89K likes. I used simple nursing during nursing school and had realized that there were a lot of errors in his videos. Hi everyone,I am currently in my first semester of nursing school. Some of my prereqs were taken over the summer. www.simplenursing.com/simplenursing-premium. All Rights Reserved. Compare NURSING.com vs Simple Nursing. Click here to log-in Because of these videos my classmates showed me, my grades went from 74% to 85%+! 15 Hours of Free Videos EKG, ABG, Fluid & Electrolytes, Preload & Afterload Cardiac & more!! We value our customers and work closely with them to provide software tools they actually enjoy using. This website uses cookies and third party services. Does anybody ever tried the simple nursing review by Michael Linares? I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!!! Highly, recommend simple nursing for nursing students or if you are preparing for the NCLEX. The most trusted resource for Nursing students, Worldwide. For NCLEX review I would recommend HURST and UWorld. Simple nursing is an application created to help student pass their exams with ease. Imagine learning about DIC from an OB nurse who just cared for a DIC patient the night before! All direct-mail payments must be in U.S. dollars and made payable to “Simple Nursing”. SimpleNursing, Las Vegas, Nevada. Bank declined: Your card-issuing bank may have declined the transaction if it does not match your usual purchase pattern, it exceeds your purchase limit, there are insufficient funds or there was an incorrect entry of subscriber information, including card number, card code, expiration date, name on the card, etc. We love his passion, which shows through in his videos, and his use of humor and other clever memory tricks. Stop trusting your grades to outdated learning methods. Any of our products offered can be purchased from our website with payment due in full at time of purchase via a credit or debit card with American Express/Discover/MasterCard or Visa logo. nursing.com is "The most supportive nursing cohort on the planet". This past Friday I retook my Maternity Hesi and this time, I decided for my last week of Holiday break to just watch all of his OB videos. A purchase receipt will automatically be sent to your registered email address. “Make it simple. SimpleNursing, Las Vegas, Nevada. For American Express cards, this four-digit code is located on the front of the card above the full card number. Nurses who are looking to learn more about career specific functions could download the app and practice the questions to better understand their nursing stuffs. We have 16 simplenursing.com Coupon Codes as of January 2021 Grab a free coupons and save money. Our dynamic exam preparation and e-learning technology provide test takers with the … I’ve used your videos since nursing school! The most trusted resource for Nursing students, Worldwide. A fresh new Linear layout is great for making simple timelines. Unfortunately, we do not offer custom duration(s) other than those outlined on the website. All refund amounts determined by Simple Nursing are final. Unfortunately, we do not accept cash via mail, currencies other than U.S. dollars, PayPal, or payments via fax. Please contact the card-issuing bank to resolve the problem and then try the operation again. Please refer to our purchase page for currently available subscriptions. How do I purchase a subscription from the site? Find the nursing course you're looking for ranging from pharmacology to HIPAA. Start your trial & get your free online nursing courses today. Please enter your email address. Unfortunately, renewals are not offered for expired subscriptions and you will have to purchase a new subscription at regular price to regain access to the material. Then click the Settings tab on the left-hand navigation bar. Strikingly creative cheat sheets to help you master the topic. You must click Place Order to finalize your purchase. The card code or Card Validation Code (CVC/CVV2) is a three or four-digit code located on the card. Thousands of test-prep questions with detailed video rationals. Refunds for SimpleNursing Premium monthly subscriptions are prohibited. There are several possible scenarios that may result in a purchase error when attempting a purchase on our website. It features lecture notes, objective and theory questions from nursing council. Currently, CouponAnnie has 11 discounts altogether regarding Simple Nursing, which includes but not limited to 1 promotion code, 10 deal, and 1 free delivery discount. To cancel your membership, first log on to the website. {{questionsExcludePreviousError}} {{singleQuestion.text}} Our dynamic exam preparation and e-learning technology provide test takers with the … The book was TOO MUCH to read and legit understand, and my grades were showing it! with more related things as follows printable nursing report sheets nurses, nursing patient worksheets and nursing patient shift report sheet. Please enter your email address. Save documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online, in OneDrive. Please double check the CVV2 code you have entered and try the transaction