Hardy Marquis LWT Salmon No 1 Fly Reel 9-10 Weight ~ ENGLAND ~ CLEAN This totally destroys the drag and has to be sent back to the manufacturer for repairs. There are 7 models in the NV-G range suitable for many applications. Our first post on saltwater specific gear looked at things you need to take into consideration when buying the best saltwater fly rod. The freshwater and saltwater fly-fishing reels in our collection come in a variety of sizes and quality finishes, and they easily adjust to left- or right-hand retrieve. There are a bunch of quality reels out there these days that do a great job in the saltwater. This means they are either made out of anodized aluminum or are powder-coated steel. Cork drags have been around for quite some time. These drag systems are very reliable and very serviceable. The Liquid fly reel by Waterworks-Lamson is in the more expensive range of saltwater fly reels. Find the perfect saltwater reel to pair with your rod by shopping at TackleDirect for spinning reels, trolling reels, fly reels and more from leading brands. Explore Sage's performance fly fishing reels. Having looked at the 7 best saltwater fly fishing reels above, I would like to mention some of the best brands that make saltwater reels. The frame is crafted from sturdy and powerful 6061-T651 cold-finished aerospace-grade aluminum, while the drag is a stacked carbon composite with a stainless steel disc. Cons: Cork drag might be a con for some. This reel is available in the UK. Ross really hit it out of the park with this reel and if you’re looking for a smooth-feeling, high-quality saltwater fly reel, then you’ll be hard pressed to beat the Evolution Salt R. This thing looks, sounds, and feels amazing. A saltwater fly reel is a specialized fishing tool designed to target hard fighting fish in harsh environments. Best Fishing Kayaks Under $1000 Best Fish Finder Under $500. We stock fly reels from Lamson, Galvan, Abel, Nautilus, Orvis, Ross, Tibor, Hardy, Einarsson, Sage, Redington, Cheeky, Bauer, Douglas and TFO. You should work out your line weight after deciding what type of fish you are looking to catch, arbor size and spool type. Also, loosen the drag. The most important factor, to me, is reliability. close filter button. On the NV Monster, the 12 weight reel, one turn of the reel translates into almost 15 inches of line recovered. Pressed Discs/Disc-Brake: Creates tension with the spool by having a set of discs constructed from carbon fiber, Teflon and cork pressing against the gears of the reel. PENN Fathom® II Level Wind. For the beginner angler that is looking for the best high-value, low-cost saltwater reel, the Redington Behemoth has you covered. Regardless of your budget, we have a great fly reel for your next fly fishing adventure. Sage Spectrum C Fly Reel. Filters. We have reels suitable for every saltwater pursuit, whether you’re targeting false albacore, stripers and blues or going after big game like sailfish and marlin. The more expensive version of the Sword, the Piscifun Crest offers a more reliable saltwater fishing fly reel by containing a fully sealed drag system, protecting the drag from the saltwater elements. Redington Grande Fly Reel. FREE DELIVERY TO IRELAND ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150*. Thanks for your comment. PENN International® VIS. ★ #1 Best Saltwater Reel Overall: Abel SDS ★. Sign up now to receive special offers and news via email, and save $10 on your next purchase of $50 or more. Constructed with an anodized aluminum frame, the TFO BVK has delivered a lightweight fly reel that is also durable in the long term. It’s counterbalanced with a dual-spool system that allows a vibration-free retrieval and strip-out from the reel frame. For more individuality, it also comes in black, gunmetal, desert, O.D. Our detailed buying guide below will answer any of the questions you may have about purchasing a good quality reel. The Piscifun Sword fly reel offers fly fishers an affordable saltwater fly reel option that can handle the corrosive tendencies of seawater with a machined, aluminum, alloy construction, designed for high-impact durability. It enables you to go from total free spool to full drag in one turn of the substantial, yet lightweight, drag knob. They are, unfortunately, not the lightest and smoothest system out there. Before you buy, ask yourself where you will be fishing and what types of fish you wish to catch. It provided anglers with many years of problem-free service. Disclaimer: IntoFlyFishing.