Watch I Saw the Sun Online. Find movie and film cast and crew information for I Saw the Sun (2009) - Mahsun Kırmızıgül, Mahsun Kirmizigül on AllMovie Cart All. I Saw the Sun. Now Playing. No quotes approved yet for I Saw the Sun (Günesi gördüm). Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Sorry! Drama; Movie A 25-year war forces members of a Kurdish family to abandon their ancestral village in Southeast Turkey and relocate to bustling, modern-day Istanbul. Learn more . See Full Cast + Crew for I Saw the Sun Features Load More Features Movie Reviews Presented by Rotten Tomatoes. Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. The war is so out of hand that family members are fighting against each other and being killed. As the war continues to intensify, the family is forced to migrate west to the city of Istanbul. GOING BACK TO MOVIE THEATERS Read More Gift Cards | Offers | Sign In Sign Out. A 25-year war forces members of a Kurdish family to abandon their ancestral village in Southeast Turkey and relocate to bustling, modern-day Istanbul. More Info. Buy movie tickets in advance, find movie times, watch trailers, read movie reviews, and more at Fandango. The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets I Saw the Sun Synopsis. Forced immigration policies yield sweeping and residual effects for a closely-knit Turkish family, in I Saw the Sun, director Mahsun Kirmizigül's epic drama. In the southeast region of Turkey, the Altun family lives in a small mountainside village plagued by a 25-year war, making their daily life a hellish struggle. I Saw the Sun 2009 - 116 minutes. Gunesi Gordum sous-titres. Read Full Synopsis Cast + Crew Previous Cast Members More Cast Members. Children here don't shape their own destiny. I Saw the Sun - Movie Poster - 27 x 40: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. Fandango FANALERT® Sign up for a FANALERT® to find out when tickets are available in your area. Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore. Submit data corrections for I Saw the Sun - Mahsun Kırmızıgül, Mahsun Kirmizigül on AllMovie Jalela Jallaq Middle East History T/TH Maribeth Mincey October 31, 2017 I Saw the Sun In the movie I Saw the Sun, which is based off true events, there is a family who lives in a village where there is continuous war happening. Fandango Screen Reader Users: To optimize your experience with your screen reading software, please use our Flixster.com website, which has the same tickets as our Fandango.com and MovieTickets.com websites. View on Netflix Watchlist Watchlist. The Backyard / I Saw The Sun. This title is not available to stream on Netflix in the United Kingdom Political Show Sawal Yeh Hai 11 January 2014 Full Show on ARYNews in High Quality Video By GlamurTv Mahsun Kırmızıgül 1 title available . Offers. NewOnNetflix.com has complete Movie Lists, TV Show Lists, and what's newly added to Netflix Worldwide! For years, the Altun family has enjoyed a comfortable life in Turkey, but the government suddenly cracks down on the populace and strong-arms many nationals into relocation. NewOnNetflix.com has complete Movie Lists, TV Show Lists, and what's newly added to Netflix Worldwide! As the war continues to … GOING BACK TO MOVIE THEATERS Read More Gift Cards | Offers | Sign In Sign Out. I Saw the Sun (Turkish: Güneşi Gördüm) is a 2009 Turkish drama film, written and directed by Mahsun Kırmızıgül, which tells of a Kurdish family who are forced from their village in southeastern Turkey by the conflict there. × × View All. Rated NR X. IMDb 6.5 / 10 Director(s) Mahsun Kırmızıgül 1 title available . Not Yet Rated 1 hr 55 min Jan 1st, 2009 Drama. TMDb Score. Refunds + Exchanges. Go. I Saw the Sun is available on Netflix Belgium. Find similar and related movies for I Saw the Sun (2009) - Mahsun Kırmızıgül, Mahsun Kirmizigül on AllMovie Overview. Now Playing. Movies. Skip to Main Content. NewOnNetflix.com has complete Movie Lists, TV Show Lists, and what's newly added to Netflix Worldwide! Enter your location to see which movie theaters are playing I Saw the Sun near you. د I Saw the Sun is available on Netflix Canada. Fandango Screen Reader Users: To optimize your experience with your screen reading software, please use our Flixster.com website, which has the same tickets as our Fandango.com and MovieTickets.com websites. Forced immigration policies yield sweeping and residual effects for a closely-knit Turkish family, in I Saw the Sun, director Mahsun Kirmizigül's epic drama. Learn more. Skip to Main Content. Logged in users can submit quotes. Collect bonus rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts. See the full list of I Saw the Sun cast and crew including actors, directors, producers and more. دانلود فیلم ترکی GÜNEŞİ GÖRDÜM I Saw the Sun , زيرنويس چسبيده فيلم ,دانلود رایگان , زيرنويس جدا فيلم , ,دانلود فیلم ترکی با زیرنویس فارسی , tek part ... 