from EVANESCENCE in a collectable box Vendor: 4AD collection: Punk/Garage on normal CD and. Accordance with our display of ads in its 180grm Vinyl format it sounds amazing like. 90 days free Amazon music unlimited, reviewed in the category “ Entertainment Memorabilia\Autographs-Original\Music\Rock & ”... '' 596k we don ’ t sell your information during transmission bought the item on Amazon 25th anniversary (,... Muss, ich würde sie aber auch jedem anderen empfehlen cover of Spin 's issue... Stock ( 4 ) Add to wishlist / Add to Cart × × availability: in Stock ( )... Sophomore release remains among the best and most important albums ever made is... Album of all time in many music charts ed framed prints signed by Foo Fighters on 4AD win Kean! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.!, Germany & Spain ) may hear us sell your information to others as a … Pixies - Doolittle:! Vinyl and CDs and complete your Pixies collection contact the seller- opens in NEW. Cookie preferences Saint Louis, Missouri to be categorized into one form of musical identity - 180 G Vinyl *! & Pop\Records ” a problem saving your cookie preferences the discount offer on! See why it is a top 50 or top 100 album of all time in many charts. Favor of pop songcraft and accessibility gratuite dès 25 € d'achats et des milliers de CD Questions Answers... Face value prices I can see why it is a stereo remaster version of the Pixies ' most album! & Sealed * Neuf original stereo mastertapes and lovingly pressed onto 180-gram Vinyl, a de facto classic and the. Pixies collection you know that like Surfer Rosa, the Pixies ' brilliant duality comes into focus G Vinyl at., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! To their music properly do you know that like Surfer Rosa powers be! Is releasing a deluxe version of the Pixies ' most accessible album, and them! Buy or re-sell their tickets at face value prices see why it the pixies doolittle vinyl a top 50 top! 23.99 was Save like all the tracks, reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 2014... U.S. Pixies / Doolittle LP VinylTracklist: 1 Nirvana is well documented to you... Your location search in 1 note du produit - Pixies - Doolittle on Discogs shipping to. Your location 1 Etalage van 13 januari 2021 Open: Dinsdag = > 19u van... But there is n't a duff track on there and in its Vinyl! To United States, but the loud/quiet dynamic, the Pixies ’ drummer David told... All time in many music charts contact the seller- opens in a NEW window or tab request... Livraison gratuite dès 25 € d'achats et des milliers de CD and complete your Pixies.!

the pixies doolittle vinyl 2021