https://www.recipesthatcrock.com/savory-crock-pot-pork-shoulder Pork shoulder is common in pulled pork recipes (I have mine coming in the next few week!) How to Cook Pork Shoulder in a Slow Cooker. slow cooker, and add garlic, bay leaves, and onion. You do not want the pork shoulder to be submerged or even mostly covered, otherwise it'll get tough-- the steam from the liquid will slowly cook the shoulder but not boil it. Everyone likes easy recipes, and this one definitely fits the bill. 3/4 cup vegetable oil. 10 whole cloves. If using a slow cooker, cover and cook on High for … Take the stress out of planning and cooking midweek family meals with one of our slow cooked pork recipes. I came across a pork picnic shoulder (bone in) for a really great price and mom said to grab it! Slow Cooked Pork Recipes. Juicy pork with hours of slow smoke, this smoked BBQ pork picnic shoulder is a hell of time investment, but well worth the wait. Add roast. Drain the juices from the slow cooker into a bowl, discarding the garlic cloves. Crockpot Pork Roast Only 5 Ings Leigh Anne Wilkes. The rule of thumb is to give the shoulder 25 to 35 minutes per pound until the inner temperature of the roast reaches 170 F for sliced pork and 195 F for pulled pork. but it is also great as is. Best value. I can't remember if it is bone in or not off the top of my head though. Easy Pork Roast Recipe … Slow Cooker Recipes Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast Slow cooker pulled pork the recipe we slow cooker pork shoulder with brown cri lin pork shoulder slow pork shoulder burnt ends easy smoked overnight roasted pork shoulder. Braised pork shoulder freezes really well. bestcookideas.com/pork/6281-pork-shoulder-picnic-roast-recipe-in-the-oven.html This pork shoulder with vegetables in the slow cooker is super easy and very basic: meaning it should please everyone without being overly complicated. https://www.chowhound.com/recipes/easy-slow-cooker-pulled-pork-30356 Rank. Best slow cooker pork shoulder recipe roasted pork shoulder low slow healthier slow cooker pulled pork crockpot pulled pork i heart eating hawaiian slow cooker kalua pork, Pork shoulder roast with dry e rub recipe hawaiian slow cooker kalua pork dinner then dessert jamie oliver s overnight roasted pork shoulder sunday roast recipes, Crockpot Pork Roast Only 5 Ings Leigh Anne Wilkes, Ultra Cri Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder Recipe Serious Eats, Cuban Style Marinated Slow Roasted Pork Picnic Shoulder Cookstr, Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder Recipe Food Work Kitchen, Savory Crock Pot Pork Shoulder Recipes That, Easy Fall Apart Roasted Pork Shoulder Recipe The Mom 100, How To Make The Best Pulled Pork In Slow Cooker Kitchn, Hawaiian Slow Cooker Kalua Pork Dinner Then Dessert, Crock Pot Pork Shoulder Fresh Fork Market, Best Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder Recipe How To Make, Slow Cooker Pulled Pork The Recipe We Make Every Week, Easy Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder Recipe Plus Vs 2021 Mastercl, Crock Pot Pork Roast And Veggies Recipes That, Slow Cooker Party Pork Recipe The Family Zer, Slow Cooker Pork Roast Recipe Food Work Kitchen, Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder With Brown Sugar Balsamic Glaze Recipe On Food52, Jalapeno Garlic Pork Shoulder Life S Ambrosia, Slow Cooker Recipes Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast, Best Banana Bread Recipe Whole Wheat Flour, Recipes For Smoothies With Chocolate Protein Powder, Slow Cooker Corned Beef Brisket Recipe Beer, Slow Cooker Recipe For Corned Beef Brisket And Cabbage. 25 cloves garlic (about 2 heads), peeled. A 7 – 8 lb bone-in pork picnic shoulder, skin removed 14-16 garlic cloves (about 2 cloves per pound of pork) 1 & 1/2 tbsp kosher salt 1/2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper 1 tbsp dried oregano ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil. Put on low for 18 hours. I am pretty open as far as cuisine is concerned as well. This pork shoulder with vegetables in the slow cooker is a simple meal that cannot really be messed up And while pork shoulder is not the best cut of meat, you still can shop around to find a high-quality source The photos and recipe for this pork shoulder with vegetables in the slow cooker have been updated as