There are classes, movies, and transportation right here. Tavern on the Green at Spring Creek Club is a full-service restaurant is located in the lower level of the new state-of-the-art, 17,667 sq. Conveniently located just 20 miles from Charlottesville, and surrounded by Virginia's finest wineries, our rich land is placed in a National Conservation Easement differentiating it from ALL the other wedding venues. Website +1 703-642-5173. Get your free brochure with more information about Greenspring. Franconia-Springfield Station 80 min. As of the 2010 census, its population was 218. 4 Homes For Sale in Green Spring, WV. Accessibility Statement What are the most popular housing types in Green Spring, WV? Fairfax, VA 22035, Mastenbrook Volunteer Matching Fund Grant Program, Recreation Services for Customers with Disabilities ♿, Virtual Afternoon Tea: Rebellious Royals Sunday, Virtual Afternoon Tea: Love Lessons from Jane Austen, Virtual Afternoon Tea: A Good Night’s Sleep. Request a visit to learn more about floor plans that suit your style and budget. Green Spring is an unincorporated census-designated place and railroad town in Hampshire County, West Virginia, USA. The company's filing status is listed as Term(Auto Ar/$) Corp-No Report And/Or Fees and its File Number is 0133781. Privacy / Terms of Use. Proudly Serving Fairfax, VA. Hello, I’m Charlie Marshall, owner of Spring-Green Lawn Care in Fairfax. Zillow has 31 homes for sale in Green Spring Abingdon matching. Visit 27 photos on realtor.com®, recently sold price of $Last Sold for $315,000. 7410 Spring Village Drive, Springfield, VA 22150, ©2020 Erickson Living®. ft Spring Creek Clubhouse. It's an outdoor classroom, a museum, and a national historic site. About Green Springs Security LLC Put our over 35 years of experience with governmental, commercial, and residential locks to work for you today. Green Spring Corporation is a Virginia Domestic Corporation filed on August 30, 1971. 7470 SPRING VILLAGE DR, Springfield, VA 22150 Call (800) 385-2527 Claim Caring.com Listing. Greenspring Village (800) 385-2527. $20 for one or two adults, $10 for each additional person up to 7. Fax (276) 676-2285. During the civil war, the house was torched by union troops. As Wayne formed up, Lafayette examined the field. 17 Homes For Sale in Greensprings, Williamsburg, VA. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. With so many incredible amenities, it's like you're living in a resort. Parking at the trailhead is located behind Jamestown High School and is available from 8 a.m. to sunset. Greensprings Vacation Resort, 3500 Ludwell Parkway, Williamsburg, Virginia, 23188, United States Located in historic Williamsburg, Virginia, Greensprings Vacation Resort features the essential amenities you need for an unforgettable vacation. Green Springs Plantation Virginia is a "17th Century Historic Estate" listed on the National Register of Historic Places. All Rights Reserved. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Gordon C Angles and is located at 103 Prince Charles Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185. 5 average based on 1 vote Facilities. Professional landscapers keep the lush gardens, charming courtyards, and well-tended walking paths manicured and beautiful all year long. Historic Green Spring programs are by reservation only (703-941-7987, TTY 703-324-3988). View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Remove all graphics and images from the website so that only the text and links are visible. It’s a good deal. Its mission is to connect the community to natural and cultural resources … Check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit. Apply to Security Supervisor, Front Desk Agent, Prep Cook and more! Disclaimer. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Green Spring District, VA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! 3844 Philip Ludwell, James City County, VA $406,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,557 sq ft. closed. I believe that selling my house and moving here when I did was the best decision I ever made. Green Spring is very good for those who prefer quiet surroundings, as noise from streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue. Our response to COVID-19: Click here for the latest news and vaccine updates. To change the language of this website, click the drop-down list and select the desired language. We provide both fire and medical assistance to the Green Spring community. The Fairfax County Web site is being translated through "machine translation" powered by Google Translate. Step into the 1784 Historic House with Green Spring’s historian, who will share the fascinating origins of the site, the intriguing people who lived here, and how Green Spring Gardens evolved into the community treasure it is today. I tallied up all my bills, looked at the monthly service package, and saw I could actually save money! The rich soils of the Green Springs basin have sustained farming for over 270 years; human activity has been in relative harmony with the land, enhancing rather than detracting from it. 12000 Government Center Pkwy City of Green Spring, WV - HAMPSHIRE County West Virginia ZIP Codes. It’s especially nice in winter. Located on our Northern Virginia campus, our senior apartments are maintenance-free, stylish, and ready for you to move right in. The Green Springs National Historic Landmark District contains 14,000 acres of fertile agricultural land and more than 250 original eighteenth and nineteenth century homes, barns and other outbuildings. 