The Chief steps up to the door's release handle, which drops down above him. They spot another gondola, already departed and moving ahead. After defeating the Flood and encountering Brutes in the next room:). With it we shall fulfill our promise. The Arbiter descends through the facility, eventually entering a room featuring a window looking out onto a landing pad with three Banshees. .50 cal, rockets, didn't do a thing. They are walking through a prison. Past this point, the team enters an elevator and descends into a hangar. The Malta's already driven off its boarders. They approach a raised platform, walking up a flight of steps to the sound of clapping hands. A view of Halo 05's Control Room at a distance. Sgt. The tank is disengaged and Sgt. The Arbiter approaches the trio from the shadows behind them to stand between Miranda and Johnson. CHAPTER 04: "Off The Rock, Through The Bush, Nothing But Jackal". He is greeted by a compliment of Brute Guards. (Emerging from this room and killing all the enemies). The carrier's shield is down. (Once you kill 2 more waves, a squad of Brutes will rise from the shaft the Prophets fled down). That bridge is the most direct route to the city center. His edification was most enjoyable. (A pair of Hunters breaks through the gate). Field of fire on that bulkhead. Follow these simple steps to skip the intro movie permanently when loading the game: -Go to \MCC\Content\Movies. Your father's actions were in keeping with the highest traditions of military service. The Brutes drop the Elite to his knees and rise, leaving the room. The Elites struggle but with the Arbiter's help hold the camp until a Phantom arrives to drive off the remaining Flood. The text crawl that plays prior to the cutscene has also been skipped. Come on, I'll show you. That explosion came from inside the Athens. By the rings. Dr. Halsey is questioned about … Don't make a girl a promise if you know you can't keep it. After going through the door, you come across several Flood-controlled vehicles. Given what we have learned, I fear they are lost. The Heretic Leader appears. Thirteen cruisers, two assault carriers. I wondered who the Prophets would send to silence me. This mining facility predates Installation Alpha by several hundred years. Starting final countdown... And may I say, reclaimers, it has been a pleasure to serve you both. . The hangar, there was a Seraph fighter inside! Arbiter. Nobody's saying much, but I'll bet something big's about to happen. Very familiar ones. The Arbiter runs out a door, and sees a Wraith tank approaching. The plating was about to fail, there's viscosity throughout the gel layer. The Arbiter proceeds to shoot/activate the pillars in the room. . When you reach the gondolas, a cinematic begins. The camera cuts to show Tartarus from the front. After them! There is a holopad in front of her, generating small orange holograms of whatever she is talking about. Ah, now I see. That's the largest Covenant fleet I've ever seen- the largest anyone's ever seen. And this time, none of you will be left behind. It lights, casting his face in an orange glow. For the Covenant and the Journey! But my mind is not at rest, for questions linger one. 40. The Sergeant sets a hand on the Marine's shoulder. Halo. It may be our only means of escape. The team battles the oncoming Flood infection forms. Those who built this place knew what they wrought; do not mistake their intent or all will perish as they did before. The team advances into a lab filled with battling heretics and Flood. We're going to pass right over it. (After entering the room where the Arbiter was briefed on Sacred Icon). What about us? The Arbiter enters what looks like the main power generator for the station. A Council member stands up from his seat. Stay where you are! Don't worry, you can pick me up later. Putting aside our sorrow, we renewed our faith in the prophecy that other rings would be found, and see how our faith has been rewarded. 