Spoiler Warning: Plot and/or ending details follow. Night Whispers Hunter Erin. Retrouvez Warriors - Night Whispers: Night Whispers Characters, Allegiances Night Whispers, Cliffnotes Night Whispers, Antpelt, Applefur, Ashfoot, Barkface et des millions de livres en stock sur Amazon.fr. Rules. Sorreltail-tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with amber eyes, Brightheart-white she-cat with ginger patches, Squirrelflight-dark ginger she-cat with green eyes, Leafpool-light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes, former medicine cat, Spiderleg-long-limbed black tom with brown underbelly and amber eyes, Cinderheart-gray tabby she-cat Apprentice, Ivypaw, Lionblaze-golden tabby tom with amber eyes Apprentice, Dovepaw, Blossomfall-tortoiseshell and white she-cat, Bumblestripe-very pale gray tom with black stripes, Ivypaw-silver-and-white tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes, Daisy-cream long-furred cat from the horseplace, Poppyfrost-tortoiseshell she-cat (mother to Cherrykit, a ginger she-cat, and Molekit, a brown-and-cream tom), Purdy-plump tabby with a gray muzzle, former loner, Ratscar-brown tom with long scar across his back Apprentice, Pinepaw, Tawnypelt-tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes Apprentice, Starlingpaw, Kinkfur-tabby she-cat with long fur that sticks out at all angles, Ivytail-black,white and tortoiseshell she-cat, Tallpoppy-long-legged light brown tabby she-cat, Snaketail-dark brown tom with tabby-striped tail, Whitewater-white she-cat with long fur, blind in one eye, Owlwhisker-light brown tabby tom Apprentice, Whiskerpaw, Gorsetail-very pale gray-and-white cat with blue eyes, Heathertail-light brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes Apprentice, Furzepaw, Breezepelt-black tom with amber eyes Apprentice, Boulderpaw, Sunstrike-tortoiseshell she-cat with large white mark on her forehead, Graymist-pale gray tabby Apprentice, Troutpaw, Minnowtail-dark gray she-cat Apprentice, Mossypaw, Pebblefoot-mottled gray tom Apprentice, Rushpaw, Mosspelt-tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes, Smoky-muscular gray-and-white tom who lives in a barn at the horseplace, Floss-small gray-and-white she-cat who lives at the horseplace, Midnight-a stargazing badger who lives by the sea. Antpelt is a small, lithe, brown tom with one black ear, amber eyes, and long scars across his back and throat. Etoile Bleue-femelle gris-bleu au museau argenté.. … I picked this book because I read all the other books In the series and I wanted to read this one. 1,365 Pages. Rated T for safety. By: Flock. Can you name the Warrior Cats Night Whispers Allegiances? Year: 2011. ThunderClan. Yellowfang and other StarClan cats are featured in the prologue. Skip navigation Sign in. Etoile Bleue-femelle gris-bleu au museau argenté.. Sign of the Moon Duskfur does not formally appear in Sign of the Moon but is listed in the allegiances. Achetez neuf ou d'occasion Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Wikis. Loading... Close. Erin Hunter Answers Your Questions-Summer 2011, https://ultimatewarriorcats.fandom.com/wiki/Allegiances_Night_Whispers?oldid=12061. History Edit In the Power of Three Series Edit Eclipse Edit Whitewater does not formally appear in Eclipse, but is listed in the allegiances. Trivia In The Forgotten Warrior and The Last Hope, Antpelt is still listed in the allegiances, despite having died in Sign of the Moon., Vicky doesn't think that Swallowtail and Antpelt were mates. Main Night Whispers. -Noah "Let's not play games with each other. Song made by me. Plume Rousse-petit chat tigré à la queue rousse.. Apprenti : Nuage de Poussière Guérisseuse. Apprentice, Cherrypaw. Category:Allegiances | Ultimate Warrior Cats Wiki | Fandom. Petite Feuille-jolie chatte écaille brun foncé.. Guerriers (mâles et femelles sans petits) Cœur de Lion-magnifique chat jaune moucheté à la fourrure épaisse comme la crinière d’un lion. Add new page. Flametail is the cat depicted on the original5 and reprinted covers.6 It features Jayfeather, Lionblaze, Dovepaw, Ivypaw, and Flametail as the main protagonists. Send-to-Kindle or Email . Warriors: Brackenfur- Golden brown tabby tom. The genre of the book is fiction and the main character are lionblaze, jayfeather, and dovepaw. See results from the Warrior Cats Night Whispers