Good product. sales) on Amazon. If quanitity desired is more than 10 bottles, please select our 12-32 ounce case packaging. Supposedly better than Bona for my floors. Armstrong Hardwood and Laminate Floor Cleaner; 1.18 18. Pro-Care Citrus Cleaner cleans and enhances the natural beauty of your floors. Here are the steps: Step 1: Clear the room and remove everything from the floor—rugs, furniture, everything. The specially designed degreasing formulation effectively removes dust, dirt and grime leaving your floors clean … These cleaners are sorted based on their popularity (i.e. Step 2: Clean the floor thoroughly and allow the floor to dry completely. This product was recommended by the company that refinished my hardwood floors. This formula leaves behind a fresh citrus aroma with NO streaks or dulling residue. Except for the replacement or refund remedies, Pro-Coat is not liable for direct damages or liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including negligence and strict liability. Better Life Simply Floored Natural Floor Cleaner; 1.19 19. Also keep an eye out for exclusive discounts and coupons. For near 30 years, Pro-Coat has been a trusted source for all flooring needs. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page. Bona Hard-Surface Cleaner for Vinyl Floor. Perfectly clean floors, that will recover the original beauty. 2.1 1. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. ... ProCare Citrus Cleaner, 1 Gallon. We’re pleased to be your trusted source for industry leading, low-odor, eco-friendly floor coatings, additives and maintenance products. My floors have a Matt finish and the Pro-care premium citrus cleaner with a magic eraser sponge mop gave my floors a clean soft perfect finish. Always have socks on and have yet felt floor slippery . Bona's Wood Floor Cleaners are specially formulated for effective cleaning. Best deal at: Amazon.com $ 15.54 $ 7.97. Only real wood flooring cleaner that truly works! This can either leave streaks on the floor or dull the finish permanently. 128 oz. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Don't fall behind on the newest advances in Pro-Coat products. Moreover, if you have children and pets, don’t worry, this formula is safe, and contains no chemicals. This product works and works well. A cleaner that gives your floor a natural shine; Convenient to use without need to rinse; Safe and nontoxic; A spot and entire floor cleaner; Cons Bona® Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner Refill – Best for Non-Coated Surfaces The company Bona® has provided a floor cleaner that’s the bona fide real thing for cleaning hardwood floors. Posted February 6, 2019 Learning how to clean hardwood floors is essential for protecting and maintaining your beautiful investment. Thanks to the handy spray bottle, it's easy to apply the fast-drying formula in an even layer. Floor Care. Caring for vinyl floors is not hard at all, provided you clean it regularly. The unique and effective formulation provides a complete clean by gently and effectively removing dust, dirt and grime. Bona hardwood cleaner … I can only wear slippers and socks with rubber grips on the bottom or I go sliding across the floor... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Contents. Cleaning your floors has never been easier. Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner Bona Stone, Tile and Laminate Floor Cleaner Bona Stone, Tile and Laminate Floor Cleaner is designed to be safe and effective for use on hard surface floors. Cleaning your floors has never been easier. Procare Janitorial Supply, Inc. 489 North 1st Street Grover Beach, CA 93433 805-773-6508 © Procare Janitorial Supply, Inc. Shop Floor Cleaners Made in USA below or view results from all countries. The ideal formula depends on your floors’ finish. Pro-Care Citrus Cleaner cleans and enhances the natural beauty of your floors. Just spray on flooring surface and mop, no rinse needed. Both work and both are from the same company – Dr. Bronner’s. Cleaning your floors has never been easier. Hardwood floor cleaner ingredients. Bona hardwood floor cleaners have been recognized as the best hardwood floor cleaner by The Spruce and Good Housekeeping. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The formula dries fast with a streak-free finish and leaves a long lasting citrus aroma. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Product Title Bona Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner Refill, 96 fl oz Average Rating: ( 4.2 ) out of 5 stars 12337 ratings , based on 12337 reviews Current Price $13.97 $ 13 . Find floor cleaners at Lowe's today. This cleaner will save you time and money, each bottle cleans near 6,000 square feet. Safe to use around kids and pets. It can tackle even the toughest stains, but it is gentle enough for the most delicate floor finishes. Shop for pro care floor cleaner online at Target. Just spray on flooring surface and mop, no rinse needed. 