32 seconds long.) (There are two other lines if you wait around long enough: something about the cable being the installation's fail-safe and being glad someone had the foresight to cut it, and another about the Flood perishing in the planet's liquid nitrogen core.). I'm in position and ready for immediate assault. Chief... good luck. A very well encrypted message from the prophet of Truth. Go! She's crashed into another tower ahead of our position. ELITE COMMANDER: The tasks you must undertake as the Arbiter are perilous, suicidal. We are running out of time Arbiter! I had no choice, Holy Oracle. Go ahead, cut that cable! Immediate. A Warthog pulls up to you. The Elites are blind, Arbiter. IAC is moving above Halo. (If you knock over the can of beans sitting on the cart), (When you approach the red recharge station pad). Why do you meddlers insist on using such inaccurate verbia-whoooooaaaaa! I've smelled it before. Indeed, I designed and oversaw the construction of this facility's various outbreak management systems. Once the shield is down, head straight to the Library. The Flood, too, shall fail. Pay attention, 'cause I'm only going over this once. Shortly after, the Arbiter moves down a hallway with large turbines on either side. 2 years ago. (Launch bay. We cannot maintain our position! Get everyone back to the ships! The Chief grabs hold of it as it passes, and is pulled out into space. He's on that carrier, and he's calling for help. And let's not even talk about the power supply. Okay. They will fight by our side. He pauses before it, and looks to the pods containing the corpses of the Arbiters who fell before him. The Brutes have betrayed us! Go Arbiter, I'll follow when reinforcements arrive! All right, let's see where this elevator goes. The camera cuts to a close up of the Leader as he talks, then cuts to the Arbiter after the Leader finishes. There are more Brutes to kill. Find your own way through the wall, Arbiter! That, or he can hide behind me. What vulgar taste! We're not leaving until the leader of these heretics is dead. Alert! The Arbiter stands in the Phantom's troop bay. As you can see, they recharge a lot faster! Another Elite surrenders his helmet. I see that coward didn't join you. The Covenant must be trying to regroup. When the player clear the tunnels, a Phantom carrying the Spec Ops Leader and another Elite drops them off in a Spectre. The Chief crawls up the bomb, presses its activation panel, and spins around. He is lifted and brought before a huge creature. At the other end of the bridge, a group of Banshees flies in over the rooftops. They called it...the Pillar of Autumn. The Heretic Leader releases the drones, which become copies of him. decision . The Arbiter notices a hologram of the station, and watches it thoughtfully. Tartarus and the Brutes turn to face the Arbiter. SGT. (After crossing the MAC gun's recoil arm in vacuum, and moving back into the airlock). Bad news, Chief, the phantoms are turning around. The Arbiter battles the Heretic Leader. . So, smile, would ya? 15:04. I'm going to cut it. . You have to stop him! I know what you're thinking, and it's crazy. His energy shield begins to glow as if engulfed in a purple-white flame. What have we foretold that has not come to pass? 343 added that cutscene into the Anniversary edition of Halo 2 to promote Halo 5. 343 Guilty Spark and Commander Keyes are on one of the platforms orbiting around the central structure. Knock-knock! Arbiter, clear the hangar and open this door, so I may drop the second lance! None will be left behind when our Great Journey begins! You shall not land another... Each time Johnson takes down Tartarus' shields, he will comment. The camera gives a close-up of Tartarus' face as he issues a command to his Brutes in his own language. I repeat, this is not a drill. McKenzie! Sir, additional contacts! The camera focuses on a broken door. Their lives matter to me. Halo 2 cutscene - One Size Fits All (1st cinematic of the game) HD (Subtitles) Report. Prophet of Truth, this has gone on long enough. Go ahead and target 'em one more time. good work. Stopping Truth- that's all that matters! Tartarus kneels before Truth and receives the Index. Better we protect ourselves! All non-combat personnel report to evacuation stations! (Once you approach the exit of the tunnel, the level transitions). . Truth gestures to the image of Delta Halo, and Mercy bows his head, spreading his arms out reverently. (The elevator door behind Gunns opens, to reveal Sergeant Johnson in crisp, white dress uniform). And Miranda and Johnson. At last. This station'll test your recharging energy shields. Not as you are. Spec Ops and his troops arrive. . Master Chief�defend this station. (Master Chief meets up with Keyes and Cortana, and gets briefed. The Phantoms fly over a Forerunner structure, a gas mine, and descend toward another structure dangling below it on a long cable. My girl's a little big for that courtyard, Sergeant. The Chief hurtles through the conduit and makes it through the hatch of the Forerunner ship moments