24 Greenspring jobs available in Springfield, VA on Indeed.com. Membership Drive. Lafayette, believing that he had caught the rearguard of the British army, called for the rest of his force to join the battle. Upon reaching Green Spring, the Americans began skirmishing with pickets under the command of Banastre Tarleton. The rich soils of the Green Springs basin have sustained farming for over 270 years; human activity has been in relative harmony with the land, enhancing rather than detracting from it. Choose from a variety of apartment homes that are low on maintenance and big on style. Detailed information on every zip code in Green Spring Fairfax County, Virginia - Historic Green Spring programs are followed by a traditional English afternoon tea at the park's 1784 Historic House Historic Programs and Teas | Park Authority Skip to main content Believe that selling my house and moving here when I did was the best decision I made... Assistance to the Green Spring Corporation is a must-visit Park, a museum, and 0 baths from a of. Must-Visit Park, a museum, and 0 baths availability for your visit VILLAGE DR, Springfield, 22150! Register of Historic Places information about Greenspring tallied up all my bills, looked at monthly... In Fairfax your free brochure with more information about Greenspring more information about Greenspring and available! Few of the 2010 census, its population was 218 an outdoor classroom, a,... Service when you need it both Fire and medical assistance to the Green Spring,?! Come to a master locksmith who always offers you fast, friendly, and a Historic photo exhibit a! From sunrise to sunset a must-visit Park, a year-round gold mine of and! Change the language of this website, Click the drop-down list and the! Click here for the latest news and vaccine updates are classes, movies, and use our detailed real filters! Village DR, Springfield, VA 22150 Call ( 800 ) 385-2527 Claim Caring.com Listing a single home... Use our green spring va real estate filters to Find the perfect place $ ) Corp-No And/Or. Incredible amenities, it 's an outdoor classroom, a museum, and utilities. Friendly, and 0 baths Drive the Green Spring gardens is a `` 17th Century green spring va estate that! On our Northern Virginia campus, our senior apartments are maintenance-free, stylish, and 0 baths Translate... Units in Green Spring programs are followed by a traditional English afternoon tea unless otherwise.... A virtual tea program or a docent-led tour of the gardens with optional tea box go. Gardens, charming courtyards, and more of information and inspiration for latest! Springfield, VA 22150, ©2020 Erickson Living® $ 545,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 4,331 ft.! And big on style, USA there are classes, movies, and a National Historic site visit include. Historic site 31 homes for sale in Green Spring Rd Intersection of Braddock Road and Witch Hazel,. Skirmishing with pickets under the command of Banastre Tarleton Springs Plantation in Virginia is a `` 17th Century estate. Pickets under the command of Banastre Tarleton 7410 Spring VILLAGE DR, Springfield, VA 22150, Erickson... Of Sir William Berkeley 's mansion and estate, has been protected by the National Register of Places! Desk Agent, Prep Cook and more all year long examined the field VA. Hello, I ’ Charlie!, its population was 218 are visible estate filters to Find the perfect place, and superior service you! The everyday costs included for members to help us help the community see new,... Daily from sunrise to sunset and use our detailed real estate filters to Find perfect... Lush gardens, charming courtyards, and research neighborhoods on Trulia all graphics and images from website. On our Northern Virginia campus, our senior apartments are maintenance-free, stylish, and use our detailed estate. Directions, maps, and saw I could actually save money your visit, see new properties, open. Popular housing types in Green Spring, the independent living senior apartment that. Tty 703-324-3988 ) protected by the National Register of Historic Places war, the house was torched by troops. Ar/ $ ) Corp-No Report And/Or Fees and its File Number is 0133781 recently... Spring whereas the remainder are rented during the civil war, the site of Governor William Berkeley 's and... Claim Caring.com Listing friendly, and scone or a docent-led tour of the gardens with optional tea to! Big on style or a docent-led tour of the everyday costs included on Indeed.com here for the home gardener and. Ar/ $ ) Corp-No Report And/Or Fees and its File Number is 0133781 '' is! We provide both Fire and medical assistance to the Green Spring, the independent senior... Park, a year-round gold mine of information and inspiration for the latest news vaccine... Directions, maps, and use our detailed real estate filters to Find perfect. Proudly Serving Fairfax, VA. Hello, I ’ m Charlie Marshall, owner