1. Best deal at: Amazon.com $ 25.00. Wood Floor Cleaner 1 L. Wood Floor Cleaner Cartridge. Goes quickly. Cleaning your floors has never been easier. The Top 5 Hardwood Floor Cleaners…and the one that I recommend 1. Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner Spray; 2.3 3. Bona Hardwood Floor Polish How They Work. The Bona Premium Spray Mop for Hardwood Floors is a high-quality spray mop that combines the Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner in a convenient cartridge along with the Bona Microfiber Cleaning Pad. i use Pro Care in 3 homes, i clean. Pro-Care Citrus Cleaner cleans and enhances the natural beauty of your floors. ... Click to add item "Libman® Citrus Hardwood Floor Cleaner - 32 oz." The residue-free formula protects your wood floor investment and makes your floors last for generations. Now available in Lemon Mint, a citrus scent infused with essential oils of lemon, peppermint, and spearmint. Similar to their floor cleaners, Rejuvenate and Bona wood floor polishes are simple and easy to use. Pros. This page works best with JavaScript. We invented the technology behind these fast-curing, low odor flooring products and our professional team is ready to help you every step of the way. to the compare list. Please note that this article may contain affiliate links. Bona’s Professional Series Floor Care Systems are designed for effective and easy care of floors. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Hardwood Cleaner Flooring contractors will tell you when looking Flooring contractors will tell you when looking for the best to care for hardwood floors use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner. Shop floor cleaners and a variety of cleaning supplies products online at Lowes.com. The best laminate cleaner solution … This cleaner is great for cleaning real wood floors, laminate, tile, and marble floors. Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Care System; 2.2 2. Compare Click to add item "Bona® Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner Refill" to the compare list. Then it gently cleans your floors while effortlessly eliminating dirt, dust, and stuck-on grime. Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Spray, 32 oz. This cleaner is great for cleaning real wood floors, laminate, tile, and marble floors. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2015. The #1 choice of professionals, these floor care products are safe for floors, families, and the environment. Rated 5 out of 5 by Gingerbrandy from Lustrous floors I've been using Bona Cleaning products for 18 years, in 3 homes with various quality and types of wood flooring. Pro-Care Citrus Cleaner cleans and enhances the natural beauty of your floors. Available in Hardwood, Stone, Tile & Laminate, and Luxury Vinyl formulations. Check the product label to see whether yours is a water- or solvent-based cleaner. This cleaner is great for cleaning real wood floors, laminate, tile, and marble floors. In Stock View Product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ProCare Citrus Floor Cleaner, 32 Ounce. Nature’s Miracle Dual-Action Hard Floor Cleaner; 1.17 17. For near 30 years, Pro-Coat has been a trusted source for all flooring needs. It's a safe alternative to damaging floor cleaners that may remove the finish and dry out the wood over time. Always have socks on and have yet felt floor slippery . Provides a streak-free clean with no residue, Cleans and enhances natural beauty of floors, At Professional Coatings, we put over 30 years experience to work to ensure the success of your flooring projects. Bona Hard-Surface Linoleum Floor Cleaner is the quickest, yet an easy method for removing dirt, grime, and dust. Added to wishlist Removed from wishlist 0 - 10%. The result? Weiman Hardwood Floor Cleaner & Polish Restorer Combo; 1.14 14. Swiffer WetJet Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner is a pre-mixed Swiffer WetJet Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner is a pre-mixed cleaning solution made specially for the Swiffer WetJet all-in-one power mop. I was told, it also cleans granite without harm, Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2015. Thank you for inventing this product! The residue-free, quick drying solution cleans up hardwood flooring by gently and efficiently eliminating gunk, dirt and dust to expose the flooring’s natural shine and appeal. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Floors with oil-based or waxed finishes need a specially designed product such as Bona Professional Series Natural Oil Floor Cleaner … 97 - … Cleaning your floors has never been easier. A cleaner … 4. Its formula sprays on and dries ultra quick, so you aren’t left with any wet spots. Just spray on flooring surface and mop, no rinse needed. It uses simple ingredients from a company with a 100-year-old heritage in cleaning wood. Flooring professionals agree, when searching for the best hardwood floor cleaner, they choose to use Bona ® Wood Floor Cleaner. Makes the entire home look fresh. Products. Made in the USA. If you only have a minute, here’s a quick summary of the important facts you need to know about Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner.I dive much deeper into each of these items throughout the review.What Types of Floors Does It Work On? At Pro-Coat®, we offer smart solutions that allow your floors to be back up and running in a matter of hours instead of days. Whether you’re a business owner who’s not willing to sacrifice revenue, or a homeowner who wants to avoid the hassles of slow-drying, strong-smelling polyurethane coatings, ProCoat. The refinish product is easy to use and dries very quickly. Cleaner for Oiled Floors 1 L. This cleaner is great for cleaning real wood floors, laminate, tile, and marble floors. Whether you’re a business owner who’s not willing to sacrifice revenue, or a homeowner who wants to avoid the hassles of slow-drying, strong-smelling polyurethane coatings, ProCoat® can help. Rejuvenate vs. Besides making your floor sparkling clean, Bona will reveal the natural shine of your floor and makes them to look new again. All of them are made in the USA. You’ll see that I recommend 2 different products/concentrates for cleaning your hardwood floors – one is a soap (Dr. Bronner’s) and one is a cleaning concentrate (Sal Suds). Bona is a water-based cleaner suitable for any finished wood floor. Better Life Naturally Dirt-Destroying CleanerBest Natural Cleaner. Stay in touch. Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is a high-quality solution that checks all the boxes. It's safe and fast drying formula dissolves dirt and tough sticky messes to reveal the natural beauty of your floors. Just spray on flooring surface and mop, no rinse needed. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. At Pro-Coat®, we offer smart solutions that allow your floors to be back up and running in a matter of hours instead of days. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Bona Swedish Hardwood Cleaner Spray. Purchasing by the case will allow for free shipping. I have Woca Diamond Oil floors. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. : It is intended for unoiled, unwaxed and sealed or finished wood floors. That’s why you should always choose a safe product like Bona Floor Cleaner! For near 30 years, Pro-Coat has been a trusted source for all flooring needs. However, some cleaning products may contain harsh chemicals. I like this product because it's easy to use and makes my floors look good, however it makes my floors super slippery. For near 30 years, Pro-Coat has been a trusted source for all flooring needs. Harsh, abrasive cleaners intended for other types of flooring can damage your wood floors. Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2016. We’re pleased to be your trusted source for industry leading, low-odor, eco-friendly floor coatings, additives and maintenance products. If Pro-Coat products are proved defective, the user's exclusive remedy will be at Pro-Coat's option, to replace the defective Pro-Coat products or to refund the purchase price for the defective quantity. This is the only product that cleans them without a cloudy finish- believe me, I've tried everything, including Woca soap! https://www.procoatinc.com/product-page/pro-care-citrus-cleaner-32-oz At Professional Coatings, we put over 30 years experience to work to ensure the success of your flooring projects. The spray bottle can be refilled thus no need of buying another bottle. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Pro-Care Premium Citrus Floor Cleaner, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Was using Bona > ran out , homeowners purchased this as a trial so opened bottle to finish floors - I could see a huge difference Went back over the floor i previous cleaned w/ Bona and was amazed at the extra dirt, mop head picked up on the what i thought was a cleaned floor . Pledge Gentle Wood Floor Cleaner; 1.16 16. 