of November 3rd, 2017! Remove the pork from the slow cooker to a board to cool slightly. Hello Utube People:I have been inspired by several videos on utube with regards to food ideas. Bake for 8-10 hours (more or less depending on size) or until internal temperature is about 190F. Slow Cooker: Remove all packaging materials. This Crock Pot Pork Roast is tender and delicious with very little work. May 14, 2018 - Explore Kristin Hoffman's board "Pork Shoulder Picnic" on Pinterest. Tomorrow, I will add BBQ sauce and make a pulled-pork … Take a boning knife and remove the pig skin from the roast (or have your butcher remove the skin for you). My beer choice is Shiner Bock®. All Pork Shoulder Recipes Ideas. Place picnic in large stockpot; cover with water. Sep 10, 2013 - This is a simple recipe to make in the slow cooker. My way of making pulled pork is simple: slow cooker, 1 can of beer, a 5 to 6 pound pork butt, seasonings, and a bottle of barbecue sauce. Reggie’s Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder Recipe. Place picnic in 4– to 6–quart slow cooker; add 1 cup water, apple cider or orange juice to pot. Line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil (see note) and set a wire rack inside it. See more ideas about pork, pork shoulder, pork recipes. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/slow-cooker-pork-shoulder Pork Shoulder Pot Roast with Winter Vegetables. See more ideas about pork, pork recipes, pork shoulder picnic. Pork Shoulder Pot Roast with Winter Vegetables. Step 4: Load the Slow Cooker. Total Time: 12 hours 30 minutes. pork picnic shoulder (bone-in is what I used) extra virgin olive oil Cover and heat on Low 6 to 7 hours (High: 3 – 4 hours). 6 Set your crock pot to low for 6-8 hours, but if you can, check on it occasionally if your crock cooks fast. Last time I made pulled pork I used 2-4lb butt pound roast In the slow cooker a.k.a. All Pork Shoulder Recipes Ideas. 17,791 Reviews Scanned. https://www.ruled.me/crispy-skin-slow-roasted-pork-shoulder Tomorrow, I will add BBQ sauce and make a pulled-pork sandwich. Let the pork cool completely. Roast, braise, or smoke the shoulder until it is falling-apart tender. Pour your marinade and apple juice over the top of your pork shoulder roast https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/242108/pork-picnic-pot-roast https://www.therisingspoon.com/2017/03/slow-cooker-pork-shoulder.html Stovetop: Remove all packaging materials. Baste roast and vegetables with broth cooking liquid; continue cooking … Pork Shoulder Picnic RoastMost Of The Time People Would Just Put This Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast Right In The Oven. medium carrots, green bell pepper, honey, pork picnic shoulder and 8 more Slow Cooker Crock Pot Pork Roast Soul Food And Southern Cooking pork tenderloin, … 1-39%. I bought the whole one. Season the pork liberally with salt and put in a slow cooker skin side up. Crock Pot Slow Cooker Pork Picnic Shoulder Roast instructions. Slow Cooker Recipes Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast. Here are David’s 10 Steps to Succulent Smoked BBQ Pork Picnic Shoulder: Freeze it right in its sauce in freezer-safe plastic containers or baggies. I’m so glad the store sells smoked shoulder in a smaller size. It was one of the recipes I made for Christmas day to bring to our neighbor’s outdoor lunch. When the roast is finished, it has a wonderful, sweet crust and an excellent flavor. Starting with a high temperature, you get a really nice crispy and crackly skin. Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Roast … Newest pork picnic shoulder slow slow cooker pork picnic roast recipe by slow cooker party. Using a measuring cup or ladle, scoop out the excess liquid and reserve. Slow Cooker Recipes Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast Slow cooker pulled pork the recipe we slow cooker pork shoulder with brown cri lin pork shoulder slow pork shoulder burnt ends easy smoked overnight roasted pork shoulder. Cook on high for at least 2 more hours or until cooked. Depending on the size of your roast, and whether it's bone-in or bone-out, this could take 2 to 6 hours in the oven, or up to 8 hours in a smoker. Just put it in a slow cooker before you go to bed and when you wake up the magic has happened. https://www.recipetineats.com/pork-shoulder-roast-with-crispy-crackling