again. *** Please note there will not be any ESPC appointments available from December 18th 2020 to January 2nd 2021 due to our annual System Maintenance. allnurses is a Nursing Career, Support, and News Site. The most trusted resource for Nursing students, Worldwide. My purchase did not complete. I passed the NCLEX, I just want to say thank you. They really do help you understand and break things down for you. If the user is present at the time of purchase, the purchase can be made from their account on our website using any credit or debit card with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo. Awesome fun and visual videos with memory tricks. Since 1997, allnurses is trusted by nurses around the globe. Clients can fill out intakes, request appointments, send messages, download documents, and pay bills from their secure client portal. I am proud to say that with Mike’s help I received a score of 928 on my Maternity Hesi! Jun 22, 2015 - A collection of videos produced by Mike Linares, founder of Simple Nursing. Simple nursing is an application created to help student pass their exams with ease. Learn more, including how to control cookies. Mike makes it so easy to understand and his study method for retention was on point. Watch your favorite nursing personalities show you how to break down the toughest nursing concepts with ease. Because of these videos my classmates showed me, my grades went from 74% to 85%+! If you haven’t watched any, go see for yourself! I wanted to say that your videos were very insightful and helpful in guiding me throughout nursing school and studying for the NCLEX. 😠Click here to log-in No Annual Limit. I am proud to say that with Mike’s help I received a score of 928 on my Maternity Hesi! After failing the first time.. The book was TOO MUCH to read and legit understand, and my grades were showing it! エンジェルバニーラトル/ トラセリア Trousselier Paris - フランスで1971年から愛されている老舗ブランドのトラセリア。オルゴールとぬいぐるみのメーカーとして確固たる地位を確立しています。大人も子供も思わず微笑むような優しいデザインが特徴です。 At NURSING.com, we believe Black Lives Matter , No Human Is Illegal , Love Is Love , Women's Rights Are Human Rights , Science Is Real , Water Is Life , Injustice Anywhere Is A Threat To Justice Everywhere . You will receive an email with your password. The nursing.com Family is made up of our team of 20+ nurse educators who hold DNP, MSN, BSN, and YOU. 89K likes. Our members represent more than 60 professional nursing specialties. Our dynamic exam preparation and e-learning technology provide test takers with the … Click on Buy next to the subscription and duration you wish to purchase, Verify that the correct product is in your cart and click Checkout, Please review the Profile, Billing, and Payment information to ensure that it has all been entered accurately and click Review Order. You can subscribe to any of our online courses using a credit or debit card with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo. Walker’s Physics has a great anecdote of Galileo’s observation of oscillating chandeliers and his subsequent experiments on the simple pendulum. Simple nursing helped me pass the NCLEX. There is also a new "Radial" layout and a new stylesheet “Colored Long-term care software people love to use 4,000+ long-term care facilities trust SimpleLTC to improve quality measurements, streamline workflow and optimize reimbursement SimpleLTC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Briggs Healthcare, creates long-term care software for regulatory compliance, reimbursement optimization and quality measurement. What is the best NCLEX review? Note: All of our subscriptions are based according to the Pacific Standard Time Zone (PST/UTC -8 hours or Pacific Standard Time), which may be different than your local time zone. Get the most out of your prep by starting and finishing with mock exam assessments. You MUST cancel monthly memberships BEFORE the monthly renewal date in order to avoid being charged for the next month. Since 1997, allnurses is trusted by nurses around the globe. Replace your antiquated dental plan. Can’t wait to watch more for OB, I’m going to need all the help I can get! Why did my purchase fail? 89K likes. Any cancellations on the day of renewal or after will not be refunded. Assessments scientifically identify your learning coverage gaps so you can maximize the impact of your study time. Lab Assignment 10: The Simple Pendulum Instructor’s Overview The pendulum is an excellent illustrative example of simple harmonic motion. Already a member? You’re the best Mike, thanks for all you do! You can also subscribe via personal check, or money order in U.S. dollars. Try SimpleSite.com completely free now! However, the intended recipient will need to register an account on our website (or have an account registered for them, with their profile information entered accurately). BEST EVER!! Now you can assemble, validate and submit any CMS-required PBJ report with one simple … SimpleNursing, Las Vegas, Nevada. Be remarkable.” This is our philosophy. I do not recommend the monthly membership to simple nursing. Fast and easy - the most popular online website builder in the world, with no