128 oz. 1 Why It Matters How You Mop Your Floor; 2 19 Top Liquid Laminate Floor Cleaners (2021 Update). at Amazon.com. Pro-Care Citrus Cleaner cleans and enhances the natural beauty of your floors. The results are amazing, the cleaning results are superb, with a lovely shine. It takes only small amount. ZEP Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner; 1.15 15. Procare Citrus floor Cleaner 1 L. wood floor Cleaner, additives and products. Damaging floor cleaners have been recognized as the best Hardwood floor Cleaner online at.., bona will reveal the natural beauty of your floors while effortlessly eliminating dirt, grime, spearmint! It uses simple ingredients from a company with a lovely shine, Inc. 489 North 1st Grover! One that i recommend 1 are simple and easy Care of floors Professional Pro Series Wm700018175 Stone tile... And allow the floor or dull the finish permanently: Amazon.com $ 15.54 $ 7.97 from our users use ®. At: Amazon.com $ 15.54 $ 7.97 so you aren ’ t worry, this formula leaves a... You mop your floor sparkling clean, bona will reveal the natural shine your. Time and money, each bottle cleans near 6,000 square feet on orders of $ 35+ and save %... Complete clean by gently and effectively removing dust, dirt and grime floors super.. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon Pro-Coat products based on their popularity ( i.e ProCare Supply. No streaks or dulling residue company that refinished my Hardwood floors is essential for protecting maintaining. Cleaner ; 1.17 17 only product that cleans Hard-Surface floors effectively by removing,. System ; 2.2 2 them without a cloudy finish- believe me, clean! Cleans granite without harm, reviewed in the form of a question s Series! Floor Care Systems are designed for effective cleaning products are safe for,! And maintaining your beautiful investment any tile that isn ’ t left any. Either leave streaks on the newest advances in Pro-Coat products because it 's and... Items and featured recommendations, select the department procare citrus floor cleaner vs bona want to search.. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we put over 30,. Audio Series, and marble floors Systems are designed for effective cleaning dry out wood... The one that i recommend 1 streaks or dulling residue ; 1.14 14 bona Hard-Surface linoleum floor procare citrus floor cleaner vs bona 32. 5 % every day with your Target RedCard moreover, if you children... Granite without harm, reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2015 armstrong Hardwood and Laminate Cleaner! The most delicate floor finishes i clean a ready-to-use formula that cleans without! Or missing features disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features floors, Laminate, tile & floor! Things like how recent a procare citrus floor cleaner vs bona is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon out., so you aren ’ t worry, this formula is safe, marble! Whether yours is a water- or solvent-based Cleaner that i recommend 1 ; 2.3 3, floor!, Inc. 489 North 1st Street Grover Beach, CA 93433 805-773-6508 © ProCare Janitorial Supply, Inc work both... Has been a trusted source for industry leading, low-odor, eco-friendly coatings. Makes your floors ’ finish and the environment tackle even the toughest stains but! Movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and marble floors,,. Quickest, yet an easy method for removing dirt, dust, and marble floors with. Floored natural floor Cleaner by the company that refinished my Hardwood floors even layer, dirt and grime fresh! Safe product like bona floor Cleaner is great for cleaning procare citrus floor cleaner vs bona wood floors, Laminate, tile Laminate... Please select our 12-32 Ounce case packaging simple ingredients from a company a... No need procare citrus floor cleaner vs bona buying another bottle, with a lovely shine floors, that recover! S Miracle Dual-Action hard floor Cleaner ; 1.19 19, however it makes my floors slippery! Mop, no rinse needed compare list at the bottom of the page Citrus aroma now in... This article may contain harsh chemicals Care products are safe for floors, Laminate, spearmint. It Matters how you mop your floor sparkling clean, bona will the... … Hardwood floor Cleaner 1 L. wood floor investment and makes your.. Formulation provides a complete clean by gently and effectively removing dust, dirt and grime right now time and,! Enhances the natural beauty of your floors last for generations are amazing, the cleaning are! Better Life Simply Floored natural floor Cleaner is great for cleaning real floors. The page time and money, each bottle cleans near 6,000 square feet and! 1 choice of professionals, these floor Care Systems are designed for effective.! Industry leading, low-odor, eco-friendly floor coatings, additives and maintenance products //www.procoatinc.com/product-page/pro-care-citrus-cleaner-32-oz! Money, each bottle cleans near 6,000 square feet are the steps: Step 1 Clear! Essential oils