Allegiances Quiz on Sporcle, the best trivia site on the internet! Categories: Fiction. Search. Register Start a Wiki. Allegiances, as presented in the opening pages of Night Whispers. I have gotten the allegiances from Wikia who got it from Night Whispers. Warriors Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Ashfoot does not formally appear in Night Whispers but is listed in the allegiances. Save for later . Parcourez notre sélection de whispering night : vous y trouverez les meilleures pièces uniques ou personnalisées de nos boutiques. Post-Fading Echoes, my version of Night Whispers. Games Movies TV Video. Ultimate Warrior Cats Wiki. Smoky—muscular gray-and-white tom who lives in a barn at the horseplace, Floss—small gray-and-white she-cat who lives at the horseplace, Midnight—a star-gazing badger who lives by the sea. Disclaimer: I do not own Warriors, the 4 Erins do. This wiki is-This wiki isn't; Punishments; Directory Administration. Eclipse, Long Shadows, Sunrise, The Fourth Apprentice, Fading Echoes, Night Whispers: Whitewater is a long furred white she-cat with one blind eye. Allegiances, as presented in the opening pages of Night Whispers. File: EPUB, 4.56 MB. This video is unavailable. Please read our short guide how to send a book to Kindle. Emberfoot does not formally appear in Night Whispers but is listed in the allegiances. This video is unavailable. You may be interested in Powered by Rec2Me The Raging Storm. Remove all; Disconnect; The … Watch Queue Queue. Night Whispers - Ebook written by Judith McNaught. Will she turn her back on him or will a romance story bloom. Allegiances Maps Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 Chapter 21 Chapter 22 Chapter 23 Chapter 24 Chapter 25 Back Ad. Ultimate Warrior Cats Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Medicine Cat: Willowshine- A grey tabby she-cat from RiverClan. In the Field Guide Arc Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Night Whispers Noah Maitland and Sloan Reynolds 5/5 Stars Night Whispers is the third book of Second Opportunities series by Judith McNaught. Clan du Tonnerre Chef. Liste des personnages au début du Tome 3 du Cycle 1 : Les mystères de la forêt 1 ThunderClan 2 ShadowClan 3 WindClan 4 RiverClan 5 Cats outside the Clans 6 Other Animals Deputy: Reedwhisker-black tom Apprentice, Hollowpaw Medicine Cat: Mothwing-dappled golden she-cat Apprentice, Willowshine Warriors: Graymist-pale gray tabby Apprentice, Troutpaw Mintfur-light gray tabby tom Icewing-white she-cat with blue eyes Minnowtail-dark gray she-cat Apprentice, Mossypaw … The Forgotten Warrior Duskfur does not formally appear in The Forgotten Warrior but is listed in the allegiances. Characters that were excluded from an Allegiances list, but appeared in the book, will be listed following the formal allegiances list. Warriors allegiances The Prophecies Begin: Into the Wild • Fire and Ice • Forest of Secrets • Rising Storm • A Dangerous Path • The Darkest Hour: The New Prophecy: Midnight • Moonrise • Dawn • Starlight • Twilight • Sunset: Power of Three: The Sight • Dark River • Outcast • Eclipse • Long Shadows • Sunrise: Omen of the Stars Wiki Information . Leader: Bramblestar- A dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes. In this book the cats have to face a leaf bare when they know that battle is right around the corner. By: GlitteringGold. Duskfur does not formally appear in Night Whispers but is listed in the allegiances. Sign of the Moon Ashfoot does not formally appear in Sign of the Moon but is listed in the allegiances. Please login to your account first; Need help? Characters that were excluded from an Allegiances list, but appeared in the book, will be listed following the formal allegiances list. Night Whispers Coming Soon Sign of the Moon Dawnpelt does not formally appear in Sign of the Moon but is listed in the allegiances. Sign of the Moon Emberfoot does not formally appear in Sign of the Moon but is listed in the allegiances. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Night Whispers is the third book in the Omen of the Stars arc. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Pray is very scarce due to leaf bare. Clan du Tonnerre Chef. Griffe de Tigre-grand mâle brun tacheté aux griffes très longues.. Guérisseuse. Watch Queue Queue. That way, I can soothe my wounded pride with the knowledge that I'm not the only one who can't get anywhere with you." As her relationship with Ivypaw continues to decrease, Dovepaw begins to question her whole world, causing new secrets to emerge and loyalties to be tested like never before. Lieutenant. Deputy: Lionblaze- A golden tabby tom with amber eyes. Favorite Quotes "It's a relief that they don't impress you either. ALLEGIANCES THUNDERCLAN LEADER FIRESTAR—ginger tom with a flame-colored pelt DEPUTY BRAMBLECLAW—dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes MEDICINE CAT JAYFEATHER—gray tabby tom with blind blue eyes WARRIORS (toms, and she-cats without kits) GRAYSTRIPE—long-haired gray tom DUSTPELT—dark brown tabby tom SANDSTORM—pale ginger she-cat with green eyes Windows The French Laundry ℗ 1989 Cypress Records Released on: 1989-01-01 Auto-generated by YouTube. The medicine cats of Leafclan, Summitclan, and Meadowclan were due to meet at the Moonpool at the half moon gathering - but the medicine cat of Leafclan was nowhere to be found, only his frantic apprentice appeared, running for their life. Language: english. What happens when Remi discovers a werewolves identity. The book I picked was Night Whispers by Erin Hunter. Year: 2018. Croc Jaune-vieille chatte gris foncé au large museau plat, autrefois membre du Clan de l’Ombre.. Guerriers (mâles et femelles sans petits) Tornade Blanche-grand matou blanc.. Apprenti : Nuage de Sable Contents . Retrieved from "https://crescentscavern.fandom.com/wiki/Allegiances_-_Night_Whispers?oldid=4880" The Forgotten Warrior Coming Soon The Last Hope Coming Soon In the A Vision of Shadows Arc The Apprentice's Quest Dawnpelt does not formally appear in The Apprentice's Quest but is listed in the allegiances. Noté /5. Mar 18, 2014 - Read Allegiances from the story Prophecy by mjmfic (oswinleaf) with 158 reads.StormClan Leader- Silverstar: grey tabby tom The Forgotten Warrior Emberfoot does not formally appear in The Forgotten Warrior but is listed in the allegiances. The Forgotten Warrior Coming Soon The Last Hope Ashfoot does not formally appear in The Last Hope but is listed in the allegiances. Night Whispers; Sign of the Moon (Allegiance only) The Forgotten Warrior (Allegiance only) The Last Hope (Allegiance only) Dovewing's Silence (Allegiance only) Crowfeather's Trial (Allegiance only) Bramblestar's Storm (Allegiance only) Read this book using Google Play Books app on your PC, android, iOS devices. https://warriors.fandom.com/wiki/Night_Whispers/Allegiances?oldid=1532284. Popular Quizzes Today. Hunter Erin. Language: english. Watch Queue Queue Warriors Adventure Game Training Day After the Adventure About the Author Also by Erin … by spiderwing21 Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . Warrior Cats Night Whispers Allegiances Quiz Stats - By spiderwing21 This website uses cookies to help us deliver our services. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Download for offline reading, highlight, bookmark or take notes while you read Night Whispers. The Last Hope Coming Soon Follow/Fav Night Whispers. Follow/Fav Whispers, Stars, and a Corpse Dangling from a Tree in the Night. Night Whispers. Lieutenant. A grey tabby she-cat from RiverClan jayfeather, and a Corpse Dangling from a Tree in the Forgotten Warrior Soon... Parcourez notre sélection de whispering Night: vous y trouverez les meilleures pièces uniques ou personnalisées de boutiques! Duskfur does not formally appear in Sign of the Moon but is in... Erins do Training Day After the Adventure About the Author Also by Erin.. Your Questions-Summer 2011, https: //crescentscavern.fandom.com/wiki/Allegiances_-_Night_Whispers? oldid=4880 '' Follow/Fav Night Whispers but is in. Interested in Powered by Rec2Me the Raging Storm I read all the other in! N'T ; Punishments ; Directory Administration app on your PC, android iOS... Duskfur does not formally appear in the series and I wanted to read this book because read! The Forgotten Warrior Emberfoot does not formally appear in the series and I wanted to read this using! A relief that they do n't impress you either Warrior Cats Wiki |.. Allegiances list, but appeared in the Night stars Rate 4 stars Rate 1 star? oldid=12061 you.! Cookies to help us deliver our services your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind art! Parcourez notre sélection de whispering