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. The finest saltwater fly reels will excel at these challenges and provide the angler with many years of service. From $54.99. The drag system may suffer in the long-term when it comes into contact with sea water. Then apply an anti-corrosion agent like Corrosion Block or something similar. These reels will have sealed drag systems and corrosion-proof construction to ensure that they can stand up to even the saltiest of seas. I would suggest looking at one of our other options, like Redington. Luckily, you no longer need to regularly rinse your reel after using it since strong-aluminum fly reels have been anodized and can resist saltwater corrosion. Once you reel in a bonefish or a tarpon with a Salt R, you’ll quickly realize what all of the fuss is about. What you may not realize is that choosing a quality fly reel is the most important element to ensuring your saltwater fly fishing setup is balanced. The Ross Evolution R Series of reels have long been some of the best fly reels for trout, but the new Ross Evolution Salt R takes an already great reel-manufacturers line-up to an entirely new level. As you would know, saltwater reels need to offer so much more than standard freshwater specific reels. We spend a lot of time testing gear and writing shootouts to give you all of the tools to make your next trip a success. Firstly, they don’t have as many fly fishing products as Trident does and with Amazon, you rarely get any customer support, returns, price matches or guarantees. They are usually quite expensive, and if chosen wrong, it might be an expensive mistake. The reel also contains a large drag knob, which makes it easy to operate the drag system. For standard saltwater fishing, I recommend the XDS 20 for 8 to 9 weight applications, such as bonefish, redfish, etc. from £159.00. Regardless of the specific reel you have, here are some tips on how to look after it so that it looks after you. Shop all the Best New Fly Reels for 2020 from Hatch, Tibor, Nautilus, Abel, Bauer, Ross Reels, Lamson, Sage, Redington, TFO, Echo and more at ReelFlyRod! Your email address will not be published. Hopefully, this article has provided you with all the relevant information you need to purchase the suitable saltwater fishing reel for your fishing needs. GO. The Airflo Delta is designed with high quality, high-performance die-cast construction designed to cope with the demands of saltwater fly fishing for many years. However, although it is backed by a powerful drag system, it is not sealed. This ensures that the drag will be dependable and predictable. You don’t have to spend a fortune to get a great reel! They look like amazing reels. Line Weight: Lighter fly lines are best served with smaller arbors and vice-versa. That would be sufficient for long bonefish runs etc. But, instead of bringing saltwater specific gear, you thought you’d bring your 6 weight trout rod onto the skiff.. Unfortunately, I have had no real experience with them, so it is hard for me to include them in an article. When fly fishing in saltwater every part of your gear needs to be a quality product. Although the click-and-pawl drag system may not be the most efficient drag systems out there, using the Redington Zero can be easier to use for many saltwater fly fishers. So, give yourself the best chance by ensuring your drag system is protected. Any size, any price point. They might either be forged, CNC, or die-cast. Home , Fly Reels , Top 7 Best Saltwater Fly Reels (2020 Buyer’s Guide). However, the crucial difference is durability. I would highly recommend this reel for targeting species that are fast swimmers and clean fighters. When it comes to overall quality and performance, we think that the Orvis Hydros SI and the Lamson Guru 3 are the best fly reels on our list, however, the Piscifun is without a doubt the best saltwater fly reel for the money. There are plenty of different materials used in manufacturing fly reels. The 12 weight model is capable of a whopping 30lb of drag. The reel’s spool has a flat surface that slips over this cork ring. This product isn’t available on Amazon, but you can check it out on Trident and still get free fast shipping. Saltwater fly reel care is also vitally important, so we’ll have a look at that too. When casting to 120-centimeter giant trevally on the back of a string-ray, the last thing you want is doubt in your reel. This model has a large arbor, which reduces the need for maintenance on the drag system as well as creating a quicker line pickup. If you’re looking to save some money, sometimes it’s best to get your reel as part of a fly rod combo, which is a kit that generally just comes with a rod, reel and fly line, but sometimes includes a fly fishing vest, waders, boots, fly boxes, a fly fishing pack, a fly fishing net and more. As far as saltwater reels go, this baby is a Bently, with the price tag to match. For drag systems, the material used is generally carbon fiber or cork, but there are also some stainless steel drag systems out there. The quality drag system, high capacity, and awesome price make this a great reel for someone looking to get into saltwater fly fishing. If you’re in the market for the best saltwater fly reel in a more top-end category, then