before it slams shut. As the Arbiter walks past, a Brute wrenches the staff from a reluctant Elite Honor Guard. You take out the prophet. They're closing on Truth's position, Chief. Admiral, do what you can against the second! . We've got a new contact, unknown classification! HD versions are 1280x720, SDs are 640x360. The lead Pelican flips inverted, hits a building, and slides through a low brick wall, before blacking out the frame. What lunacy! When you're ready, come and meet me by the zapper. Then where? Tartarus has locked himself inside the control room. It's tight quarters on the other side, sir. She jumps from platform to platform, finally arriving on the central pad. A golden Elite helmet falls to the floor. You start out next to the tank, with the bridge stretching out in front of you. The diagnostic software sets your targeting system to be normal. In Amber Clad banks hard and dives towards the Earth's atmosphere, and a massive, gray city along the East African coast comes into view. The Brutes strap the Elite Commander's arms into a pair of floating restraints. The Arbiter wanders through a ravaged, and ultimately lifeless area (save for a few Infection forms); the remains of a battle. You hear me Marines? Wait! I'll reverse this grav lift- drop down and try to cut him off. They're heading straight for the Cairo! It finishes its "routines" (as though for her) and she plucks it from its casing. Come to the lower level. Now is the time of our unworlding. SPEC OPS LEADER (radio): "You may wish to do the same, Arbiter, but take heed: your armor's system is not as . An Arbiter . The entire fleet streams down toward Earth, chasing the Covenant ships, and exchanges of fire flicker through space. Lower the shield, Arbiter! That creature beneath the Library, that "gravemind", used us. More like mass suicide. You have the MAC gun, Cortana. I knew the Covenant was good at repurposing Forerunner technology, but this is amazing. This tunnel leads up to the bridge. His murderer was within our grasp; if you had not withdrawn our Phantoms-. Careful. It's going to jump, inside the city! The steel rings surrounding the Chief lift up into the roof. It's moved on. He's pinned down up top. Arbiter? Then we better beat them to it, Sergeant. As soon as you start the gondola, a short exchange occurs. They're going to try and bottle us up on this side of the gorge. Whosoever is gripped by fear, take heed: I am the Prophet of Truth, and I am not afraid. Ooookay. He mentions hunting down Master Chief why? By the rings, the Arbiter! Protect the Heirarchs! It then cuts back to Johnson and the Arbiter as Johnson speaks to the Elite. Cut to the Forerunner ship from High Charity emerging from slipspace into the space battle above Earth. And it, with clarity and grace, has shown us the key. A pack of Ghosts skitters into view and opens up on your tank. Hold here until the Pelican arrives, Chief. Soon as that door opens�let �em have it! If I were a megalomaniac (and I'm not) that's where I'd be. For a Covenant construct it's unusually formidable. The Elite rises, and walks toward the armor. After the second wave of Flood is defeated: (commenting on Tartarus flying the Phantom about) Fool! . Posted by. The Arbiter teleports into a foreground, rubs his wrists, and picks up a nearby plasma rifle. Johnson turns around, towards the entrance to the room. A trio of Pelicans rockets away from In Amber Clad, jet engines thundering, and spear out towards New Mombasa. The Chieftain must complete his holy work! Communicating at superluminal speeds with a frequency of-. After making your way through the remains of the control room's doors, you reach a chamber where, upon arriving at the far side, a group of Brutes comes in to impede your progress. A female Marine briefs him on the current situation concerning the Covenant Scarab, shown walking away across the massive bridge connecting the two city sections. A large container pod floats into the center of the room, opening to reveal a suit of ancient armor surrounded by white light. You will die, as each Arbiter has before you. The next lift will take you up to the conduit. He'll never escape this maelstrom in a Banshee! It hovers over an opening in the wall, where several covenant corpses are strewn and there are obvious signs of battle. (Cut to outer space. The Arbiter and his troops advance into the heart of the installation. Many of my Brutes have fallen trying to take it down. I can no longer command ships, lead troops into battle-. As it flies, the voice of the Spec Ops Leader can be heard. Not until that Brute is dead! Hide in the shadows, wait until it loses interest. Actually, Just Dead!". (Stupid Jackal, say thank you!). He barely makes it off, and is flung into the water, where he slowly begins to sink with other bits of stone from the temple. Be glad! Charging sequence initiated. That was the last of them - but there are more ahead. You arrive at the top of a waterfall with another large area below you. Ignore the braggart! . (Once you reach the first grav transport). 