ads and your own domain name. I want to sign up but dont know if its worth it. We honor refund requests up to 48 hours from the time of purchase for any membership EXCEPT the SimpleNursing Premium monthly subscription. Biggest problems nursing homes and facilities facing today are to maintain paper MARs or deal with complex electronic MAR systems. Topics include pharmacology concepts, test-taking and study methods, proficient utilization of the nursing process, and other strategies to achieve success in nursing school! Instruction from the #1 educator on Youtube and other hosts you know, like & trust. If you purchased the membership with your AppleID on an iOS/Apple device, then you will need to cancel the membership from the Settings section of that iOS/Apple device. We understand that post-acute care is a challenging endeavor so we believe your software should be simple to use. Want to better understand how to memorize respiratory drugs? Our 1.27 update is the second update in 2020 featuring some great new layouts and styles. I felt like a failure. I begin looking up all their videos and oh boy they are amazing at simplifying some of the disease process I was struggling with. Customers love SimpleLTC software because it simplifies workflow and improves reimbursement What customers are saying We do simplicity. 99.86% of nursing students who pass a SIMCLEX® pass the NCLEX® on their first try, that's because SIMCLEX® simulates the actual computer adaptive algorithms the NCLEX® exam uses. With an average discount of 27% off, customers can grab incredible discounts up to 68% off. They really do help you understand and break things down for you. Simple Nursing taught me more than most… Simple Nursing taught me more than most professors through my Nursing Program. SimpleMAR addresses both issues and provides some unique features and advantages that Simple Nursing - 588 Followers, 224 Following, 90 pins | Make Nursing School SIMPLE!!! Our main objective is that these Printable Nursing Worksheets photos gallery can be a hint for you, bring you more ideas and most important: make you have what you looking for. I failed my Exit HESI with a 627 spent $$ on Hurst and uWorld. Refunds for SimpleNursing Premium monthly subscriptions are prohibited. Can’t wait to watch more for OB, I’m going to need all the help I can get! During my exam, I could literally see/hear him going over different areas as I was answering my questions. If you complete your purchase but do not receive a receipt, please contact support. Our members represent more than 60 professional nursing specialties. At NURSING.com, we believe Black Lives Matter , No Human Is Illegal , Love Is Love ️‍, Women's Rights Are Human Rights , Science Is Real , Water Is Life , Injustice Anywhere Is A … Because of these videos my classmates showed me, my grades went from 74% to 85%+! Would you like to exclude questions you already answered correctly? A processing fee of 10% (with a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $25) will be applied to all refund amounts. During my exam, I could literally see/hear him going over different areas as I was answering my questions. The book was TOO MUCH to read and legit understand, and my grades were showing it! Mike is excellent at explaining everything on the videos and makes it entertaining. A confirmation page will be displayed on the final page. I'm unable to login to website, view videos consistently, or access any new videos. All refund amounts determined by Simple Nursing are final. "50% to $1000" is an outdated dental concept. Ive watched some of his videos on youtube and it seems good. I enjoyed studying the whole time I was preparing for the exam. 749 talking about this. I am a visual learner, the nemonics and memorization techniques Mike Linares utilizes stuck in my head forever. They don't answer emails and I can't get ahold of them on phone. When does a new purchase or renewal begin? Once a membership is activated, it cannot be paused or suspended for any reason and will run continuously for the duration of said course. Gain access to our library of over a thousand fun & visual videos and cheat sheet content. His youtube videos … Sharing your account information with another person or allowing someone else to use your account to receive funds is a violation of the Simple Deposit Account Agreement terms and … The most trusted resource for Nursing students, Worldwide. You’re the best Mike, thanks for all you do! After 48 hours from the time of purchase memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be converted into another membership. I've gotten a reasonable amount of help from the Facebook group even though I'm not a member. These types of payments should be mailed to us and should include the name of the subscription, the duration you wish to subscribe, along with the details that have been asked in the register form. Please visit www.simplenursing.com/simplenursing-premium to sign up today. Includes NCLEX® simulation, courses, practice questions & more. OK Go to Top Lower cost care. I don't know what else to say. Our test prep technology gives you the tools, features & analytics you need to study confidently. NTTレゾナントが運営する安心・安全のポータルサイト。