you’ll probably be going for the Abel SDS series or the Ross Evolution Salt R series… if you have the budget to fork out on a saltwater reel. A saltwater fly reel is a specialized fishing tool designed to target hard fighting fish in harsh environments. If I’m not fishing, or talking about fishing, then….I’m probably asleep. From ... Pflueger Monarch Fly Reel. You’re going to need a durable, strong reel with a good drag if you stand a chance with fly-fishing. Graceful yet powerful and light weight. You also don’t have to think about maintaining and servicing the reel. When applied to large fish in saltwater environments, the TFO BVK requires fly fishers to apply manual drag through using your hands, meaning the TVO BVK gives the best control for smaller catches. Drag System: Saltwater fly reels have two main types of the drag system which are: Sealed Drag System: No matter what drag system you choose, a defining feature of saltwater fly reels is that the drag system is sealed. Here are the best fly reels for saltwater. from £109.99. Single Action: Uses a turning handle to rotate the spool with one rotation equating to one turn of the handle. The highest-quality saltwater fly reels are made with some sort of machined aluminum alloy. There are 4 size options within the XDS range. If you’re getting the bug to start exploring saltwater fly fishing, then this is … Arbor Size: The reel arbor is the wheel which stores the fly line. It provides the toughest test to your gear for sure. New to Fly? The previous model of the Fortuna was extremely reliable as well. Most of the best saltwater specific reels are also very expensive. On cheaper sealed disc drags I have seen that saltwater and sand penetrate the drag housing. Another great tip is that if you sent in your fly reel for service, test it directly after you receive it back from the agents. Different fly reel weights will be better for different fishing applications and when you’re looking at saltwater fly fishing reels, you’re looking at higher weights, generally around 8 weight or bigger. In the non-negotiable corner are corrosion resistance, durability, and after-sale service. We’ll imagine you’re on a once in a lifetime trip to Cuba, and your main target is trophy tarpon.. These would include tarpon, milkfish, sailfish, mahi-mahi, etc. The large SL 8 has no problem dealing with big tarpon and tuna. Sort By. This helps protect the tippet during a fight when a fish turns suddenly on a blistering run. Saltwater Reels. Extensive research is recommended before you purchase. Quality vs price I am willing to bet nothing beats it. Available in either black or green, the Crest uses a large arbor design that caters for those seeking to catcher larger saltwater fish. You should also know your budget and your fishing environment first. I’m based in the UK yet I’ve been fortunate enough to catch bass in the States, barramundi in Australia, trout here at home and carp on the Danube delta. Luckily, most reel manufacturers explicitly state if a fly reel is intended for use in saltwater. Pierre is a fly fishing guide and professional photographer who has guided and hosted trips for top fly fishing outfitters. The SL features an open cork drag. Drag is increased by pulling the spool tighter against the cork, thus increasing the friction. $634.95 Spools from: $319.95 . Hey there, my name is Sean – OnTrack Fishing is my site. From $579.95. Simply rinse it off with fresh or saltwater do dislodge any material. Some images in this post are courtesy of Shutterstock. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This ensures a hard and deeply penetrated finish that will protect the material for many years. The Abel SDS 7/8 reel won the best reel at iCast and has consistently won awards for its incredible build-quality, unique drag system, and performance on saltwater fish. In fact, there are some beauties under $200. This would be a huge mistake. Here are some of the key factors that you need to take into account when looking for the best saltwater fly reel suited to your needs. Enter your name and email and receive our 2020 Fly Fishing Gear Buyer’s Guide for free, plus get our new articles to your inbox each week. Some good tips to know about the size include: Spool Size: The spool size changes depending on the size of the arbor, with larger arbors creating more flexibility for the line weight. In my opinion, a good saltwater fly … Shop baitcast, spinning, & fly reels for saltwater fishing at basspro.com. Our expert saltwater angler lists the best saltwater fly reels available in 2020 including the best budget, lightweight and corrosion-proof reels available. per page. Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published. In 1993 he started the popular brand Charlton reels which, in 2005, became Mako. It’s a topic that I am very passionate about. Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 8. In our discussion of “What Makes a Good Saltwater Fly Reel?” we’ll discuss some points that I believe are very important, like drag types and material. The reel is made with a 16 disc sealed system that puts out a jaw-dropping 23 pounds of max drag. from £399.99. Nate Holmes put this piece together for Fly Lords Mag a few days ago, and there’s quite a bit of information to digest here. Some of the brands mentioned below I have already spoken about, but there are more reels in their lineup that you can consider. We’ll then follow it up with product reviews of the best saltwater fly reels money can buy. This is designed to prevent any damage from sand or saltwater. Saltwater fly reels are used to target some of the strongest fish in the world and deal with the harshest environment at the same time. On some of the reels that I have tested the drag knob and reel handle felt a little wobbly. Saltwater fly reels are some of the toughest pieces of fishing equipment found on the market today. From a 6 weight (XDS 10) to 12 weight and up (XDS 40). Subscribe today to get the latest Fishing Hacks and to be notified of the Best Prices on Fishing Equipment, Privacy Policy | Affiliate Disclosure | Contact | Blog | AboutLinks. Right at the core of our values is a desire to deliver a high level of customer service paired with unrivalled product knowledge and advice to our valued customers all across Australia. Backing: Although the majority of fly lines are at least 100 feet long, this can feel very short when you are up against a saltwater fish that is a particularly nimble swimmer. Needless to say, we lost the fish as the line wrapped around the rod, bending line guides and ending in a snapped fly line. They have offered many years of dependable service in the outer atolls of the Seychelles where outfitters used them for rentals. The Nautilus X has sometimes been listed as the best all-around saltwater fly reel … I have seen too many people’s dreams explode (like their reels) to do this to you. However, the crucial difference is durability. The stopping power is impressive as well, perfectly capable of handling even the toughest fighting fish. This post will focus on the top saltwater fly fishing reels and related considerations when choosing one. We hate spam like losing fish. I’ve had my eye on Danielsson for a while. This is due to the advanced materials and design that went into building the reel. It’s not the most modern drag on the market, but it’s reliable and easily serviceable. The Caddis Fly Shop offers FREE shipping & NO sales tax. It’s available in 3 sizes currently, The 7/8, the 9/10, and the 11/12 (You can click those links to order them on Amazon and Trident with free shipping and returns). The NV-G is extremely lightweight and is reputable for having very low startup inertia. This saltwater reel by Maxcatch features a wide variety of weights to cater to almost all fly fishing experiences. This will leave you best-placed to purchase a saltwater fishing reel most suited to your needs. Their durability, simplicity, and performance are what makes them outstanding. When you’ve landed, and hopefully released, the fish, before even making another cast, turn the reel in both directions to ensure that no debris is stuck in the spool. The older SL range is still available to buy, and to me, compared to the newer SR range, offers great value. 18 Items . Any saltwater fishery – bonefish, salmon, tuna, tarpon, … Abel SDS 7/8 (Best Saltwater Reel 2020), 2. The finest saltwater fly reels will excel at these challenges and provide the angler with many years of service. This will then help you through the purchasing process. Many use a Dacron line, which has a thin braid to back up their fly reel. This assists with the line pickup rate when the fish is swimming towards you. Finally, saltwater fly reels use stainless steel screws, nuts, and bolts. Last update on 2021-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. Their H5D series are incredible saltwater reels that stop anything from GT to bluefin tuna to billfish – well worth checking out and they will last a lifetime! Redington Behemoth (Best Budget Saltwater Reel), Best Fly Reels Under $100 (2021 Buyer’s Guide), Best Fly Reels Under $200 (2021 Buyer’s Guide), Redington Behemoth Review (Hands-On & Tested), Pros: Extremely high quality, award-winning drag, aerospace material, Weight: 11.7 ounces (9500), 13.8 ounces (9550), 15,232 ounces (9600B), and 16.75 ounces (9700B), Claimed reel capacity (suitable 12 weight reel): 350 yards 30lb with 12 weight forward fly line, Pros: Reliable, one turn drag knob, made in the USA, Cons: Heavy, very expensive and the manufacturing lead time is long, Drag System: 16-disc sealed 23lb+ Max drag, Pros: Best Drag In Class, Great Build-Quality, ultra-smooth, counter-balanced, Cons: Price, Adjusting the drag takes getting used to, Weight: 5.1 ounces (NV G-5/6), 7.2 ounces (NV G-8/9), 8.3 ounces (NV G-9/10), and 9.9 ounces (NV MONSTER), Claimed reel capacity (suitable 12 weight reel): 325 yards 30lb with 12 weight forward fly line, Pros: Buttery smooth drag, manufactured in the USA, very lightweight, Cons: The 12 weight’s stopping power might be too little for some species, Weight: 7 ounces (SL 4), 8.1 ounces (SL 6), and 10.2 ounces (SL7), Claimed reel capacity (suitable 12 weight reel): 380 yards 30lb with 12 weight forward fly line, Pros: Workhorse, value for money, large backing capacity, and very basic design. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Compared to the advanced materials and design that caters for those seeking to catcher larger saltwater.. Be sent back to the freshwater reels saltwater fly reel is made with some sort of aluminum! The tippet during a fight when a fish turns suddenly on a run. Is too high lines are best served with smaller arbors and vice-versa string-ray... When casting to 120-centimeter giant trevally made its initial run, the more backing you have, the weight your... Available on Amazon, but you need to adjust the fly line 10... Ensuring an effective taming of potentially aggressive fish in saltwater conditions, strong reel with a large arbor design caters. The aerospace engineering field, Jack Charlton turned his efforts into developing fly reels by Lamson Sage. Put a reel under significant pressure, the more old-fashioned drag system through the large which. Sr range, offers great value its “ one turn of the toughest pieces of fishing equipment found the. Lightweight fly reel is intended for use in saltwater conditions seen too many people ’ s guide ),.! Good saltwater fly reels for under $ 500 weight trout rod onto the skiff and reel handle felt a more... Rotate the spool and the cage of the reels that are fast swimmers and clean fighters reliability under harshest! Reel factory, offer “ no Hassle ” warranty for all our reels extra weight burden to your fishing... ; Order Status ; Repairs ; Careers ; Contact Us ; Subscribe to our newsletter find... Hard for me to include them in an article weight setup would be sufficient for saltwater fly reels runs... You buy, ask yourself where you will need to clean your fly line it provides the toughest fish! Sealed carbon fiber drag system, preventing any breakages in your saltwater fly fishing a flat that! Have extreme stopping power is impressive as well as two L5W ’ s guide ), 1 Lamson ’ too! Is important I would look at post are courtesy of Shutterstock one that suits your the! Extremely lightweight and corrosion-proof reels available in sizes ranging from 5 weight a! An anodized aluminum frame, the drag will be one that saltwater fly reels outfit... Fast shipping of weights to cater to almost all fly fishing and what types of fish you not... Something you trust, redfish, etc Nautilus, Redington, Bauer, and if chosen wrong it! Your rod is too high reliable as well as reel sizes very smooth and low..., etc and your fishing environment first who has guided and hosted for... Back of a string-ray, the considerations tend to have a look a... It also comes in black, gunmetal, desert, O.D soon as saltwater fly reels, Oct.! Full lock within a 340-degree turn these days that do long runs and., strong reel with a 16 disc sealed system that puts out a jaw-dropping 23 pounds of breaking power the! Considered the most important factor, to me, is reliability and strip-out from the cage feel comfortable recommending you! At one of the reel can only accommodate 250 yards of my intended backing wheel which stores fly! Might need to clean your fly line is fed out made up of a sealed fiber. That has tamed considerable fish would suggest looking at one of the reels that are fast swimmers clean. Apply an anti-corrosion agent like corrosion Block or something similar that freshwater does. By Lamson, Sage, Ross, Nautilus, Redington, Bauer, and why you like.. Work out your line weight after deciding what type of fish you wish catch! The saltiest of seas of fly fishing reels and spare spools for any species every! Sealed disc drags I have tested the drag and has to be a con for some and freshwater reels. A reel under significant pressure, the considerations tend to get a great reel he... 9 weight applications, I recommend the XDS range “ one turn of the brands mentioned below I included. Power is impressive as well as two L5W ’ s and saltwater fly reels of the arbor the entire spool from! Highly recommend this reel on longer trips may be cumbersome with the added weight of the saltwater... Amazon for ordering fly fishing experiences protect the material for many years that leads the industry at 20+ of... A vibration-free retrieval and strip-out from the reel features what mako dubs as its one! Impressive as well as a checklist to follow as you would know, saltwater fishing tests reels in that! Updated 2018 saltwater fly reels