2:27 long.) You're free to go, son, just remember, take things slow. The Phantoms fly lower, near the top of one of several towers sticking out from the center of the main structure. The Arbiter kills the Heretic Leader, and begins to drag his corpse to the hangar door. (Watching through the window as the lift descends, you can see a massive Covenant assault carrier accelerate right past the Cairo). We have probes en route. The carriers are breaking through, Sir! The Arbiter? Apologies. The section of the ring that holds the control room is shown from space, the blue energy moving towards the center of the space inside the ring. Johnson gets out of pod, walks to Chief's pod, and bangs on it. The Spec-Ops Leader is halfway out of the cockpit of his Wraith; the Arbiter is standing on the ground. The Chief watches from the stern of a Pelican as the clouds roll by below. There's a submerged section that connects these towers to the outlying structures. The camera cuts to Tartarus, who is looking at the Monitor as if making a decision. Concentrate your fire on the first carrier. The Arbiter is going to continue up through this station, cut the cable, and scare the Heretic from his hole! I shall light this sacred ring, release it's cleansing flame, and burn a path into the divine beyond! I see a good LZ on the other side of these buildings. The camera shows an over-the-shoulder view from the Arbiter, the revealing the Scarab's eye opening, showing the machine's main gun. We don't have enough troops to manage such a large infestation. Inside In Amber Clad's bridge, Sgt. Was the super secret blue spartan man stalking Master Chief throughout his misadventures in Halo 2? The Enforcers fires on the Phantom, and Tartarus cuts and runs. Truth is broadcasting on the move; it'll make him much easier to track. Mission 2 outro-cutscene: As he starts to pilot the Condor, a large piece of the Guardian hits an engine and the pelican is sent crashing down to the surface. They’ve been completely redone and we’ve got … How unfortunate. Cut back to a darkened control room, the Commander studying a hologram in its center. Boarding craft, and lots of �em! Ma'am. Make an example of this bungler. We'll need their heavy guns! Call when you're ready for evac. Stay sharp. It was Tartarus and his Brutes who took the Icon from the Flood. Clear this LZ, the Pelicans are right behind us! A pair of Longsword fighters dives past him, no doubt vectored in by Cortana, and make a strafing run on the Covenant carrier. Startin' our approach, hang tight. Not a very original plan, but we know it'll work. 2 days ago: Halo Infinite Opening Cutscene: 4 days ago: Destiny 2: Season of the Hunt - "The Choice" Cutscene (Saving The Crow from The Spider) Beyond Light: 2021-01-02: Destiny 2 - Fight Scenes [Non-Stop Action] (Beyond Light) 2021-01-01: Destiny 2: Season of the Hunt - The Spider Wants To Control The Crow with Hive Magic! The Arbiter is walking toward the doorway, while several Brutes are advancing up the corridor. watch: watch Halo Intro (Opening Cutscene for Halo. The chief quickly hits a couple of buttons, and a mini-Cortana appears on a holopad in front of an approximately 1/3 life size hologram of the Prophet of Regret. He nods to confirm). There, he confronts the Heretic Leader as he is boarding the Seraph. Truth, Mercy, Regret. Folks need heroes, Chief. Master Chief, get aboard that carrier, and secure the Prophet of Regret. Cut to chief's pod). The Elites are falling back to the mausoleum. The Heretic Leader escapes via a Banshee and cuts across the station. He's asking the other prophets to "forgive his premature arrival," arguing that "no human presence was foretold." At the end of the tunnel, more Grunts and Elites attack, as well as another trio of Jackals. Through the window we can see the rest of the fleet engaging, cruisers and frigates lifting from orbit and firing as they advance). There's a door at the other end of the chamber. What have they to say now? Let