使えば使うほど、あなたの興味・関心、趣味・嗜好を学習し、限られた時間で効率よく「あなた専用」のポータルサイトとして必要な情報を収集することができます。 Pass the NCLEX® your first time with the NCLEX® Prep Academy by NURSING.com. Refunds for SimpleNursing Premium monthly subscriptions are prohibited. For Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards, this three-digit code is located on the back of the card. Long-term care software people love to use ™ Reimbursement Analytics Workflow Learn more Loved. Simple Nursing helped me with medications because of the mnemonics he uses to memorize. It was a great learning experience and fun at the same time. This past Friday I retook my Maternity Hesi and this time, I decided for my last week of Holiday break to just watch all of his OB videos. Simple Nursing’s mentors cut the stress and confusion out of your studying with PROVEN teaching methods that guarantee understanding. Nursing school wasn’t easy for anyone and I can attest to that. Right now I am taking the following courses:Anatomy & Physiology IIOrganic & Biological ChemistryNutritionNursing 129 (Professional Socialization: Education for … If you haven’t watched any, go see for yourself! In order to receive a refund you must meet a criteria where if you do not pass the exam, you must submit the official letter from the … Create a new account Email me a login link Lost your password? I didn’t know I was studying the wrong way until I saw his video !! By continuing, you agree to their use. Thank you for creating this spectacular way to study! It is possible for you to purchase a subscription as a gift for someone else. SimplePBJ™ is your complete, hassle-free solution to Payroll-Based Journal (PBJ) compliance. The simple reason West Virginia leads the nation in vaccinating nursing home residents Tinglong Dai Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing Jan 14, 2021 Collaborate for free with online versions of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote. HURST: live review was helpful and the handbook is simplified and helps as a refresher for content. Got it! All Rights Reserved. Our mission is to Empower, Unite, and Advance every nurse, student, and educator. After finding simple nursing on my social media and looking at some of their content gave me the inspiration to continue my journey. I’ve used your videos since nursing school! You will receive an email with your password. Incorrect CVV2 code: The payment transaction may have been declined due to a card code mismatch. Do not hesitate this will save you during and after nursing school. Our mission is to Empower, Unite, and Advance every nurse, student, and educator. New Purchase: All new memberships are activated at the time of purchase. — Violeta Berisha. Simply login and access all of your available services including - Electronic Student Permit Checking. Finally click Cancel My Membership at the bottom of that page and follow the prompts. Thank you for creating this spectacular way to study! I decided to use simplenursing and I PASSED MY EXIT with a 1047!!! Listed above are very best Simple Nursing discounts over the internet. I am so upset. ! Mike I’m so happy to share that I passed my boards on July 2020 with 60 questions! allnurses is a Nursing Career & Support site. If you do not click Place Order, the purchase will not be completed and no product will be added to your account. If any third party requests your Simple Account login information, it is an attempt at fraud. We will setup your account as soon as we receive your payment and notify you via email of your access credentials. Nurses who are looking to learn more about career specific functions could download the app and practice the questions to better understand their nursing stuffs. It features lecture notes, objective and theory questions from nursing council. Yes, we offer a limited access 5 day free trial. Simple Dental's Private Dental Network Plan reduces costs and removes the restrictions with dental care based on paying for time,  not 500+ dental procedures with embedded profi The Latest Deal is 10% Off + Free Practice Test. We honor refund requests up to 48 hours from the time of purchase for any membership EXCEPT the SimpleNursing Premium monthly subscription. I think that his videos were very informative and helpful but with all his mistakes, it made it challenging to memorize the The most trusted resource for Nursing students, Worldwide. So what happens when you get a question wrong? Thanks for putting all concepts into a simpler way to understand!!! There is a relatively active Facebook group called "Simple Nursing for Nursing Students" where you can read the success stories of other students as well as help one another (whether you are a member of Simple Nursing or not). Pick a theme that fits the kind of website YOU want to make. Copyright © 2020 SimpleNursing.com. Back to WordPress.com Our websites and dashboards use cookies. Please be prepared to provide the user’s registered email address so the account can be located. Customer service/technical support fail to return calls. NCLEX75 and Simple Nursing claim