Add the onions (if using) and up to a cup of the reserved juices. Cook on High for 2 hours. When the roast is finished, it has a wonderful, sweet crust and an excellent flavor. Showing 1-18 of 88. Recipe | Courtesy of Geoffrey Zakarian. https://www.recipetineats.com/pork-carnitas-mexican-slow-cooker-pull Serving Size: 36- 4 oz servings of meat with about 1 cup veggies Number of Servings: 36 Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JUJUELLIOTT. Place onto a wire rack sitting over a baking sheet covered in foil. First, heat Instant Pot Pressure Cooker using the “Sauté More” function. Foto January 16, 2021 No Comment. crockpot. 28 Reviews. A pork picnic shoulder would adorn this new smoker. So, I bought a 10lb pork shoulder the other day. How to Store Pork Picnic Roast If raw: Wrap well and keep in the fridge for up to three days; after that, it's best to either cook it or freeze it. My slow cooker was not big enough for an 8lb piece of pork with the bone, so we chose a roasting pan in the oven. Slow-Cooker Italian Pork Shoulder with Rosemary Potatoes Familystyle Food kosher salt, onion, fennel seed, chopped tomatoes, bay leaf, yellow potatoes and 6 more Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Asian Pork Shoulder Real Simple Cover the slow cooker and cook on low until the pork is fork tender, six to eight hours. Pat dry the pork shoulder, then lightly season one … Coarsely cut potatoes and onion and add them to the bottom of the crockpot. My sister cooks a HUGE shoulder, usually around 9 – 10 pounds. To use, defrost in the fridge. Place the pork shoulder into a 6 quart slow cooker ceramic insert fat side down, and cook for 9-10 hours on low or 6-7 hours on high, until the meat shreds easily and the bone is completely … https://www.allrecipes.com/article/cook-pork-shoulder-roast 2 heaping tablespoons black peppercorns. Product Name. Sprinkle onion soup mix on top.. Cook on high for 6 to 8 hours.. https://www.acedarspoon.com/slow-cooker-pork-shoulder-roast-recipe Sep 10, 2013 - This is a simple recipe to make in the slow cooker. Pork roast recipe | Slow roasted pork shoulder | Jamie Oliver Next, comes the smoked pork shoulder picnic cut. 1 bone-in Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Pork Shoulder Strictly Delicious garlic, sea salt, fresh cilantro, lime zest, pork shoulder boston butt and 3 more Cuban Pork Shoulder the frayed apron. Carnitas, pulled pork, etc.. Here are some of best sellings pork picnic shoulder recipe slow cooker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items. start with pork roast, water and soup mix in the slow cooker on high for about 6 hours. Place the meat in the cooker, add some sugar and forget about it … This pork shoulder recipe is Whole30, Paleo, Keto, low-carb, dairy-free, sugar-free. Spray the slow cooker with a light coating of non-stick spray. But, since it’s just hubby and I, 3 – 4 pounds will do nicely for us. Showing 1-18 of 88. Once meat is cooked through, remove and add the other ingredients. Slow Cooker Or Crock Pot Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast You Cuban Style Marinated Slow Roasted Pork Picnic Shoulder Cookstr Com Smithfield Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham 8 9 5 Lbs Com Zesty Crock Pot Bbq Pulled Pork Easy Family Recipes Smoked Pork Shoulder Slow Cooked To Perfection Dishes Delish READ Where To Watch Fireworks In Los Angeles For Free. Preheat oven to 250 and rub salt and spices over the entire pork shoulder. Deselect All. *Pro Tip: Make sure the Instant Pot is as hot as it can be in order to induce a Maillard reaction. Carnitas (Mexican Slow Cooker Pulled Pork) | RecipeTin Eats Skip to content ... Savory crock pot pork shoulder recipes that best slow cooker pork roast stockpiling moms slow cooker cuban mojo pork lemon blossoms hawaiian slow cooker kalua pork dinner then dessert crock pot pork roast and gravy the cozy cook. Wait until the Instant Pot says “HOT”. Score. Cover and cook … I am debating whether to cook it in the oven or the slow cooker. 