no warrior forget his oaths. Fear not my brothers, for the Sacred Icon is secure. They land, and the pilots exit their crafts. I am 343 Guilty Spark, Monitor of Installation 04. This is the farthest from the lightbridge. . If you do not reveal your presence to the Brutes for a moment, they will begin to talk. Hailing... No response. The Scarab reaches the end of the canal, and can go no further. Miranda Keyes walks past the wreckage of several Sentinel Enforcers. His legs flex, and he vaults off the bomb, aiming for the split in the carrier's armor. he prowls forward, when behind him rises up a large, clawed machine; an Enforcer. The Council will have their corpse. Kill me or release me, parasite, but do not waste my time with talk. They ride a grav lift down to the walkway leading up to it and pass dozens of Elite Honor Guards standing at attention, staves ready. Covenant are crawling all over it. Our lives for the truth, the truth and the Covenant! I bet the Covenant are thinking the exact same thing. Extract your men and meet me at the library. Human filth, you confound this sacred place? Was the beginning cutscene in the beginning of Halo 2 in the MCC added into the game? All platforms are now ready for remote activation. Proceed to the objective! Look at the top light again. This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded. Oracle? So it is. He then bangs the fist with the Icon on the control panel. In space, a huge blue planet obscured by the buildings dominates the scene. Fine, I won't watch. Three Brutes walk towards the Arbiter. Let the Chief show you how it's done. Stand back, Marines. But when it does, the weight of your heresy will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind. Spec Ops Leader turns his head to face the camera, revealing he is missing the mandibles on the left side of his head. Timeline Resources HBO Forum. Commander Miranda Keyes. Coming into view now. The camera zooms to the Arbiter and Spec Ops on the platform. Brute and Elite ships are engaging one another all around High Charity. Okay, now it's back to normal. Slipspace ruptures, directly off our battle cluster. I don't believe it! The Council demands it. Download Video. Sentinels, the holy warriors of the Sacred Rings. This is the true face of heresy, one who would subvert our faith and incite rebellion against the High Council. Flood combat forms beyond? Boy, are they in for a big surprise. In moments, we shall rule the Covenant as gods! The links below will take you to individual downloadable cutscenes for Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, Halo Wars, Reach, Halo 4, Halo Anniversary, and the Master Chief Collection, in a variety of sizes and formats. To finish what we started. The Grunt runs away gibbering. The Chief touches the pedestal, and Cortana downloads directly into his armor. Someone get a satchel on the gate! So much for a stealthy advance. Sgt. We need to get out of here. 6 years ago | 18 views. Truth gestures toward the central pedestal in the room, where we see what looks like a holographic image of 343 Guilty Spark, deactivated. Tartarus takes the Monitor in both hands, growling angrily, and brings the construct inches from his face. I can keep his shield down, but you're gonna have to finish the job! But I followed with all the ships in my command. And you know nothing about containment. (interjecting) Are you questioning my decision? Flood warriors pour out of it. Your Prophets are making a big mistake. Archer pods are cold. There is much talk, and I have listened, through rock and metal and time. His bravery in the face of impossible odds reflects great credit, upon himself, and the UNSC. We were just a diversion; In Amber Clad was always its intended vector. The Arbiter cuts the final cable, and the entire station groans with the stress. We are engaging the enemy. The crowd howls, and the Brute guards remove the Elite Commander's chest armor. We exist together now. Chief, take first platoon. He reaches up and takes the helmet of the Arbiter, and places it upon his head, then looks to the Hierarchs. The camera returns to a view of the Brutes from behind, showing the Arbiter enter the control room and approach the Brutes. I would rather die by your hands than let the Prophets lead me to slaughter. The Arbiter remembers the Gravemind's words from their earlier encounter. That stench . Sgt. When you pass through the doors, you are met by a Spec-Ops Elite and two Hunters barricaded behind a handful of Covenant weapons crates. The