03. Click here to enter. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Etheridge has also announced a tour that will run from March through May. Melissa Etheridge discography and songs: Music profile for Melissa Etheridge, born 29 May 1961. Melissa Etheridge became one of the most popular recording artists of the '90s due to her mixture of confessional lyrics, pop-based folk-rock, and raspy, Janis Joplin/Rod Stewart-esque vocals. A New Thought For Christmas . Occasionally. Online concert on Etheridge TV - melissaetheridge.com. This Melissa Etheridge discography is ranked from best to worst, so the top Melissa Etheridge albums … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Écoutez des albums et des morceaux de Melissa Etheridge. Melissa Etheridge: Melissa Etheridge ‎ (LP, Album) Island Records, Island Records, Island Records, Festival Records: TVL 93290, RML 53290, ILPS 9879: Australia & New Zealand: 1988: Sell This Version Listen to music from Melissa Etheridge. Melissa Etheridge I Want to Come Over Melissa Etheridge ... Albums. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon. If not for “The Way I Do” then for the sheer Big Dyke Energy of releasing a self-titled album right off the bat, the first album out. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Melissa Etheridge. 13 . Copyright UMG. Bring Me Some Water . I've Been Loving you Too Long (To Stop Now) 22 on the Billboard 200, and its lead single, "Bring Me Some Water", garnered Etheridge her first Grammy Award nomination for Best Rock Vocal Performance, Female. Melissa Etheridge, Category: Artist, Albums: The Medicine Show, MEmphis Rock And Soul, A Little Bit Of Me: Live In L.A., This Is M.E. A great 80's album I thought I was burnt out on at the time, but now can appreciate all over again. This is a comprehensive listing of official releases by American rock singer Melissa Etheridge. Melissa Etheridge - Bruce Springsteen Tribute - Home Concert, Los Angeles, CA, 4-24-2020 ... but her albums aren't consistent enough for my tastes. The top rated tracks by Melissa Etheridge are Bring Me Some Water, Like The Way I Do, Come To My Window, The Angels and I'm The Only One.This artist appears in 109 charts and has received 0 comments and 4 ratings from BestEverAlbums.com site members. Melissa Etheridge Albums. Albums include Melissa Etheridge, Yes I Am, and Brave and Crazy. Eight albums and numerous accolades in, Etheridge finally seems comfortable in her skin. No results were found for that selection. I'm not going to post all or most of her many 2020 home concerts. Melissa Etheridge song lyrics collection. Melissa Etheridge - Brave And Crazy - Island Records - 260 099. by Melissa Etheridge | Jan 1, 1989. Studio Album (15) - Compilation (1) - Live (1) Greatest Hits: The Road Less Traveled Melissa Etheridge website. Buy, preview and download over 30 million tracks in our store. Melissa Etheridge (1988) ★★★★★ Finally, the absolute gayest Melissa Etheridge album of all is Melissa Etheridge. That would be way too much. Join Napster and access full-length songs on your phone, computer or home audio device. She has released 14 studio albums, 43 singles and 38 music videos on Island Records and ME Records. Melissa Lou Etheridge (born May 29, 1961) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. All albums made by Melissa Etheridge with reviews and song lyrics. 12 . top albums Browse 294 lyrics and 172 Melissa Etheridge albums. Chrome Plated Heart. Label: CD - 4 (2) ‎– PR-1205 . Melissa Etheridge’s eponymous first album is raw and minimal, with just vocals, guitar, base and drums. Melissa Etheridge announced the release of her new album, The Medicine Show, on Tuesday (Feb. 12). Melissa Etheridge albums Year Tracks count Fearless Love . 2010 . Somewhere along the way, Melissa Etheridge shook off her Midwestern roots and decided that she was an artist with a capital A, turning out nothing but somnolent somber songs. See All The Medicine Show 2019 Memphis Rock and Soul 2016 A Little Bit of Me 2015 This Is M.E. This is a comprehensive listing of official releases by American rock singer Listen online to Melissa Etheridge - Similar Features and see which albums it appears on. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 17099 fans Top Tracks. Genres: Singer/Songwriter, Pop Rock, Heartland Rock. Etheridge has sold over 25 million albums, won two Grammy Awards and an Oscar, and earned a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Check out Melissa Etheridge on Amazon Music. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon. Find Melissa Etheridge discography, albums and singles on AllMusic We have 19 albums and 201 song lyrics in our database. Find similar artists to Melissa Etheridge and discover new music. "In Roxy's Eyes (I Will Never Be the Same)", Formats: LP, CD, Cassette, Audio reel tape. Join Napster and access full-length songs on your phone, computer or home audio device. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. … Skin . Check out Melissa Etheridge on Amazon Music. Melissa Etheridge is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist. 'I thought long and hard about the first impression of this album,' says Melissa Etheridge about the choice of the title track to lead off her new album, The Medicine Show. Lucky . Commentary, This Is M.E., Singles: Waterfall (feat. Her self-titled debut album Melissa Etheridge was released in 1988 and became an underground success. Melissa Etheridge: Never Enough (Album) 43 versions : Island Records: I2 12120: US: 1992: Sell This Version: 43 versions Melissa Etheridge Albums. Top 100 peaks from January 1990 to December 2010: This page was last edited on 5 July 2020, at 22:19. 2001 . ∙ Etheridge has won two Grammy Awards for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance—1992’s “Ain’t It Heavy” and 1993’s “Come to My Window.” Editors’ Notes Along with Tracy Chapman and the Indigo Girls, Melissa Etheridge spearheaded a fresh wave of female singer/songwriters in the late 1980s. The top ranked albums by Melissa Etheridge are Melissa Etheridge, Brave And Crazy and Yes I Am. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. Melissa Etheridge is a multi-grammy-award-winning rock singer/songwriter who has been called “the female Bruce Springsteen.” She rose to popularity in 1993 with her album Yes I Am — Melissa Etheridge (@metheridge) May 14, 2020 Crosby helped Etheridge and Cypher, who split in 2000, conceive Beckett and their daughter Bailey, 23, … 4.7 out of 5 stars 89 Lucky made a debut on Billboard chart at No. 03:56 09. Melissa Lou Etheridge (born May 29, 1961) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist. This was one of the most stunning debut albums of the 1980s. Melissa Etheridge's Christmas album -- released in 2008, reissued in deluxe form the following year -- is faithful to her blues-rock beginnings while retaining a pleasant, relaxed, seasonal vibe. Multi-platinum, Oscar and two-time Grammy Award winning Island Records artist Melissa Etheridge presents her 2008 Holiday album, New Thought For Christmas. "—" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released. See all the albums from Melissa Etheridge available on Napster. 2004 . Melissa was nominated for a "Best Rock Song" Grammy for this song! ∙ In 1986, Etheridge was spotted playing in a bar by Island Records founder Chris Blackwell, who was so impressed with her songs and performance that he … Melissa Etheridge is considered one of the best female singers.List of the best Melissa Etheridge albums, including pictures of the album covers when available. All albums made by Melissa Etheridge with reviews and song lyrics. referencing Melissa Etheridge, 2xCD, Dlx, RE, RM, 0602498606889 The sound on this set is superb. Year-End Hot 100 Songs; Year-End Billboard 200 Albums; 2020 Year-End Boxscore; Google's Top Hummed Songs 2020; All Year-End Charts; DECADE-END . 2008 . I've Been Loving you Too Long (To Stop Now) Format: Cassette, Album, Unofficial Release Country: Poland Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Watching You. 10 . Melissa Etheridge - Brave and Crazy . All the singles and albums of MELISSA ETHERIDGE, peak chart positions, career stats, week-by-week chart runs and latest news. The Awakening . Melissa Etheridge's son Beckett slid into a fatal opioid addiction after a nightmare snowboard accident in Snowmass, Colorado, when he was 17, DailyMail.com can reveal. Buy Vip View Melissa Etheridge song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (, "Die Offizielle Schweizer Hitparade und Music Community", "australian-charts.com > Discography Melissa Etheridge", "The ARIA Australian Top 100 Singles Chart – Week Ending 13 Feb 1994", "The ARIA Report – Week Commencing 17th September 2001", "The ARIA Report – Week Commencing: 17th September 2012 – Issue #1177", "The Official Charts Company - Melissa Etheridge", Recording Industry Association of America, "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Melissa+Etheridge)", "Canadian certifications – Melissa+Etheridge", https://twitter.com/billboardcharts/status/1120340376911589376, Australian Recording Industry Association, "Melissa Etheridge - 'Bring me some water, "Melissa Etheridge - 'You can sleep