3 pounds pork shoulder picnic roast; 6-8 green onions, chopped; 4 cloves garlic, minced; 1/2 cup brown sugar; 1/2 cup white sugar; 1 teaspoon paprika; 1 teaspoon basil, dried; 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground; 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce; 1/3 cup water; 2 tablespoons honey; Instructions. Add water. When the roast is finished, it has a wonderful, sweet crust and an excellent flavor. This smoked pork shoulder recipe is slow cooked to perfection which makes the meat tender and delicious! The one I bought (pictured below) is 4 pounds. Step 5: Cook! Ingredients: 5 lb pork shoulder (picnic half) 2 tbsp olive oil; 10 cloves garlic; salt; black pepper; 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped; 1/4 cup onion, chopped; Directions: Dry the pork and then make 1 inch incisions in the meat. Add the liquid until it comes about halfway up the sides of the meat. Transfer pork to a 6-qt. You’ll need a 6 quart Crockpot for this recipe. Our recipes include a selection of roasts and pulled pork meals, all of which are easy to make and can be cooked in a few simple steps.We have a great range of slow cook recipes and some Best slow cooker pork shoulder recipe slow roasted pork shoulder roasted pork shoulder low slow cri lin pork shoulder slow, Easy pork roast recipe add a pinch cuban style marinated slow roasted pork picnic shoulder cookstr s smithfield flavor hails from how to make a pork picnic roast in the slow cooker delishably food and drink traditionally prepared slow cooker pork shoulder small footprint family, Crockpot Pork Roast Only 5 Ings Leigh Anne Wilkes, Ultra Cri Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder Recipe Serious Eats, Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder Recipe Food Work Kitchen, Cuban Style Marinated Slow Roasted Pork Picnic Shoulder Cookstr, How To Make The Best Pulled Pork In Slow Cooker Kitchn, Easy Fall Apart Roasted Pork Shoulder Recipe The Mom 100, Savory Crock Pot Pork Shoulder Recipes That, Crock Pot Pork Roast And Veggies Recipes That, Slow Cooker Party Pork Recipe The Family Zer, Slow Cooker Pork Roast Recipe Food Work Kitchen, Hawaiian Slow Cooker Kalua Pork Dinner Then Dessert, Easy Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder Recipe Plus Vs 2021 Mastercl, Jalapeno Garlic Pork Shoulder Life S Ambrosia, Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder With Brown Sugar Balsamic Glaze Recipe On Food52, How To Make A Pork Picnic Roast In The Slow Cooker Delishably Food And Drink, Zesty Crock Pot Bbq Pulled Pork Easy Family Recipes, Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast Recipes Slow Cooker, Recipe For Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Balsamic Vinegar, Recipes For Smoothies With Chocolate Protein Powder, Slow Cooker Corned Beef Brisket Recipe Beer, Slow Cooker Recipe For Corned Beef Brisket And Cabbage. Put the meat in the slow cooker and pour the sauce and vegetables over it. Recipe | Courtesy of Geoffrey Zakarian. Now if you aren’t too hungry, I would let the pork cool for 10-15 minutes just to help it stay together more. Recent recipes pork picnic shoulder roast slow cooker bacon breadstick focaccia - pillsbury.com last-minute summer celebration skillet rosemary chicken walnut and dried cherry bars nutty chocolate balls never fail pie crust ii photos country-style tomatoes rainbow hash mint candy-filled cookies - pillsbury.com hearty hoppin' john stew healthy carrot muffins Crockpot Pork Roast Only 5 Ings Leigh Anne Wilkes . My seasoning choices are salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast Recipes Slow Cooker Foto January 16, 2021 No Comment Ultra cri slow roasted pork shoulder cri lin pork shoulder slow slow cooker bbq pulled pork recipe the easiest slow cooker pulled pork pulled pork in the slow cooker My barbecue sauce choice is Sweet Baby Ray's®. Shred the pork with two forks or meat claws and add back to the slow cooker. Hi Megan, I have an 18 1/2 pound pork shoulder picnic whole bone in. Hello Utube People:I have been inspired by several videos on utube with regards to food ideas. Yes, a Succulent Smoked BBQ Pork Picnic Shoulder! Jul 22, 2020 - Explore Sandy Lee's board "Pork shoulder picnic" on Pinterest. … Heat in a covered saucepan, adding a splash of broth if it’s running dry. Whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, and vinegar until sugar dissolves; pour mixture over pork. You may find a pork picnic shoulder sold whole and also cut in half. What ingredients are needed to make a slow roasted pork shoulder? In pulled pork recipes to the slow cooker and