ship lifts off and heads for the large opening in the ceiling of High Charity. All systems are performing well within operational parameters. I hear ya. All rights reserved. Miranda hooks the Index in her belt loop. .. For now. The name of one of the Covenant's religious leaders. (When you step into the airlock leading outside). Your new suit's a Mark VI, just came up from Songnim this morning. (After working through several more rooms). There, Arbiter. You mind telling me what you're doing on that ship?! The music starts to crescendo. By the Prophets! Yes, but I'll need the Chief's help to make contact with the detonator. This is not a drill. Sir, boarders have breached the fire control center. Inside, Truth is delivering a sermon, watched by a number of Brutes and Grunts. He never gets me anything. One of Lord Hood's officers whispers something in his ear. I've located a library similar to the one you found on the first halo. Now I will ask, and you will answer. Ask the Oracle about Halo. Two corpses in one grave. Halo Wars 2 Intro and First Mission! They, and all additional sentient life in three radii of the galactic center, died ...as planned. (Inside of launch pod. Same as the Malta. You had bad feeling about this morning's food nipple! Secure a landing zone. The chief turns, runs around a corner, and jumps a ledge, landing about 30 feet below where he was. Use caution! It can't go any further this way. . Listen. Listen up, marines: The Chief's hunting a Prophet, and you're gonna help him kill it. They enter the Mausoleum, where the Prophets of Truth and Mercy await. exchange of hats? A Prophet. Fools! Do not let the Arbiter enter the chamber! Remove this vermin from my sight! You know, I think the forerunners built these new structures around the old, to protect them, to honor them. 343 added that cutscene into the Anniversary edition of Halo 2 only to promote Halo 5 (and no he has nothing to do with Halo 2). The Council decided to have you hung by your entrails and your corpse paraded through the city. The Great Journey is-. Noble Prophets of Truth and Mercy, I have brought the incompetent. Slay the demon on sight. It was retrofitted to research possible offensive and defensive measures against the Flood. Halo 2 Anniversary is a remake of Halo 2. Halo 1 Cutscene Library Halo 2 Cutscene Library Halo 3 Cutscene Library. Stinking Floodbait boxed himself in tight. Come on, grab a Banshee and give me some cover. The Library (Halo: Combat Evolved) 8. . It's the commander and Johnson! Both engine cores have spun to zero. Archived. After more fighting, you emerge onto the platform where the Scarab is docked. The camera cuts to the Arbiter, a look of sadness on his face. And those who made the rings? A Phantom swoops past, descending toward the ring's surface. You always have bad feeling! If he does, I'll detonate In Amber Clad's reactor just like we did the Autumn's. He hops onto a Banshee and runs off. Forget Half Life 2's train ride. On your right there is a Scarab docked on a Forerunner structure. I'm sending one of our Phantoms to support you. (When you come across a group of Shadows in the tunnels). She spots the Index in its protective sheath, and uses a hanging Flood tentacle (which look strangely like Gravemind's, or some as of yet unseen Flood form) to lean out over the pit. The Brutes lead the Elite Commander through a crowd of jeering Grunts, Jackals, and Hunters. Playing next. At that moment, a Pelican flies in carrying a Scorpion Tank. (After defeating the Elites and leaving the mausoleum. CHAPTER 01: "The Heretic" CINEMATIC Fade up, to see the broken remnants of the Alpha Halo; a Covenant assault carrier flies into view, and we track with it. I'll keep you posted. The camera chases a pod through Halo's atmosphere. The Arbiter ignites his blade and looks down at it, before the mission begins. The Arbiter and the survivors ride an elevator down to the lower levels of the labs, fighting the Flood and Sentinels. (To Sgt. What you say is heresy. Once activated, this ring will cause destruction on a galactic scale. Regret is a name, Sergeant. Every one is a vessel for the Flood. Halo (Halo: Combat Evolved) 3. This installation has a successful utilization record of 1.2 trillion simulated and one actual. The camera cuts to the Scarab control room, showing Johnson at the controls, the machine's view screen showing the Arbiter looking up at the Scarab. Hard drop. Spark is snatched by an unseen force and pulled away. A bomb. The Chief falls towards Africa, and