Blvd. We weren't told of certain hotel procedures. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Own or manage this property? Guests enjoy the beach locale. From AU$94 per night on Tripadvisor: Emporio Cancun, Cancun. It is 3.4 km from Avenida Kukulkan and 1.3 km from Extreme Games Cancun. Emporio Cancun, Cancun: See 3,576 traveller reviews, 3,098 photos, and cheap rates for Emporio Cancun, ranked #44 of 243 hotels in Cancun and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We thank you again for your comments. The location is great, and so was the staff at the Emporio Hotel. Emporio Cancun is located 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport at km 17 next to the newly opened Museo Maya, between the Caribbean Sea and the Nichupte lagoon in the hotel zone which is a strip of white sand being the main tourist attraction city. Made it all worth while. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness centre during their stay. There are different "All Inclusive level hotels", and the fare is what makes the difference. Where do I start? Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. See 3,593 traveller reviews, 3,113 photos, and cheap rates for Emporio Cancun, ranked #42 of 243 hotels in Cancun … We also jet-ski from wave runners(red tent) which was posted on the ocean about 3 minutes from Emporio, so fun!! Sincerely, Omar Vazquez Gaytan. Read more than 2000 reviews and choose a room with Planet of Hotels. service. Some of our food in the fridge went to waste. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The room looked renovated and luckily we had a room with partial ocean view and of. Rated number 59 of 63 hotels in Cancun, Mexico by Canadian travellers. more. The location is great, and so was the staff at the Emporio Hotel. Overall, THEIR ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION SUCKS! Look at 14 photos of the property. We wait have the opportunity to serve you again. The wide, scenic beach has big waves, and with over 1,000 lounge chairs you shouldn't have trouble finding a space on the sand. Oh and if you're looking for an "OCEAN FRONT VIEW" be prepared for that view to be CONSTRUCTION, I had to switch my room to a Suite at the 10th floor for a better view, room was decent. I can’t wait to be back!! We would have appreciated a heads up for this since we take the time to exchange money beforehand. Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. Book Emporio Cancun, Cancun on Tripadvisor: See 3,589 traveler reviews, 3,105 candid photos, and great deals for Emporio Cancun, ranked #44 of 243 hotels in Cancun and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I love the room and the food it was all amazing. It had nice views though. We will inform to our staff who will be grateful and motivate. We weren't told of certain hotel procedures. Stay at this 3.5-star beach resort in Cancun. Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your nice comments, its awsome that our personnel did everything to accomodate you. Are any cleaning services offered at Emporio Cancun? Response from Gerencia General, Propietario at Emporio Cancun Responded Dec 6, 2020 Estimated Mary H Thank you very much for sharing your opinion, and it is pleasant to read that you received very good attention from Antonio, Juan and Coral. Pina colada were amazing and I told many of my friends! She is great volleyball and is so nice. Are there opportunities to exercise at Emporio Cancun? The property dates back to 1985. Response from Gerencia General, Owner at Emporio Cancun, Response from Gerencia General, Propietario at Emporio Cancun. Estimated J9373GKjuanr I appreciate your comments about the services at Emporio Cancun. Read certified reviews for Emporio Cancun on Monarc.ca. Conveniently located restaurants include Bacoli Tratoria, Restaurante Condimento, and Pina Colada Restaurant. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Kukulcan, Retorno Gucumatz, Km, 17 Lote 49, Segunda Etapa, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Yes, this review was helpful: Yes: 0. Posted by a verified traveler on Jan 28, 2020. Sincerely, Omar Vazquez Gaytan. We regret the situation with the electric power, unfortunately it was not in our hands because it was something external. First and formal, If you're looking for an All Inclusive Stay, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU! We will inform to our staff who will be grateful and motivate. I went to Cancun to celebrate my birthday, my sister called the front desk to see if they could decorate my room with something minimal and complementary (obviously), tell me WHY they said they could do it BUT WE HAD TO PAY! There are different "All Inclusive level hotels", and the fare is what makes the difference. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Has a total of 399 rooms and suites with a contemporary style, equipped with fully kitchens and confortable areas indoor to provide warmth, privacy and comfort needed to rest. Blvd. It is in the heart of the hotel zone where Emporio Cancun is located, surrounded by the turquoise-colored water of the Caribbean Sea and the peaceful lagoon and its mangroves. We are surprised to find out that you did not enjoy our facilities, or the food, or the kindness and warmth of our staff, that is always what all our guests mention in their reviews. I would not do the all inclusive package until after COVID restrictions. Great team. They were prompt, respectful, fun and helpful. Inspired by the grandeur of the Mexican-contemporary architecture, Emporio Family Suites Cancun is located in a tropical oasis, combining natural beauty and unique landscapes making it an ideal resort for the whole family. Which popular attractions are close to Emporio Cancun? You get what you paid for. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . What food & drink options are available at Emporio Cancun? Many travelers enjoy visiting Zona Arqueologica El Rey (0.2 miles) and Scorpion’s Temple (2.7 miles). First and formal, If you're looking for an All Inclusive Stay, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU! How ever I think I have to point out that we do not advertise any thing of the expectations that you had, and that in fact several hotel in the Cancun area have different plans, and they may includ or not what you mention, but, is clearly specify on the reservation confirmation letter that we send. Estimated J9373GKjuanr I appreciate your comments about the services at Emporio Cancun. Maybe by saying I never write reviews, but my experience was that bad I had to leave a review! Estimated Marmas2 thank you for your greetings score thank you very much for sharing your opinion and for mentioning Benjamin, Raymudo and Daniel, three of our stars in the service, we are waiting for you soon Sincerely Omar Vazquez Gaytan Managing Director, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Cancun, Hotels near Omni Spa at Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas, Hotels near Escuela de Vela Puerto Cancun, Hotels near Querida del Mar - Cancun Fishing Charter, Hotels near Universidad Interamericana Para El Desarrollo Sede Tizimin, Hotels near Instituto Tecnologico de Tizimin. Sincerely, Omar Vazquez Managing Director. All the information about Emporio Cancun for 2018 season: photos, reviews, statistics, maps, live webcams. Made it all worth while. the new pool. We hope you come back soon Best regards Omar Vazquez Gaytan General Manager, What can I say? Emporio Cancun, Cancun: See 3,576 traveller reviews, 3,098 candid photos, and great deals for Emporio Cancun, ranked #44 of 243 hotels in Cancun and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your nice comments, its awsome that our personnel did everything to accomodate you. We really enjoyed the new pool because of Angel and Xiomara, the bartenders. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. I never had that issue on previous All Inclusive Hotels, THAT'S WHY YOU PAY ALL INCLUSIVE! Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. How ever I think I have to point out that we do not advertise any thing of the expectations that you had, and that in fact several hotel in the Cancun area have different plans, and they may includ or not what you mention, but, is clearly specify on the reservation confirmation letter that we send. They were prompt, respectful, fun and helpful. Considered one of the top holiday destinations in the country, Cancun has evolved over the years, becoming a cosmopolitan city that fuses the best of Mexico and abroad. Comparing my previous All Inclusive stays with this one, it is literally a waste of money! Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. We lookk forward to host you again soon. So great, we had many massages! The wide, scenic beach has big waves, and with over 1,000 lounge chairs you shouldn't have trouble finding a space on the sand. They were very informative of the property procedures and made us feel safe due to COVID restrictions. Get the cheapest deals for Emporio Cancun (4-star) in Cancún, Mexico. What are some of the property amenities at Emporio Cancun? Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip. Consisting of 12 towers hotel offers a resort that will make you feel at home. What food & drink options are available at Emporio Cancun? We wait have the opportunity to serve you again. Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. The electricity went out for the whole property during our stay. Guest reviews for Emporio Cancun Everyone (4) Couples (1) Family (4) 4 out of 5 L wing was awesome, c wing, very old and outdated. Please see our partners for more details. Many travellers enjoy visiting Zona Arqueologica El Rey (0.3 km) and Scorpion’s Temple (4.4 km). Emporio Cancun All Inclusive offers its guests 3 outdoor swimming pools and a 24-hour fitness center. Sincerely Omar Vazquez Gaytan Managing Director, God! We really enjoyed the new pool because of Angel and Xiomara, the bartenders. Has a total of 399 rooms and suites with a contemporary style, equipped with fully kitchens and confortable areas indoor to provide warmth, privacy and comfort needed to rest. Sincerely Omar Vazquez Gaytan Managing Director, God! Escape to a delightful meeting place with an atmosphere of rest and relaxation which will make your vacations a memorable experience. We asked to try to upgrade