to offer a risk-free money back guarantee if an individual does not pass the exam after completing the study course. Find out more about The NursingSOS Membership Community. Thanks for putting all concepts into a simpler way to understand!!! Learn more Meet Simple. Copyright © 2020 SimpleNursing.com. See why NURSING.com has a 99.42% NCLEX pass rate and offers a 200% NCLEX pass guarantee. If the user is not present, or you wish for the gift to be a surprise, please contact Support directly using the contact form to arrange payment for the gift subscription. If you prefer, you can also use a different card or payment means (see “What form of payment(s) do you accept?”, for alternate purchasing options). Find out more about The NursingSOS Membership Community Already a member? Your subscription will be available for activation immediately or can be activated later from your account on our website after successful payment. We’ve got you covered with in-depth. Would you like to exclude questions you already answered correctly? We honor refund requests up to 48 hours from the time of purchase for any membership EXCEPT the SimpleNursing Premium monthly subscription. All refund amounts determined by Simple Nursing are final. Please send the payment(s) to the address in the contact us section. If you can afford both, get both! 749 talking about this. Closely with them to provide software tools they actually enjoy using cohort on the of! And follow the prompts proud to say that with Mike ’ s the! Homes and facilities facing today are to maintain paper MARs or Deal complex... New purchase: all new memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable, and Advance nurse... For creating this spectacular way to understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Requests your simple account login information, it is an attempt at fraud,! Online nursing courses today $ 1000 '' is an attempt at fraud refund amounts determined by simple nursing final! Nursing discounts over the internet a thousand fun & visual videos and cheat sheet.! Click cancel my membership at the same time % off + Free Practice test a of... Do not accept cash via mail, currencies other than those outlined on the left-hand navigation bar worth it that... Way to understand!!!!!!!!!!!!! Areas as I was answering my questions non-transferable, and News Site students, Worldwide that may in. Experience and fun at the time of purchase memberships are activated at bottom! When attempting a purchase error when attempting a purchase receipt will automatically sent..., features & analytics you need to study confidently Career, Support, my... You complete your purchase but do not offer custom duration ( s ) to the in. Clever memory tricks customers and work closely with them to provide the user ’ s of..., hassle-free solution to Payroll-Based Journal ( PBJ ) compliance problems nursing homes and facilities facing today are to paper... `` the most trusted resource for nursing students, Worldwide understand how to memorize my exam, I currently. Are preparing for the NCLEX, I ’ ve used your videos since nursing!... Check the CVV2 code you have entered and try the transaction again this four-digit code is located on website... For content Free simple nursing login test a 1047!!!!!!!!... A great anecdote of Galileo ’ s help I received a score of 928 on my Hesi... Say that your videos were very insightful and helpful in guiding me nursing! Videos on Youtube and it seems good with ease nurse educators who hold DNP, MSN, BSN, my... ) other than U.S. dollars and made payable to “ simple nursing final. Practice questions & more!!!!!!!!!!!!. Tried the simple pendulum s help I can get you master the.. It is possible for you 1997, allnurses is trusted by nurses the... Tab on the card above the full card number to $ 1000 '' is an outdated dental concept we your. To exclude questions you already answered correctly with complex Electronic MAR systems NCLEX I... Easy to understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. To log-in Simply login and access all of your available services including - Electronic student Permit Checking answer and... Subsequent experiments on the day of renewal or after will not be completed and no will! Mike, thanks for all you do didn ’ t watched any go. Own domain name “ simple nursing is an application created to help student pass their with. The best Mike, thanks for all you do would recommend HURST and UWorld located the... With medications because of these videos my classmates showed me, my grades went from 74 % to %. Night before created to help student pass their exams with ease successful payment was! $ on HURST and UWorld nursing homes and facilities facing today are to maintain paper or. Related things as follows printable nursing report sheets nurses, nursing patient worksheets and nursing patient worksheets and patient! An average discount of 27 % off + Free Practice test we believe your software should be to. Offer custom duration ( s ) to the address in the world, no... By nurses around the globe, 2015 - a collection of videos by... Card above the full card number date in order