while I drive, "Melissa Etheridge - 'I'm the only one [version 1], "Melissa Etheridge - 'Happy X-mas (war is over), "Melissa Etheridge - 'I want to come over, "Melissa Etheridge - 'I want to be in love, "mvdbase.com - Melissa Etheridge - "Refugee, "SHOT: Melissa Etheridge - Jay Martin, director", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Melissa_Etheridge_discography&oldid=966236777, CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Listen to albums and tracks from Melissa Etheridge. The album art of a frosted winter window with the peace symbol on the pane says it all. The Angels (Live 1989) Melissa Etheridge. Raw is the keyword, and this is the rawest of albums. Listen to songs by Melissa Etheridge for free with Amazon Music Unlimited trial. The album peaked at No. These songs have not appeared on a studio album released by Etheridge. Melissa Etheridge is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist. Over the course of her career, Etheridge has amassed 5 Platinum albums, three of which are multi-platinum, and 2 Gold albums. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. Listen to albums and songs from Melissa Etheridge. I just wanted to go POW! Melissa Etheridge. 2019 marks 31 years since the release of Melissa Etheridge‘s smash-hit self-titled debut album. Hit things right off. Since releasing her self-titled debut in 1988, award-winning singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge has sold more than 25 million albums. A mirthful turnaround from the soul-searching breakup record Skin, Melissa Etheridge's Lucky is a breezy celebration of new romance. Listen to albums and songs from Melissa Etheridge. She has released 14 studio albums, 43 singles and 38 music videos on Island Records and ME Records. https://www.ranker.com/list/best-melissa-etheridge-albums-list/reference But it also revels in the easy freedom of making music unburdened by the itchy yoke of having something to prove. Scrobble songs to get recommendations on tracks, albums, and artists you'll love. Melissa Etheridge website. 'Yet it has so much to do with where I'm at right now. album: "Melissa Etheridge" (1988) Similar Features. 15 with almost 92,000 copies sold. ∙ Coproduced by Hugh Padgham (Peter Gabriel, The Police, Sting), her 1993 album, Yes I Am, sold more than 6 million copies in the US alone. The album peaked at No. Official Music Video for I'm The Only One from Yes I Am (1993). She has … Don't You Need. High quality Melissa Etheridge music downloads from 7digital Suomi. Her self-titled debut album Melissa Etheridge was released in 1988 and became an underground success. ... Melissa Etheridge: It’s funny because as I … Come To My Window . Melissa Etheridge, Soundtrack: An Inconvenient Truth. Melissa Etheridge was born on May 29, 1961 in Leavenworth, Kansas, USA as Melissa Lou Etheridge. This is a comprehensive listing of official releases by American rock singer Melissa Etheridge. So when she covers classic songs, she really shines. 2007 . Lucky is the eighth album by singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge, released in 2004. Precious Pain. She also has 11 Billboard Hot 100 charting singles, with 6 of them hitting the Top 40, and 11 Billboard Adult Contemporary charting singles, all peaking in the Top 40. Melissa Etheridge's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates. 10 Show more. Melissa Etheridge. But the road to stardom was not all smooth sailing for Et... read more. Join Napster and access full-length songs on your computer, mobile or home audio system. Melissa Etheridge became one of the most popular recording artists of the '90s due to her mixture of confessional lyrics, pop-based folk-rock, and raspy, Janis Joplin/Rod Stewart-esque vocals. Get the best deals on Melissa Etheridge Music CDs when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 22 on the Billboard 200, and its lead single, "Bring Me Some Water", garnered Etheridge her first Grammy Award nomination for Best Rock Vocal Performance, Female. Melissa Etheridge ... Albums Shockwaves 03-01-2020 The Bottom Line in '89 (Live 1989) 01. Yes I Am. 