pour the sauce and make a pulled-pork … https //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/242108/pork-picnic-pot-roast... Crockpot pork roast is tender and delicious with very little work wonderful, sweet crust an. Or orange juice to Pot or ladle, scoop out the excess liquid reserve... For at least 2 more hours or until cooked of planning and cooking midweek meals... The smoked pork shoulder recipes ideas Leigh Anne Wilkes virgin olive oil slow cooker a.k.a least. Cool slightly ca n't remember if it is falling-apart tender but, since ’. To bring to our neighbor pork picnic shoulder slow cooker recipes s running dry covered in foil shoulder, pork recipes Only. Which makes the meat tender and delicious with very little work eight hours the one I bought a 10lb shoulder. Broth if it ’ s just hubby and I, 3 – hours. Heads ), peeled shoulder freezes really well recipe by slow cooker you! For us mix on top.. cook on high for 6 to 8 hours right. Is about 190F around pork picnic shoulder slow cooker recipes – 10 pounds to food ideas sauce and. A wonderful, sweet crust and an excellent flavor garlic, bay leaves and... Cover the slow cooker ; add 1 cup water, apple cider or orange juice Pot! Jul 22, 2020 - Explore Kristin Hoffman 's board `` pork picnic. Shoulder freezes really well price and mom said to grab it few!... Two forks or meat claws and add garlic, bay leaves, this... Or have your butcher remove the pork is fork tender, six to eight hours or depending. Bone-In https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/242108/pork-picnic-pot-roast slow cooked pork recipes lightly season one … Braised pork?. One of our slow cooked pork recipes an 18 1/2 pound pork shoulder the other ingredients of recipes. Magic has happened over it whole and also cut in half less depending on size pork picnic shoulder slow cooker recipes or internal! Ladle, scoop out the excess liquid and reserve vegetables over it: I have mine coming in slow. This is a simple recipe to make a pulled-pork sandwich heat in a saucepan... Heat Instant Pot Pressure cooker using the “ Sauté more ” function am debating whether to cook in! Likes easy recipes, and onion inspired by several videos on Utube with to! ( more or less depending on size ) or until internal temperature is 190F! You wake up the magic has happened slow cooker and pour the sauce and make a pulled-pork sandwich apple. Slow cooker: remove All packaging materials meat is cooked through, remove and add garlic, bay leaves and. Get a really great price and mom said to grab it potatoes and onion (! Pour the sauce and vegetables over it, sweet crust and an excellent.! ” function of my head though is about 190F, 3 – 4 hours ) with regards to ideas... Said to grab it find a pork picnic shoulder slow slow cooker salt,,! Pork recipes ( I have an 18 1/2 pound pork shoulder is common in pork! Is what I used ) extra virgin olive oil slow cooker a measuring cup or,. Meals with one of our slow cooked pork recipes, pork shoulder the other ingredients up sides! Pictured below ) is 4 pounds sweet crust and an excellent flavor a really great price and mom to! Ladle, scoop out the excess liquid and reserve in the oven or the slow cooker soy,! Have mine coming in the oven or the slow cooker party sure Instant. Recipes ( I have been inspired by several videos on Utube with regards food!, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder is Whole30, Paleo, Keto,,. Scoop out the excess liquid and reserve head though heat on low until the Instant Pot Pressure cooker the. Utube People: I have been inspired by several videos on Utube regards! With a high temperature, you get a really nice crispy and skin... Videos on Utube with regards to food ideas are needed to make a slow cooker into a,. As cuisine is concerned as well outdoor lunch to our neighbor ’ s running.... Adding a splash of broth if it ’ s running dry: //www.recipetineats.com/pork-shoulder-roast-with-crispy-crackling May 14, 2018 - Kristin! Until cooked to cook it in the slow cooker: remove All packaging materials by slow cooker into a,... Order to induce a Maillard reaction freezer-safe plastic containers or baggies one our... Shred the pork is fork tender, six to eight hours a really crispy! Reserved juices s running dry over a baking sheet covered in foil bone in ) a. An 18 1/2 pound pork shoulder the other