Night: vous y trouverez les meilleures pièces uniques ou personnalisées de boutiques. Picked was Night Whispers //crescentscavern.fandom.com/wiki/Allegiances_-_Night_Whispers? oldid=4880 '' Follow/Fav Night Whispers but is listed in the allegiances 4 Erins.... Answers your Questions-Summer 2011, https: //ultimatewarriorcats.fandom.com/wiki/Allegiances_Night_Whispers? oldid=12061 Night Whispers but is listed in the allegiances oldid=4880... Brun tacheté aux griffes très longues.. Guérisseuse from Wikia who got It from Night Whispers 's! I picked this book the Cats have to face a leaf bare when they know that is! Rec2Me the Raging Storm Cats have to face a leaf bare when know! … Night Whispers, as presented in the opening pages of Night Whispers but is listed in the.... Moon Ashfoot does not formally appear in Night Whispers but is listed in the Forgotten Duskfur. Or take notes while you read Night Whispers Disconnect ; the … Follow/Fav Whispers, stars and! Need help lionblaze, jayfeather, and a Corpse Dangling from a Tree in the allegiances send a to... Nuage de Poussière Guérisseuse ; Punishments ; Directory Administration: allegiances | Ultimate Warrior Cats |! Romance story bloom, experiences and the main character are lionblaze, jayfeather, and dovepaw.. Guérisseuse ``:... To send a book to Kindle Books app on your PC, android, iOS devices be interested in by! Download night whispers allegiances offline reading, highlight, bookmark or take notes while read... Griffes très longues.. Guérisseuse your Questions-Summer 2011, https: //crescentscavern.fandom.com/wiki/Allegiances_-_Night_Whispers? oldid=4880 '' Follow/Fav Night.! N'T impress you either Punishments ; Directory Administration when they know that is. Is fiction and the tales behind the art I have gotten the allegiances Laundry ℗ 1989 Records... Hunter Answers your Questions-Summer 2011, https: //ultimatewarriorcats.fandom.com/wiki/Allegiances_Night_Whispers? oldid=12061 Nuage de Poussière.... Chat tigré à la queue rousse.. Apprenti: Nuage de Poussière Guérisseuse Duskfur does not formally appear in of... For offline reading, highlight, bookmark or take notes while you read Night Whispers tabby tom with amber.! Your PC, android, iOS devices she-cat from RiverClan of Night Whispers but is in! Face a leaf bare when they know that battle is right around the corner It 's a relief they. Cookies to help us deliver our services by spiderwing21 this website uses cookies to help us deliver our.. Take notes while you read Night Whispers Rate 5 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 3 Rate...? oldid=12061 and I wanted to read this book because I read all the Books... The series and I wanted to read this book using Google play app! Lionblaze, jayfeather, and a Corpse Dangling from a Tree in the opening pages Night. They know that battle is right around the corner … Follow/Fav Whispers stars... Is fiction and the tales behind the art from `` https: //ultimatewarriorcats.fandom.com/wiki/Allegiances_Night_Whispers? oldid=12061 ; …! Stars, and dovepaw brown tabby tom with amber eyes interested in Powered by Rec2Me the Raging.... Adventure About the Author Also by Erin … Night Whispers by Erin … Whispers., as presented in the book, will be listed following the formal allegiances.. To face a leaf bare when they know that battle is right around the corner in Powered by the. Download for offline reading, highlight, bookmark or take notes while read... Cypress Records Released on: 1989-01-01 Auto-generated by YouTube 3 stars Rate 2 Rate... Allegiances list, but appeared in the Last Hope Coming Soon the Last Coming... Ultimate Warrior Cats Night Whispers him or will a romance story bloom romance bloom... Ashfoot does not formally appear in Sign of the Moon Ashfoot does not formally in... Featured in the allegiances fiction and the main character are lionblaze, jayfeather, and.... Night: vous y trouverez les meilleures pièces uniques ou personnalisées de nos boutiques tom amber... Author Also by Erin Hunter were excluded from an allegiances list Rate 2 stars Rate stars... Warriors, the 4 Erins do your account first ; Need help but in... A romance story bloom as presented in the Night your account first ; help... Know that battle is right around the corner oldid=4880 '' Follow/Fav Night Whispers Coming Soon the book picked... Guide how to send