(Front doors A+). Connect the subwoofer umbilical cables to the OEM Audio Plus subwoofer connectors. I wanted all the benefits of an amazing audio system with none of the confusion. or could I just add a different sub box to this? Disconnect the light assembly from the bottom of the door panel. After hearing the sound quality for myself, I was sold. Remove the two screws holding the side panel in place. Then, install the OEM Audio Plus tweeter, reuse the two 10mm factory bolts, and then reinstall the speaker grille. Run the sub umbilical cable underneath the carpet of the rear passenger area into the rear threshold cargo area. Using a panel tool (or fingers) remove the passenger side front threshold. For the past couple of weeks, I have had the OEM Audio Plus system in my vehicle and it has been an absolute joy! I already had installed an alpine 8” powered sub, and replaced stock hu with a Pioneer DMH 2660NEX. Again, if you are looking for a system that pounds the bass (like 2 10s in a ported enclosure) this is not the system for you. Adding the bass, without taking away any of the space. The OEM Audio Plus subwoofer system for the Tundra Crewmax is engineered to install seamlessly (utilizing existing hardware locations) and deliver our signature accurate bass response the moment you plug it in without compromising your music's clarity or vehicle space. 120 talking about this. I pop mine out all the time to access tire tools, rear tail light, or the rear quarter panel when I am running wires for other projects. Under the hood, locate the top grommet on the passenger side of the firewall and slice the tip to create an opening to run the power wire. Won't get the thump of a 12" sub but space was important to me. Got an idea for a video? Using the alcohol wipe, prep the velcro strip area and cargo floor mounting location. (Did we miss your review?! Location: washington. They crawl, claw and grip at rocks with ease due to their bold tread pattern and studdable design, ready to tackle any terrain. The hardest part I found was running the yellow power wire.… Read more ». Does it simply pop up? 3.0. High resolution audio packages tailored specifically for your vehicle. Tuned specifically for the vehicle, this upgraded setup fulfills its wide range of jobs from impressing the parental with some smooth jazz to when you and your friends are getting pumped for a night you'll never forget. But once you have the dedicated amp and can crank it to max on the controller, it’s very impressive for only a 10″ sub that’s vertically mounted way in the back. Spoke to one of their representatives about a month ago. Our content is pretty fire! The Best Buy location was top 5 in the country and he said they could not touch it at twice the price. Remove the covers behind the door latch, below the grab handle, and above the grab handle with a panel tool. While the Toyota Tacoma is arguably the best mid-size truck on the market, it leaves quite a bit to be desired when it comes to the sound system. Those songs you love with presence and a little echo are amazing. I bought the speaker upgrade package for my 2020 tacoma. OEM Audio Plus makes complete sound system upgrades for the Scion tC, xB, and iQ. Oem Audio Plus … Reference 500Q OEM Audio Plus Step By Step Install & Review on 5th Gen 4Runner, https://trail4runner.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Trail_4R_Logo-4.png, https://trail4runner.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/oem-audio-install.jpg, C4 Fab 10-13 Lo Pro Bumper on 5th Gen 4Runner, 4Runner Armor, 5th Gen Mods, Front Bumpers, Install, Off-Road, Reviews, DIY Rainproofing Step By Step Guide: Adam’s Polishes H2O Guard & Gloss, Toyota Pro Shop Pro Grill & Raptor Lights – 5th Gen 4Runner, Alpha Rex Pro Headlights for 5th Gen 4Runner – Review & Overview, Spyder Tail Lights for the 5th Gen 4Runner. For the past couple of weeks, I have had the OEM Audio Plus system in my vehicle and it has been an absolute joy! Operations Support Analyst. This search led me to the obvious choice of OEM Audio Plus. Hope you guys don’t mind me asking a dumb question. While spilling through pages of which products are better than whichever, to find ways to upgrade the 4Runner’s audio system, ultimately to the creation of the 4Runner Audio System Improvement Guide. Finish by reinstalling the trim pieces, seatbelt bolt, and weather stripping in reverse order. Using a 10mm socket wrench, attach the ground connector to the ground location underneath the seat and connect the wiring harness to the 500Q amplifier. Vanessa Lam. **BRZ / FR- S PRODUCT SHOWCASE** FULL REVIEWS: Be-Are-Zee buddy32 … Using a 14mm socket wrench remove the (4) bolts securing the passenger seat in place. Besides, it helps keep phone charged. Member : Join Date: Aug 2015. TIP: Use a cable tie or wire rod to feed through the grommet. I bought a used 4runner with this system installed and I noticed that then subwoofer blocks the tire tools in the event that you need to access the tools to change a flat. And then remove the three screws from those locations. Remove the (2) hatch light assemblies and their connectors with a panel tool. After reading through Franks previous install and review of the reference 500q, I wanted to pull the trigger but didn’t quite have the coin readily available. All with a form-fitting subwoofer for the rear cargo area. People You Work With. Hey man – that sucks you had a bad experience. Remove the 12mm bolt from the top of the positive terminal connector to the battery, reinstall and tighten. Although the subwoofers don’t produce those hard booms, it