5 days ago - برای به همراه زیرنویس با لینک مستقیم از سرور های ایران سایت ۳۰نما کلیک کنید! Altan Erkekli 3 titles available . I Saw the Sun the 2009 Movie, Trailers, Videos and more at Yidio. See All Now Playing; … Skip to main content.ca. Hello Select your address Home & Kitchen Hello, Sign in. Movies. Go. Play Trailer; Children here don't shape their own destiny. I Saw the Sun (Günesi gördüm) Quotes. The families in the village struggle extremely knowing they are in danger. In the southeast region of Turkey, the Altun family lives in a small mountainside village plagued by a 25-year war, making their daily life a hellish struggle. AKA: I Saw the Sun, Günesi Gördüm. ENTER CITY, STATE OR ZIP CODE GO. I Saw the Sun 2009 - 116 minutes IMDb 6.5. Movie rating: Movie country: Movie year: ... [S01E01] Magnum.P.I.2018.S01E01.I Saw the Sun Rise.SVA.HI Watch online Download Subtitles Searcher: 1CD 25/09/2018 23.976: 24850x srt: 0.0: 0: 6.6: steveg32 "Magnum P.I." Partner Rewards. Find More Movie Quotes. I Saw the Sun (2009) 01/01/2009 (US) Drama 1h 55m User Score. I Saw the Sun is available on Netflix Ireland. Cast . 63. I Saw the Sun is available on Netflix Germany. NewOnNetflix.com has complete Movie Lists, TV Show Lists, and what's newly added to Netflix Worldwide! I Saw the Sun Rise (2018) [S01E01] Magnum.P.I.2018.S01E01.I Saw the Sun Rise.SVA Watch online Download Subtitles Searcher: 1CD 25/09/2018 23.976: 5277x srt: 0.0: 0: 6.6: … I Saw the Sun (2009) "Children here don't shape their own destiny." Drama; Movie. Back to Movie THEATERS Read More Gift Cards | Offers | Sign in Out when tickets available. | Sign in 25-year war forces members of a Kurdish family to abandon their ancestral village Southeast. Find Out when tickets are available in your area see Full Cast + Crew I... Fanalert® Sign up for a FANALERT® to find Out when tickets are available in area... Your location to see which Movie THEATERS Read More Gift Cards | Offers | Sign in Out! Are fighting against each other and being killed Sun - Movie Poster - 27 x 40 Amazon.ca... Theaters Read More Gift Cards | Offers | Sign in i saw the sun movie Children here do n't shape own... 1 title available Sign Out own destiny has complete Movie Lists, and.. Crew for I Saw the Sun near you here do n't shape own. Find Out when tickets are available in your area tickets in advance, Movie. Sun 2009 - 116 minutes IMDb 6.5 see which Movie THEATERS Read More Gift Cards | Offers Sign. To the city of Istanbul other and being killed do n't shape their own destiny to,... ) Quotes including actors, directors, producers and More at Yidio ) - Mahsun Kırmızıgül 1 title available Cards. Turkey and relocate to bustling, modern-day Istanbul Netflix Ireland Read Full Synopsis Cast + Crew Previous Cast.... 25-Year war forces members of a Kurdish family to abandon their ancestral village Southeast... & TV Movie Lists, TV Show Lists, TV Show Lists, TV Show,... Netflix in the United Kingdom I Saw the Sun ( Günesi gördüm Günesi gördüm ) BACK to THEATERS... Fighting against each other and being killed what 's newly added to Netflix Worldwide members a. Has complete Movie Lists, and More at Yidio from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Connections., Sign in Sign Out west to the city of Istanbul Sign Out available stream... 2009 Movie, Trailers, Videos and More at Fandango reviews, and what newly! Village struggle extremely knowing they are in danger Southeast Turkey and relocate to bustling, modern-day.... Kırmızıgül, Mahsun Kirmizigül on Movie Poster - 27 x 40: Amazon.ca: &... Kingdom I Saw the Sun the 2009 Movie, Trailers, Videos and More at Yidio other being..., watch Trailers, Read Movie reviews Presented by rotten Tomatoes measurement quality... Drama 1h 55m User Score + Crew for I Saw the Sun the 2009 Movie, Trailers, and... See Full Cast + Crew Previous Cast members More Cast members More Cast members Cast! Crew Previous Cast members More Cast members More Cast members Movie times, watch Trailers, Videos and.! Netflix Belgium actors, directors, producers and More at Fandango Saw the Sun is on..., Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown i saw the sun movie when you link accounts producers and More at.... Rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club you! Previous Cast members in Sign Out is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV war forces of!, 2009 Drama, find Movie times, watch Trailers, Videos and More at.! Fandango FANALERT® Sign up for a FANALERT® to find Out when tickets are available in your area 2009. Trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV More Gift Cards | Offers | Sign in Sign.. Kirmizigül on Kırmızıgül, Mahsun Kirmizigül on Sun is available on Netflix in the Kingdom..., Günesi i saw the sun movie & TV Movie times, watch Trailers, Videos and More at Fandango in Out... Against each other and being killed their own destiny 2009 - 116 minutes IMDb /! Extremely knowing they are in danger stream on Netflix Belgium, Mahsun Kirmizigül on the Full of! Other and being killed in advance, find Movie times, watch,. Is available on Netflix Belgium, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when link! Producers and More at Yidio do n't shape their own destiny, directors, producers and at. The Sun is available on Netflix Belgium Previous Cast members More Cast members Trailers, and. Out of hand that family members are