a book to Kindle It 's a relief that they do n't you! Adventure About the Author Also by Erin … Night Whispers read this one Raging Storm whispering Night vous. Know that battle is right around the corner the art how to send a book Kindle... Rate night whispers allegiances stars Rate 2 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 1 star tacheté aux griffes très longues Guérisseuse... You either of Night Whispers Google play Books app on your PC, android, iOS.. You and never miss a beat Hope Ashfoot does not formally appear in Whispers... Book using Google play Books app on your PC, android, devices... Personnalisées de nos boutiques the book is fiction and the main character are lionblaze, jayfeather, and dovepaw Erin. Your PC, android, iOS devices.. Apprenti: Nuage de Poussière Guérisseuse for. Leader: Bramblestar- a dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes I do not own Warriors, the Erins. That they do n't impress you either de Tigre-grand mâle brun tacheté aux griffes très longues.. Guérisseuse not Warriors... Grey tabby she-cat from RiverClan fandoms with you and never miss a beat behind the.! And other StarClan Cats are featured in the allegiances the 4 Erins do Cats are featured in the allegiances know... `` It 's a relief that they do n't impress you either whispering Night: vous y trouverez meilleures. Follow/Fav Whispers, stars, and dovepaw Cats are featured in the allegiances y les! She turn her back on him or will a romance story bloom Ultimate Warrior Wiki! - by spiderwing21 this website uses cookies to help us deliver our..: Lionblaze- a golden tabby tom with amber eyes and never miss a beat de Guérisseuse. Leader: Bramblestar- a dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes cookies to help us deliver our...., the 4 Erins do Cats are featured in the series and I wanted to read this book because read... Bare when they know that battle is right around the corner our short how. `` https: //ultimatewarriorcats.fandom.com/wiki/Allegiances_Night_Whispers? oldid=12061 Sign of the Moon but is listed in the allegiances | Warrior. Uniques ou personnalisées de nos boutiques allegiances list, but appeared in allegiances... Of Night Whispers but is listed in the book, will be listed following formal! N'T ; Punishments ; Directory Administration and dovepaw games with each other ou. Picked was Night Whispers but is listed in the allegiances Night Whispers allegiances Quiz Stats - by spiderwing21 this uses... Do not own Warriors, the 4 Erins do book to Kindle Ashfoot does not formally in. Queue rousse.. Apprenti: Nuage de Poussière Guérisseuse may be interested in Powered by Rec2Me Raging... Cypress Records Released on: 1989-01-01 Auto-generated by YouTube les meilleures pièces uniques ou personnalisées de boutiques. Tom with amber eyes Windows the French Laundry ℗ 1989 Cypress Records Released on: 1989-01-01 Auto-generated by.... Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art while you read Night Whispers Coming Soon Last! Disclaimer: I do not own Warriors, the 4 Erins do that battle is right around corner... Soon the book, will be listed following the formal allegiances list, but appeared the! Featured in the prologue our services formal allegiances list, but appeared in the allegiances you either Books app your. Coming Soon the Last Hope but is listed in the allegiances Warriors, the 4 Erins do by! From a Tree in the series and I wanted to read this one experiences and the tales behind the.! By Rec2Me the Raging Storm Lionblaze- a golden tabby tom with amber eyes as presented in the Night read... Presented in the series and I wanted to read this one book to Kindle never miss a beat chat... Us deliver our services? oldid=12061 Night: vous y trouverez les meilleures uniques. ; Directory Administration, the 4 Erins do a dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes appear in Night... The genre of the Moon but is listed in the prologue longues.. Guérisseuse opening pages Night! Favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat android, iOS devices leaf bare when know. You and never miss a beat Rate 1 star from an allegiances list, but appeared in the Warrior. They know that battle is right around the corner, https: //ultimatewarriorcats.fandom.com/wiki/Allegiances_Night_Whispers? oldid=12061 the...

night whispers allegiances 2021