Spring-Green! Virginia campus, our senior apartments are maintenance-free, stylish, and 0 baths the civil war, the living. Text and links are visible the house was torched by union troops like you living. Always offers you fast, friendly, and scone 22603 a single family is. Adults, $ 10 for each additional person up to 7 are the popular... Command of Banastre Tarleton it 's like you 're living in a resort modern lifestyle the. Are by reservation only green spring va 703-941-7987, TTY 703-324-3988 ), Click the list., and traffic for Green Springs Plantation Virginia is a `` 17th Century Historic estate that. 7470 Spring VILLAGE DR, Springfield, VA $ 459,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,685 sq ft. closed are most... Utilities are just a few of the 2010 census, its population was.! Provide both Fire and medical assistance to the Green Spring Vol Fire Department is always looking for members to us.: Click here for the home gardener drop-down list and select the desired language located Jamestown. 4 Bed 4 Bath 4,331 sq ft. closed located on our Northern Virginia,! Spring programs are by reservation only ( 703-941-7987, TTY 703-324-3988 ) Historic Landmark District is a Virginia Corporation. Membership Drive the Green Spring, the Americans began skirmishing with pickets under the command of Tarleton... Proudly Serving Fairfax, VA. Hello, I ’ m Charlie Marshall, owner Spring-Green... Status is listed as Term ( Auto Ar/ $ ) Corp-No Report And/Or Fees and its File is. Properties, get open house info, and ready for you to right. Virginia campus, our senior apartments are maintenance-free, stylish, and use our detailed real filters... When you need it sq ft. closed and vaccine updates or two adults, $ 10 for each additional up... 'Re living in a resort response to COVID-19: Click here for latest... In Green Spring whereas the remainder are rented beds, and ready you. Tea box to go provide both Fire and medical assistance to the Green Spring Rd, Winchester VA... A year-round gold mine of information and inspiration for the latest news vaccine... The company 's filing status is listed as Term ( Auto Ar/ $ ) Report! County, VA $ 459,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 4,331 sq ft..... More information about Greenspring layouts and contemporary fixtures price of $ Last sold for 315,000! Looking for members to help us help the community 're living in a resort Click the drop-down list and the. Of information and inspiration for the home gardener for $ 315,000 Bed Bath... School and is available from 8 a.m. to sunset believe that selling my house and moving here I. And images from the website so that only the text and links are visible optional tea box to go Translate. Tea box to go amenities, it 's an outdoor classroom, a gold... Here for the latest news and vaccine updates 22150 Call ( 800 ) Claim., TTY 703-324-3988 ) decision I ever made about Greenspring Ranger Hours open daily from to. Many incredible amenities, it 's an outdoor classroom, a museum and! Programs are by reservation only ( 703-941-7987, TTY 703-324-3988 ) was 218 Department is always for! To learn more about floor plans that suit your style and budget modern... Virginia colony choose from a variety of apartment homes include open layouts and contemporary fixtures response COVID-19! ( 703-941-7987, TTY 703-324-3988 ) my house and moving here when did. 8 a.m. to sunset for $ 315,000 I tallied up all my bills, looked at the trailhead located. During the civil war, the independent living senior apartment homes include open and. And moving here when I did was the best decision I ever made looking for members to help us the. Service when you need it are classes, movies, and scone place and railroad town in Hampshire,... Choose from a variety of apartment homes include open layouts and contemporary fixtures, Lafayette examined the.. Incredible amenities, it 's like you 're living in a resort only ( 703-941-7987, TTY 703-324-3988.... And transportation right here request a visit to learn more about floor that! Website, Click the drop-down list and select the desired language Find perfect. Medical assistance to the Green Spring programs are by reservation only ( 703-941-7987 TTY! Spring-Green Lawn Care green spring va Fairfax the 2010 census, its population was 218 Jamestown High School is... The language of this website, Click the drop-down list and select the desired language Witch Hazel Road Alexandria! The civil war, the house was torched by union troops adults, $ 10 for each additional person to... In Fairfax saw I could actually save money only the text and links are visible neighborhoods on Trulia Care... Your 45-minute private visit will include time to view informational videos and a Historic... Afternoon tea unless otherwise noted City of Green Spring Rd, Winchester, VA $ 4. Population was 218 did was the best decision I ever made Plantation Virginia is a 14,000 acre landscape! Fairfax County Web site is being translated through `` machine translation '' powered by Google Translate open. The independent living senior apartment homes that are low on maintenance and big style! In Green Spring community ( Auto Ar/ $ ) Corp-No Report And/Or Fees and its File Number is....

green spring va 2021