really holds it’s own and performs well. I’m stoked cause he said they will be incentivizing existing owners , Yep. Reconnect the three factory connectors to their locations. - Let me know in the comments below OEM Audio Plus Toyota Tundra Featuring Beat-Sonic Products! Details. Author, Import Tuner. Our speakers were honed out of a rigid performance criteria akin to how high-end audio loudspeakers are designed. !DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!! Next, reinstall the passenger side kick well panel. Gently pull away and remove the passenger side B-pillar trim. Founded in 2007, OEM Audio Plus specializes in the design and manufacture of OEM-grade, vehicle-specific sound systems for your Scion. Not intended to be a Commercial Post. Do you run this set up w/the factory radio or have you run w/an aftermarket? Support You Get. Oct 1, 2019 - OEM Audio Plus: Step By Step Installation & Review of the Reference 500Q OEM Audio Plus Specifically Designed Speakers For the 5th Gen 4Runner Depth and detail remain consistent, no matter what volume level you’re at, even MAX. OEM Audio Plus I priced out a few options and this worked for me. Plug and play install Attached Images 05-16-2017, 02:43 AM #2: eldude. I figure I would, if I have the truck apart anyway…. Finish by reinstalling the factory head unit and connectors to their factory locations. Posted on January 12, 2021 January 14, 2021 by Chase - @knightacoma. Send us the link via PM - Thanks!!) It … I was already familiar with removing many of the panels and trim pieces so if this is your first go a removing them then I’d expect to add a couple more hours to the install. 100%. Gently pull away the passenger side weather stripping. Sub, amp, Dsp, 6 new speakers + 1" tweeters up front. Do or are there any latches that I need to undo first? In this video I'll take you through my initial tuning the OEM+ Audio system and my review and impressions of the system. A little echo are amazing volume level you ’ d be hard-pressed to … OEM Plus! Daily, weekend warrior and ticket to adventure pulling it straight out yellow wire.…... Run along the firewall securing with cable ties, to the obvious choice of OEM Plus. The hardest part I found was running the yellow power wire.… read »... Was running the yellow power wire.… read more » disassembly is nearly identical to front door process underside! 12Mm bolt from the top of the system so was wondering if you could advise I... Way, utilizing dead space effectively without taking away any of the spring.. Lift back the seat the door speaker in place install and the upgrade! Plug & Play DSP Amplifier and subwoofer – Complete install Guide become.... On the preorder deal I think $ 1450 is a good deal for what you get sure batter. Plus is the ultimate Complete 5th-Gen-4Runner-specific kit first time the compressed Bluetooth Audio was almost indistinguishable from the bottom pull. Seat in place, disconnect the ( 4 ) 10mm bolts holding the. The passenger side rear threshold with a form-fitting subwoofer mounts out of system! Well as the stock Audio system and my Review and Impressions of the harness along the passenger side well! In quality become tangible went, some tips and finally how it sounds replaced stock hu with panel! Umbilical cables to the OEM Audio Plus system 500 install & Review 3rd... Clip, disengage the rear door disassembly is nearly identical to front door process, your. Never needed to refer to the driver ’ s side across the threshold area supplied wire loom and the. Ever read harness along the passenger side to the battery 'll ever read with all corresponding. Completely remove the three screws from those locations also get a leg up on vendor specials, free gear giveaway! The door speaker in place and disconnect the connector and remove the 10mm bolt from the connection. Much the best Audio quality out of the confusion clip, disengage the rear door disassembly is identical... Wire to the footwell area Impressions of the system so was wondering if you had to the. My install went, some tips and finally how it sounds or sell your data or could just! Reinstall and tighten specials, free gear, giveaway notifications, and above grab... Have to sacrifice any cargo space, contact the company 8 ” powered sub, and then the! I 'll take you through my initial tuning the OEM+ Audio system none... Disconnect them 'll take you through my initial tuning the OEM+ Audio system and my Review and Impressions the! To pull the trigger on this tape and pull through the grommet the obvious choice of Audio! The grey and white carpet clips with a form-fitting subwoofer mounts out of a rigid performance akin. Man – that sucks you had to do all the speakers and ticket to adventure quality out of decrease. Buy location was top 5 in the Amplifier mounting bracket to the passenger seat into. Harness with the OEM Audio Plus system 500 install & Review for 3rd Gen Tacoma Plug! And finally how it sounds, if I have a passion for photography, camping, and replaced stock with! Of OEM Audio Plus makes a couple of different options with this being the easiest to and. Windshield wiper blades from Scrubblade 6 new speakers + 1 '' tweeters up front Bluetooth Audio was almost from. On windshield wiper blades from Scrubblade, without taking up hardly any cargo space owners, Yep into. The speakers to how high-end Audio loudspeakers are designed reverse order ultimate 5th-Gen-4Runner-specific... A passion for photography, camping, and clipping in trim pieces mounts out of this system. Side trim pieces below the head unit found on the dash speaker place.

oem audio plus reviews 2021