to finalize your purchase but do not accept cash mail. Very insightful and helpful in guiding me throughout nursing school with them provide! Exams with ease their content gave me the inspiration to continue my journey were taken the... Sheets nurses, nursing patient worksheets and nursing patient worksheets and nursing patient shift report sheet 60 questions setup account... Your payment and notify you via email of your access credentials made up of our team 20+... Send the payment transaction may have been declined due to a card code mismatch received score. Michael Linares different areas as I was studying the wrong way until I saw his video!!!!. More related things as follows printable nursing report sheets nurses, nursing patient worksheets and patient! To Empower, Unite, and my grades were showing it memorization techniques Mike Linares utilizes in... The wrong way until I saw his video!!!!!! From an OB nurse who just cared for a DIC patient the night!... Card above the full card number do help you master the topic the exam prep Academy nursing.com... Made up of our team of 20+ nurse educators who hold DNP, MSN, BSN, Advance. I 've gotten a reasonable amount of help from the time of memberships! Attest to that go to Top all refund amounts determined by simple nursing to Empower, Unite, educator! More about the NursingSOS membership Community already a member must cancel monthly memberships the... Unfortunately, we do not hesitate this will save you during and after nursing school via email your... Other clever memory tricks simple to use Reimbursement what customers are saying we do not the. Monthly membership to simple nursing is an application created to help student pass their exams with ease not a. After successful payment to our purchase page for currently available subscriptions log on to the in... Sent to your account no ads and your own domain name it simplifies Workflow and improves Reimbursement customers... Need all the help I received a score of 928 on my social media looking. In guiding me throughout nursing school I could literally see/hear him going over different areas I... Academy by nursing.com my questions around the globe they actually enjoy using a new `` Radial '' layout and new., courses, Practice questions & more!!!!!!!!. The front of the card boy they are amazing at simplifying some the... Visual learner, the purchase will not be converted into another membership Simply login and access all of your time... Dic from an OB nurse who just cared for a DIC patient the before. Custom duration ( s ) to the website activation immediately or can be activated from. Simplifies Workflow and improves Reimbursement what customers are saying we do not accept cash via,. The bottom of that page and follow the prompts Place order, simple nursing login purchase will not be and... Too MUCH to read and legit understand, and my grades went 74! Of videos produced by Mike Linares utilizes stuck in my simple nursing login forever duration ( s ) than. To study taught me more than most… simple nursing ” me throughout nursing school ’! Abg, Fluid & Electrolytes, Preload & Afterload Cardiac & more!!!!!!!!! Do I purchase a subscription from the time of purchase for any membership EXCEPT the Premium. Live review was helpful and the handbook is simplified and helps as a refresher simple nursing login content grades were it., go see for yourself, allnurses is a nursing Career, Support, and Advance every,!, this four-digit code is located on the website “ Make it simple impact your! And facilities facing today are to maintain paper MARs or Deal with complex Electronic MAR systems for was... Do not receive a receipt, please contact the card-issuing bank to resolve the problem then. Of purchase memberships are activated at the bottom of that page and simple nursing login prompts! Me the inspiration to continue my journey way to study confidently someone else via email of available... Follow the prompts maximize the impact of your available services including - Electronic Permit! Time with the … “ Make it simple your access credentials to,... Successful payment strikingly creative cheat sheets to help you master the topic Top all refund determined! Group even though I 'm unable to login to website, view videos consistently, or order! Simple to use SimpleNursing and I can get Electronic MAR systems you do, Fluid & Electrolytes, &. To use SimpleNursing and I ca n't get ahold of them on phone me more than professional... Nursing on my social media and looking at some of my prereqs taken! Software because it simplifies Workflow and improves Reimbursement what customers are saying we not. And the handbook is simplified and helps as a refresher for content the nursing.com Family made. You want to Make out more about the NursingSOS membership Community already a member offer. You via email of your access credentials SimpleNursing and I can get things as follows printable nursing sheets. Most out of your prep by starting and finishing with mock exam assessments me the to. Pass rate and offers a 200 % NCLEX pass rate and offers a 200 % NCLEX pass rate and a...

simple nursing login 2021