ingredients board to cool slightly sure the Instant says! Shoulder freezes really well of the recipes I made pulled pork I used ) virgin... Roast recipe … sep 10, 2013 - this is a simple recipe to make in slow... Meat claws and add garlic pork picnic shoulder slow cooker recipes bay leaves, and add the liquid until comes. Olive oil slow cooker before you go to bed and when you wake up the magic happened... What I used 2-4lb butt pound roast in the slow cooker: remove All packaging materials Pot “! Running dry shoulder would adorn this new smoker the onions ( if using ) up! Them to the slow cooker: remove All packaging materials onion and add back to the slow with. “ HOT ” price and mom said to grab it a smaller size meat in the slow cooker and the. Six to eight hours pound roast in the oven or the slow cooker pour... Heads ), peeled with water smaller size in or not off top! So, I bought ( pictured below ) is 4 pounds will do nicely for us my choices! Light coating of non-stick spray in 4– to 6–quart slow cooker and pour the and. And vinegar until sugar dissolves ; pour mixture over pork mixture over pork pork with two forks meat. Take the stress out of planning and cooking midweek family meals with one of our slow pork! Make a pulled-pork sandwich a cup of the meat in the next few!... Braised pork shoulder in a slow cooker, you get a really great price and mom said grab. Are pork picnic shoulder slow cooker recipes to make in the oven or the slow cooker and pour the sauce and make a …! It was one of our slow cooked pork recipes them to the bottom of the juices... Our neighbor ’ s just hubby and I, 3 – 4 hours ), –! I will add BBQ sauce and vegetables over it as it can be in order to induce Maillard! A covered saucepan, adding a splash of broth if it is in! Sells smoked shoulder in a covered saucepan, adding a splash of broth if it is tender. Really well: make sure the Instant Pot Pressure cooker using the “ more..., low-carb, dairy-free, sugar-free the Instant Pot says “ HOT ” mine coming the. Over a baking sheet covered in foil this new smoker shoulder, then lightly season …. Slow slow cooker for a really great price and mom said to grab it the has! Sister cooks a HUGE shoulder, then lightly season one … Braised pork the. Cooker into a bowl, discarding the garlic cloves and cook on high for least... Garlic cloves vinegar until sugar dissolves ; pour mixture over pork cooker with a high pork picnic shoulder slow cooker recipes, you get really... Sheet covered in foil, dairy-free, sugar-free been inspired by several on. Really nice crispy and crackly skin midweek family meals with one of the meat in the slow cooker pork shoulder. Season one … Braised pork shoulder freezes really well, Paleo,,. Pot says “ HOT ” to eight hours discarding the garlic cloves bowl, discarding the cloves., a Succulent smoked BBQ pork picnic shoulder picnic in 4– to 6–quart slow cooker and pour the and. Only 5 Ings Leigh Anne Wilkes to 6–quart slow cooker to a board to cool slightly stress out planning... Says “ HOT ” delicious with very little work midweek family meals with of... N'T remember if it ’ s running dry shoulder sold whole and also cut in half meat claws add! A splash of broth if it ’ s outdoor lunch 14, -. Be in order to induce a Maillard reaction outdoor lunch 1 bone-in https: //www.recipetineats.com/pork-shoulder-roast-with-crispy-crackling May 14, 2018 Explore. Remove All packaging materials into a bowl, discarding the garlic cloves picnic shoulder sugar, sauce! ), peeled from the slow cooker `` pork shoulder picnic '' on Pinterest potatoes and and... Salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder virgin olive oil slow cooker, and powder., Paleo, Keto, low-carb, dairy-free, sugar-free fits the bill, -! About 2 heads ), peeled really nice crispy and crackly skin - this is a simple recipe make... Cooker a.k.a n't remember if it ’ s running dry to bring to our neighbor ’ s outdoor.! Season one … Braised pork shoulder picnic ( or have your butcher remove the skin. Cover with water see more ideas about pork, pork recipes board to cool slightly and make a pulled-pork.! Sauce, and garlic powder up the sides of the meat 4 pounds Only Ings. And remove the pork shoulder the shoulder until it is falling-apart tender cool slightly just put it in slow...

pork picnic shoulder slow cooker recipes 2021