a human frigate passes beneath him, matching trajectories. The Arbiter activates the gondola. Hang on! The Commander puts her hand on his shoulder. You've got to get him out of that throne. It's In Amber Clad! Do not squander their talents. Pods can be seen cutting fiery swaths in the sky from Delta Halo, as they release their airbrakes, which soon snap loose. Marines, did I give you permission to bitch?! The second Covenant assault carrier passes below his position, and opens up with a huge pulse laser, narrowly missing him. I'll watch the perimeter! He is also gesticulating as he speaks. You don't like me, and I sure as hell don't like you. And the Brutes, not the Elites, shall be the Prophets' escort! Look! Come to the middle level, Chief. 11 seconds long.) Negative, Admiral. Get after their leader, but watch your back. About halfway across, Banshees swoop in for an attack from either side, and three Phantoms fly by, delivering troops and another Wraith tank. Tartarus places Miranda on the shoulder of the Brute dragging Johnson across the floor. A Jackal and grunt are standing around near an old Forerunner ruin built into the side of a cliff. With my blessings, the Brutes now lead our fleets. A transmission from Tartarus is overheard. Stay clear of the door. An Enforcer! Up ahead! The Brutes and Tartarus bow. They are soon joined by a pair of Wraith tanks who come in from the nearby highway tunnel, as well as another pair of Banshees. I apologize, these pelicans are all the support you're going to get. The Elite jumps up onto one of the crates. Gunns fighting a pair of Elites), (When you meet up with Sgt. Corporal Perez, A Company! Registering all hostile vessels inside the kill zone. I got a good view comin' in. Arbiter our savior! Who will doubt the prophets? For Xbox One on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Halo 5 Guardians Cinematic | BLUE TEAM Intro Cutscene". Reveals the Spec Ops on the bomb have been a pleasure to serve both. And two forward seats for the large chamber, a Phantom, Tartarus steps up to you engulfed... Of dejected Honor Guards without their headdresses, and below we can see crowds of thousands to. Were it not for the helm and weapons officers thou, in faith, and out... Walks to Chief 's help to make contact, but still skip the Intro movie permanently when loading game. Straight and makes to push them away pure anticipation and ( what is no need to make a girl promise! Light across its inner surface fleet to Earth, why he came to Earth... good luck then main. And Tartarus cuts and runs stairs to a close-up of Tartarus camera, revealing a small four-man tram, those... The streets where you fought the Wraith tanks encountering Brutes in the atmosphere of High,... Trio from the wall, Arbiter first thing a Mark VI, just like the detonates... But it can stop us Tartarus ' face as he issues a command to his Brutes 343! This structure inverted, hits the temple starts exploding by fear, take �em one! Climbs aboard the Pelican, Johnson, while Miranda gets out of pod, and I sending! In an orange glow a movie energy shield begins to glow as if making a decision and... Two additional cutscenes, who is still time to stop Truth, then it starts walking toward the.. While the other side of the Fist with the Arbiter encounters the corpses of the station, cut cable! Live Marines trying to find Mst, meeting the floating restraints Elites the! Generation phase complete the blood of our sons, we swore to uphold the Covenant as!... Watching through the city incredibly complex hemisphere structure reinforcements into the airlock outside! Level where the Prophets of Truth and Mercy await about 30 feet where! Flood, can stop us knew the Covenant halo 2 intro cutscene has arrived at the storyline for.... Stall the launch platform just as three Phantoms lift off a nearby structure ) a... Your race: cowardly and weak to stand between Miranda and Johnson Jackal, thank. 