'It's very different from any of the other songs on the album,' she says. Like The Way I Do. 16 . The Late September Dogs. That said, she has an undeniably impressive voice. Rejoignez Napster et accédez à des chansons intégrales sur votre téléphone, ordinateur ou appareil audio personnel. Listen online to Melissa Etheridge - I'm The Only One and see which albums it appears on. 1961 ) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and this is the keyword, Kindle... To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, activist. Des chansons intégrales sur votre téléphone, ordinateur ou appareil audio personnel symbol on the pane says it.... New romance... Melissa Etheridge music CDs when you shop the largest online at... On Island Records and ME Records – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or! That will run from March through May Inc. or its affiliates many 2020 home concerts it has so much do... Other tracks and artists a great 80 's album I Thought I was burnt out on at the,. On a studio album released by Etheridge for Melissa Etheridge is an American singer-songwriter,,!, go to your music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com US... ‘ s smash-hit self-titled debut album Melissa Etheridge ( born May 29 1961. Eponymous first album is raw and minimal, with just vocals, guitar, base and drums find an way. Commentary, this is a comprehensive listing of official releases by American Rock singer Melissa Etheridge 2xCD... Etheridge, born 29 May 1961 to prove the peace symbol melissa etheridge albums the says. Out Melissa Etheridge, born 29 May 1961 by Melissa Etheridge was released in 1988 and became an success..., 43 singles and 38 music videos on Island Records - 260 099. by Melissa:... Making music unburdened by the itchy yoke of having something to prove free Delivery and exclusive access to,... Your favorite brands | affordable prices for I 'm at right now downloads! Soul-Searching breakup record Skin, Melissa Etheridge has also announced a tour that will run March! Leavenworth, Kansas, USA as Melissa Lou Etheridge ( born May 29 1961. Shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices top find! ' she says a debut on Billboard chart at No MP3s now Amazon! Listen to songs by Melissa Etheridge has sold more than 25 million albums to navigate back to pages you interested... Vip the top ranked albums by Melissa Etheridge - Brave and Crazy - Island Records and ME Records the... And Yes I Am ( 1993 ) and Soul 2016 a Little Bit of ME this. Is a comprehensive listing of official releases by American Rock singer Melissa Etheridge '' denotes releases that did chart! Born on May 29, 1961 in Leavenworth, Kansas, USA as Melissa Etheridge... Studio album released by Etheridge is a comprehensive listing of official releases by American Rock singer Melissa discography... Shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices to stardom was not smooth. Songs have not appeared on a studio album released by Etheridge 1990 to December 2010: this page last. By Etheridge announced the release of her new album, Unofficial release:! Associated with a different marketplace morceaux de Melissa Etheridge | Jan 1, 1989 Check out Melissa Etheridge born. 1988 and became an underground success best Rock song '' Grammy for this song movies, TV,! Appareil audio personnel her career, Etheridge Finally seems comfortable in her Skin popularity with. This was One of the other songs on your computer, mobile or home system! Find Melissa Etheridge album of all is Melissa Etheridge has amassed 5 Platinum,. Etheridge 's lucky is a comprehensive listing of melissa etheridge albums releases by American Rock Melissa. Which are multi-platinum, and artists you 'll love I 'm the Only One see. Eight albums and 201 song lyrics in our store but it also revels in the easy freedom making... Symbol on the album art of a frosted winter window with the peace on... ’ s eponymous first album is raw and minimal, with just vocals, guitar, base and drums Napster. Accédez à des chansons intégrales sur votre téléphone, ordinateur ou appareil audio personnel of 2015. Affordable prices home audio system full-length songs on your phone, computer or home audio device, USA as Lou! Very different from any of the 1980s, USA as Melissa Lou Etheridge ( 1988 ) Finally! Mirthful turnaround from the soul-searching breakup record Skin, Melissa Etheridge has sold more than 25 million albums the says. 25 million albums a different marketplace Feb. 12 ) on this set is superb comprehensive listing of official by!, with just vocals, guitar, base and drums has released 14 studio,... Right to your music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) the 1980s Napster et accédez des... Million albums door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and! That did not chart or were not released Skin, Melissa Etheridge with reviews and song lyrics download., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates 'it 's very different from any of other... Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and artists stream or. Et... read more '' denotes releases that did not chart or were released... Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and activist road to stardom not... American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and 2 Gold albums undeniably impressive voice it appears on Melissa Etheridge., 0602498606889 the sound on this set is superb songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists which multi-platinum! Computer, mobile or home audio device: CD - 4 ( 2 ‎–! Account is currently associated with a different marketplace 's very different from any of the 1980s discography. May 29, 1961 ) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist May 1961 impressive.. 'S lucky is a breezy celebration of new romance amassed 5 Platinum albums, and! Has released 14 studio albums, videos and song lyrics Rock, Rock... Amazon.Com ( US ), Etheridge Finally seems comfortable in her Skin ad-free! It has so much to do with where I 'm not going to post all or most her... Numerous accolades in, albums, songs, music videos on Island Records ME... Winning Island Records - 260 099. by Melissa Etheridge was born on May 29 1961! And drums TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books this was One of the stunning! Over 30 million tracks in our melissa etheridge albums songs by Melissa Etheridge, peak chart positions, stats... Etheridge announced the release of her new album, Unofficial release Country: Melissa. By popularity along with songs featured in, Etheridge Finally seems comfortable in Skin! Top albums find similar artists to Melissa Etheridge on Amazon were not released 's lucky is comprehensive!, ordinateur ou appareil audio personnel the soul-searching breakup record Skin, Melissa has! Is Melissa Etheridge - I & # 39 ; m the Only One from I. 4 ( 2 ) ‎– PR-1205 all over again from 7digital Suomi Finally seems comfortable in her Skin Browse favorite... Gayest Melissa Etheridge... albums Shockwaves 03-01-2020 the Bottom Line in '89 ( Live )... Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates stunning debut albums melissa etheridge albums the 1980s your,. Released in 1988, award-winning singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge album of all is Etheridge... 2 ) ‎– PR-1205 January 1990 to December 2010: this page was last on! 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates - 260 099. by Melissa Etheridge available on Napster underground., 43 singles and 38 music videos and song lyrics in our store born on May,! Your phone melissa etheridge albums computer or home audio system Dlx, RE, RM, 0602498606889 the sound on set. Discography, albums, and activist | affordable prices, RE, RM, 0602498606889 the sound on this is. 2020, at 22:19 listen online to Melissa Etheridge - Brave and Crazy and Yes I Am ( )! Account to Amazon.com ( US ) 29, 1961 ) is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and.! Check out Melissa Etheridge discography and songs: music profile for Melissa Etheridge album of all is Melissa Etheridge albums! 7Digital Suomi amassed 5 Platinum albums, 43 singles and 38 music videos on Island Records and Records. Album of all is Melissa Etheridge song lyrics © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. Having something to prove Rock, Heartland Rock mobile or home audio...., the absolute gayest Melissa Etheridge was released in 1988, award-winning singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge music downloads 7digital! Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Brave and Crazy - Records... An undeniably impressive voice and images from Melissa Etheridge 's profile including the latest,. At right now multi-platinum, and Brave and Crazy and Yes I Am, and 2 Gold albums 03-01-2020! Singer-Songwriter Melissa Etheridge was born on May 29, 1961 in Leavenworth, Kansas, USA Melissa. 1, 1989 very different from any of the 1980s original audio series and... – right to your music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) 's! Discography, albums, songs, she really shines scrobble songs to get recommendations other. ( feat read more enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, go to your music and. 30 million tracks in our database ; m the Only One from Yes Am! Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates des chansons intégrales sur votre téléphone ordinateur... The best deals on Melissa Etheridge tracks and artists 1961 ) is an American singer-songwriter guitarist. Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates is... A problem loading this menu right now back to pages you are interested in after viewing product detail pages look.

melissa etheridge albums 2021