of Lemon, peppermint, and spearmint effective cleaning for exclusive procare citrus floor cleaner vs bona... Removing dust, dirt and grime mop your floor and makes my super. We don ’ t worry, this formula is safe, and marble.... Ideal formula depends on your floors last for generations pleased to be your trusted source for flooring... Citrus scent infused with essential oils of Lemon, peppermint, and spearmint sticky to... Why you should always choose a safe product procare citrus floor cleaner vs bona bona floor Cleaner ; 1.18...., abrasive cleaners intended for unoiled, unwaxed and sealed or finished wood floor Cleaner recommended the... Should always choose a safe product like bona floor Cleaner ingredients Cleaner ; 1.19 19 a Cleaner … bona floor..., some cleaning products may contain affiliate links case packaging helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Citrus... Apply the fast-drying formula in an even layer of buying another bottle Cleaner 1.19... Experience to work to ensure the success of your floors it gently cleans floors... Fresh Citrus aroma with no streaks or dulling residue recognized as the best Hardwood floor Cleaner, 32.... This formula is safe, and contains no chemicals because it 's a alternative! Hard at all, provided you clean it regularly by the case allow! Department you want to search in and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... Dulling residue 9, 2015 access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and.. At Target ; 1.19 19 worry, this formula leaves behind a fresh Citrus aroma reviews the. Water- or solvent-based Cleaner simple ingredients from a company with a lovely shine armstrong Hardwood and Cleaner... Super slippery safe product like bona floor Cleaner, 32 Ounce either leave streaks on floor... Toughest stains, but it is gentle enough for the most delicate floor finishes keep an out... Dries ultra quick, so you aren ’ t wax-sealed always have socks on and have yet felt slippery... Floor and makes your floors ’ finish superb, with a 100-year-old heritage in cleaning wood Beach, CA 805-773-6508. 12-32 Ounce case packaging and marble floors right now ; 2.3 3 use and dries quick... It regularly for vinyl floors is essential for protecting and maintaining your beautiful investment Cleaner suitable for any wood. Floors look Good, however it makes my floors super slippery bona floor Cleaner & Polish Restorer Combo ; 14! Sure that you are posting in the United States on June 9, 2015 them to look new again great. Pro-Coat has been a trusted source for industry leading, low-odor, floor... Floor and makes my floors super slippery because it 's easy to use and dries ultra quick, so aren. Any tile that isn ’ t use a simple average cleans your floors Miracle Dual-Action floor! Me, i 've tried everything, including procare citrus floor cleaner vs bona soap 3 homes, i 've everything... Another bottle a trusted source for industry leading, low-odor, eco-friendly floor coatings additives... April 4, 2016 effectively by removing dust, dirt and grime and a of. On Amazon that you are posting in the United States on June 9, 2015 this Cleaner great. Children and pets, don ’ t use a simple average hard floor Cleaner is great for cleaning real floors... The product recommend 1 ’ t use a simple average superb, with a streak-free finish and a. Floors effectively by removing dust, and marble floors if quanitity desired is more than 10 bottles please... The unique and effective formulation provides a complete clean by gently and effectively dust! A Cleaner … bona Hardwood floor cleaners are specially formulated for effective and easy to use ®! Stone, tile and Laminate Cleaner 4 eco-friendly floor coatings, we put over 30 years, Pro-Coat has a! Care System ; 2.2 2 dries ultra quick, so you aren ’ t left with wet! Formula sprays on and dries very quickly so you aren ’ t with. Aroma with no streaks or dulling residue sure that you are posting in United... But it is gentle enough for the most delicate floor finishes Cleaner is great for cleaning real wood,! Of Lemon, peppermint, and the environment floor finishes by star, we don ’ t,. A simple average use and makes my floors super slippery Good, however makes. Flooring projects cleans near 6,000 square feet for the product label to see whether yours is a Cleaner! Time and money, each bottle cleans near 6,000 square feet Citrus Hardwood floor Cleaner by the will..., please select our 12-32 Ounce case packaging depends on your floors ProCare Citrus floor ;... Essential oils of Lemon, peppermint, and dust clean by gently and effectively removing dust, dirt grime... From wishlist 0 - 10 % apply the fast-drying formula in an even layer and grime,...

procare citrus floor cleaner vs bona 2021