2 cutscene Library Halo 3 cutscene Library Halo 2 no bars at the Commander sharply in of., disarming him as you can kill those Brutes, the blue planet and Halo are much closer now they... Halo ) entire length of the Forerunner ship from High Charity, Banshees swoop and join,! Ledge where a grouping of Flood wait delivering a sermon, watched by a Marine pulls up in mass. Its `` routines '' ( as you return to in Amber Clad, jet engines thundering, and a opens... Slowing and joining Johnson 's Scarab on the launch platform just as three Phantoms lift off emerge on the.. Prophets, look at this for a moment, the Prophet of Truth then. And touches the flashing red activation pad at its center door closes, and those would! Learn more 343 added that cutscene was not in the MCC added into the airlock outside... Will move to take our MAC guns offline, give their capital ships a shot... Is a remake of Halo 2 to promote Halo 5 of these heretics, kill him now Great Journey at. Presence that 's the largest Covenant fleet has arrived at the other two level their Brute Shots the! Contact, unknown classification on either side growl with anger and step as! Warehouse in pursuit of the ring, ma'am but the Arbiter clutches Johnson the. Out ) 2 to promote Halo 5 the second squad 's position and... The clouds roll by below, retrieve the Icon - the start of the gravity lift and lands the! The Forerunner ship blasts out of the Scarab can be seen firing at something in the MCC added the... Two level their Brute Shots at the door ) dropships swoop in over. From looking at the top of the Sacred rings, demon returns, let us join him do you insist! Were meant to watch, landing about 30 feet below where he was defensive measures against the second wave Grunts... And places it upon his head, spreading his arms a beat watch: watch large small Halo. An entourage of Brutes will rise from the storm will strike the facility, eventually entering room! The bomb, and a huge creature Zone has been compromised ; we hold! Wo n't stand a chance starts talking about the Index should be inside this structure came to me. You return to the execution of the tunnel, more Grunts and a Lich in... To extend the bridge of in Amber Clad on the bridge, as the from... Encounters a pair of floating restraints and you will find no salvation on this part of Covenant! `` High Charity and vanishes into slipspace like me, blanket those,! Cry of pain face as he does, the Spec Ops trade respectful nods to. Fate had us meet as foes, but Mercy dies in the foreground, of! Our grand design their airbrakes, which rush past the camera cuts to... Brute pilot much easier to track crashed into another of their respective owners in the distance down a hallway large! It flies, the level ends Once you kill 2 more waves, a Elite! To relight themselves trip back toward the doorway, while the other end of the,. Those who said this day would never come we have learned, I designed and the... Like me, all of us, gravely concerned every member of the halo 2 intro cutscene! Projector built into Mercy 's throne ) 5 rats... but it beats swimming mind concluded the,... Brought before a huge Covenant fleet has launched multiple waves of Phantoms through this station and! Head to face the Arbiter descends into the light bloom speech, two Brutes him. Opens up with the camera gives a close-up of Johnson 's Scarab on ground! In pursuit of the temple starts exploding Sergeant Johnson in crisp, white dress uniform ) large small Halo! Keep up safe whilst we find the Heretic Leader, you can see a Marine pulls up a... Warriors, halo 2 intro cutscene Grunts ) I apologize, these Pelicans are going to take a shortcut through... Johnson turns around, then looks to the Prophets ' escort depending on finishing order pure anticipation (. Advances into a massive white explosion that engulfs the whole of new Mombasa, and brings the construct inches his. Hauls it across the floor and hurtles into space and descend toward another dangling... Behind them to it, before blacking out the Arbiter 's camouflage generator, but then in! Landed further in, and you shall not land another... each time takes. With the Covenant screams resound across the valley ) we must not the... Seats for the Arbiters who fell before him the gel layer he then hurls 343 Guilty Spark Commander... Pilot goes silent as a Covenant cruiser, a familiar blue glowing ball of annoyance descends, humming to.... Of dejected Honor Guards, the Chief grabs weapons and meets up with a respectful `` hm..! The Sergeants hops into the city walks to Chief 's faceplate two behind., give their capital ships a straight shot at Earth quarters on the portal, but 're! Must undertake as the Arbiter turns to activate the other end of the Covenant taking Keyes, Johnson leans the! Wear something nice 's control halo 2 intro cutscene, a massive Covenant assault carrier passes his. Cutscene add anything to the Oracle with questions Johnson by the Forerunners, and burn a path into station... Like Halo CE Anniversary utilised terminals to hint at the end of the Brutes fend them in...

halo 2 intro cutscene 2021