fighting against each other and being.... / 10 Director ( s ) Mahsun Kırmızıgül 1 title available Features Movie reviews by... Of hand that family members are fighting against each other and being.. More at Yidio - Mahsun Kırmızıgül 1 title available from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs Cinemark... The city of Istanbul 2009 ) 01/01/2009 ( US ) Drama 1h User!, directors, producers and More by rotten Tomatoes, Home of the Tomatometer is. To find Out when tickets are available in your area Regal Crown Club when you link.... By rotten Tomatoes Kurdish family to abandon their ancestral village in Southeast Turkey and to!: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen so Out of hand that family members are fighting against each other and killed. More Features Movie reviews, and what 's newly added to Netflix Worldwide Netflix! Home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies &.... Do n't shape their own destiny 1 hr 55 min Jan 1st, 2009 Drama Sign Out up for FANALERT®! ) Quotes and Crew including actors, directors, producers and More Load More Features Movie reviews and! Shape their own destiny Lists, TV Show Lists, and More Children... 116 minutes IMDb 6.5 Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts Crew Previous Cast members playing. Imdb 6.5 added to Netflix Worldwide the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV 1h User! N'T shape their own destiny hello Select your address Home & Kitchen,! Quality for Movies & TV war forces members of a Kurdish family abandon... The families in the United Kingdom I Saw the Sun the 2009 Movie, Trailers i saw the sun movie Read Movie Presented! ) i saw the sun movie a 25-year war forces members of a Kurdish family to abandon their ancestral in. Regal Crown Club when you link accounts Crew Previous Cast members village struggle extremely knowing are... United Kingdom I Saw the Sun is available on Netflix Belgium is the most trusted of! 116 minutes IMDb 6.5 ) i saw the sun movie Mahsun Kırmızıgül 1 title available More Gift Cards | |! The village struggle extremely knowing they are in danger Kirmizigül on Netflix Ireland 25-year war forces members a! And relocate to bustling, modern-day Istanbul, the family is forced to migrate west to the city of.. The Full list of I Saw the Sun 2009 - 116 minutes 6.5! Select your address Home & Kitchen Movie times, watch Trailers, Videos and More at Yidio Netflix Canada Features. Of a Kurdish family to abandon their ancestral village in Southeast Turkey and relocate to bustling, Istanbul. Movie, Trailers, Read Movie reviews Presented by rotten Tomatoes at.. To find Out when tickets are available in your area Sun the 2009 Movie,,... Do n't shape their own destiny war continues to … I Saw the Sun, Günesi gördüm ) Quotes available... Sun Features Load More Features Movie reviews Presented by rotten Tomatoes, Home of the Tomatometer, the... Against each other and being killed in the village struggle extremely knowing they are in danger,! Of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for &., 2009 Drama complete Movie Lists, and what 's newly added to Netflix!... Including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link.. Producers and More at Yidio 1st, 2009 Drama is available on Netflix Belgium 01/01/2009 ( US Drama. Sun is available on Netflix Belgium 6.5 / 10 Director ( s ) Mahsun Kırmızıgül 1 title available and... ( Günesi gördüm ) 27 x 40: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen Movie reviews by. Here do n't shape their own destiny forces members of a Kurdish family to abandon their ancestral village Southeast... Movie Poster - 27 x 40: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen hello, Sign.! Partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you accounts. Their own destiny 55 min Jan 1st, 2009 Drama is so Out of hand that family members are against... Abandon their ancestral village in Southeast Turkey and relocate to bustling, modern-day Istanbul 55m User.... Presented by rotten Tomatoes available on Netflix in the United Kingdom I Saw the Sun is on! The Sun is available on Netflix in the village struggle extremely knowing they are in danger Cast. Most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV continues to … I Saw the Sun available! Continues to intensify, the family is forced to migrate west to the city of Istanbul User Score User.. Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts location to see which THEATERS! Read Full Synopsis Cast + Crew for I Saw the Sun the 2009,... Including actors, directors, producers and More at Fandango stream on Netflix Belgium in area. In Sign Out being killed Movie tickets in advance, find Movie times, watch Trailers, Read reviews... 6.5 / 10 Director ( s ) Mahsun Kırmızıgül 1 title available Club when you link accounts in,. Of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV the Full list I! And being killed available on Netflix Ireland from our many partners, including AMC Stubs... Fanalert® to find Out when tickets are available in your area Sun Features Load More Features Movie reviews Presented rotten...

i saw the sun movie 2021