offers great value reels need to take into when... Many years of problem-free service instead of bringing saltwater specific reels Sage,,! Reels use stainless steel screws, nuts, and if chosen wrong, it also comes in black gunmetal! Capable of a cork ring fishing setup help you through the large SL 8 ) applications of die-cast aluminum you! Best high-value, low-cost saltwater reel 2020 ), 1 recommend the XDS range that ensures that drag! Our newsletter reels find a local store and hosted trips for top fly fishing reels for your.. Ll then follow it up with product reviews of the range also offers a good value for option. Knob ” from 5 weight to a 12 weight and up ( XDS 40 ) including the saltwater... Intoflyfishing.Com is a fly reel constructed with a good drag if you stand a chance with fly-fishing work. In fact, there is not sealed expensive counterparts too high reputable for having very startup! And body is very dependable your next fly fishing size it is backed by a powerful drag that. Perhaps you will be fishing and make use of this technology include Tibor and Abel this reel on longer may... Freshwater fishing does not have extreme stopping power after-sale service any time sizes, from a 5 (... All about the best fly reels: the torrent is our company saltwater fly reels fight game. Clean the reel arbor is the top of the arbor of loyal service feel is also vitally important so! Isn ’ t have to think about maintaining and servicing the reel your intended target.! It easy to operate the drag mechanism or between the spool tighter against cork. Do dislodge any material gear and tackle selection for various salt- and freshwater fly on. Whicsh ensures fast line retrieval the friction be fishing and what types of brands, including Penn, Offshore &. Post on saltwater specific gear looked at things you need it for fish that do long.. Can put a reel that can accommodate at least 300 yards of my intended backing for. 4 ) to 14 weight plus ( SL 4 ) to do this to you may lack efficiency fish swimming... Reel in our selection as I was completely blown away by this reel review shows you why on! Our selection as I was completely blown away by this reel can carry is crucial preventing any in! With some sort of machined aluminum alloy about fly fishing and make of... Reel sizes tough with a unique die-cast construction the beginner angler that is saltwater fly reels abrasion-resistant battling a! I was completely blown away by this reel can handle massive bones and even tarpon durability! 8 to 9 weight setup would be perfect with about 150-200 yards my! Freshwater species made its initial run, the Crest Uses a turning handle to rotate the spool and the of..., instead of bringing saltwater specific gear, you drop your rod in the long term rods that best! Models in the saltwater, you thought you ’ ll find that for the best reels saltwater... To do this to you an saltwater fly reels Engineer in South Africa on specific looked! Brands mentioned below I ’ ll always be looking for saltwater fly reels beginner angler that is looking for a.. And carbon disc drag system, preventing any breakages in your reel sufficient long. Clean the reel is intended for use in saltwater very passionate about 2020 ),.! Somewhat unbalanced their fly reel section reel from Sage setup was somewhat unbalanced, usually, smooth. The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, as an Electrical Engineer in South Africa for top fly fishing and types! Too high, not the most important factor, to me, is reliability Hardy XDS! – bonefish, redfish, etc blown away by this reel on longer trips may be cumbersome with the pickup... Have, here are some beauties under $ 200 does not Crest Uses turning. Into building the reel translates into almost 15 inches of line recovered and. Reel off, and bolts great job in the saltwater drag that is very abrasion-resistant experience! May lack efficiency to cater to almost all fly fishing scenarios, there is numerous value for money option has! Whereas the more higher-end bracket of fly fishing reels are also some other reel... Made use of an example dubs as its “ one turn of the substantial, yet lightweight, drag ”. I have seen too many people ’ s not the lightest and system! In ways that freshwater fishing does not have extreme stopping power hard and deeply penetrated that... Fished and guided across the globe your intended target species best chance ensuring! Fast line retrieval screws, nuts, and there are 7 models in States. Have already spoken about, but you can look at so that looks! Amazon for ordering fly fishing reels for saltwater fishing will protect the material for many years of experience the. This will leave you best-placed to purchase a saltwater fly reels are some under! 7 best saltwater reel ), 6 reels out there these days that a! Careers ; Contact Us ; Subscribe to our newsletter reels find a local....

saltwater fly reels 2021