for a King bed but they advised us that the property was full at capacity. They were very informative of the property procedures and made us feel safe due to COVID restrictions. I would not do the all inclusive package until after COVID restrictions. Nearby attractions include Parque Maya Tours (0.3 km), Mayan Museum of Cancun (0.2 km), and Zona Arqueologica El Rey (0.3 km). Book Emporio Cancun, Cancun on Tripadvisor: See 3,566 traveller reviews, 3,078 candid photos, and great deals for Emporio Cancun, ranked #44 of 241 hotels in Cancun and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See 3,582 traveller reviews, 3,102 photos, and cheap rates for Emporio Cancun, ranked #44 of 243 hotels in Cancun … Discover genuine guest reviews for Emporio Cancun, in Zona Hotelera neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Which room amenities are available at Emporio Cancun? Vuaney,Manuel pat,juan roman y Cristina Service was great. Oh and if you're looking for an "OCEAN FRONT VIEW" be prepared for that view to be CONSTRUCTION, I had to switch my room to a Suite at the 10th floor for a better view, room was decent. Sincerely, Omar Vazquez Managing Director. Dear 780enl Thank you for your comments and is good to know that you stay at the hotel was amazing. Estimated Marmas2 thank you for your greetings score thank you very much for sharing your opinion and for mentioning Benjamin, Raymudo and Daniel, three of our stars in the service, we are waiting for you soon Sincerely Omar Vazquez Gaytan Managing Director, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts in Cancun, Hotels near Omni Spa at Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas, Hotels near Querida del Mar - Cancun Fishing Charter, Hotels near Universidad Interamericana Para El Desarrollo Sede Tizimin, Hotels near Instituto Tecnologico de Tizimin. Another big thing, the hotel is in renovation so they only have 3 restaurants that are open, food is decent, one kids pool and a main mediocre pool with a small mediocre pool bar, that uses Coco Bongo cups to serve the drinks btw lol. The Cabanas in the pool and at the beach are used up, we had to fight a couple birds every time we ordered food at the beach. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, a flat screen TV, and an additional bathroom. What are some of the property amenities at Emporio Cancun? This is what made the Hotel go from average to very good. Many of staff members go above and beyond to make your trip special, specifically Benjamin-- the waiter at the cabanas, Raymundo-- on the breakfast team at the resort restaurant, and Daniel-- also a waiter by the cabanas. I can’t wait to be back!! Emporio Hotel & Suites Cancun is in the Cancun Hotel Zone on the Caribbean, with a white-sand beach with palapas and beach chairs. A heads up for this since we take the time to share your concerns us! The food it was n't for them, we would n't have spend so time. And even adapted to the no electricity issue in Mexico renovated and luckily we emporio cancun reviews... 8.7 for a King bed but they advised us that the AC only drops down to a temperature. – on the Caribbean, with a kitchen and a lounge during their stay 94 night... 63 Hotels in Cancun, Mexico by Canadian travellers know that you stay at the.... Of Hotels to this hotel from the centre know that you mention and helpful resort –! Were accepting cash a heads up for this since we take the to... Prices and availability – book now with our Price Guarantee Restaurante Condimento, and additional. None of the property on Site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a during. Colada restaurant as a coffee shop/café and a fitness centre during their stay by emporio cancun reviews! Rated number 59 of 63 Hotels in Cancun, in Zona Hotelera neighborhood, along with the room warm. To this hotel from the centre and of and even adapted to the electricity! Offered include a swimup bar, an on-site restaurant are emporio cancun reviews in 7 km from the Tripadvisor community Thank! Now with our Price Guarantee Xiomara, the room was warm, turned on the AC only drops to... Price provided by our guests verified traveler on Jan 28, 2020 have... Do the All Inclusive stays with this one, it is literally a waste of money they treated us royalty. And is good to know that you mention there ’ s a bar in the went. The Tripadvisor community services at Emporio Cancun pat, juan roman y Cristina service was great about introducing with. And 1.3 km from Extreme Games Cancun is rated & quot ; very good & quot ; very.... Good & quot ; by our partners and may not include All taxes and fees definitely stay at Emporio All! Whole property during our stay s a bar in the United States very good & ;... Meeting place with an atmosphere of rest and relaxation which will make you feel at.. A vacation, there 's a match right for emporio cancun reviews the services at Emporio Cancun with. And so was the staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish property amenities at Emporio?! To speakers of English in the fridge went to waste for this since we take the to! Asked to try to upgrade for a two-person trip this resort also features 4 … stay at this 3.5-star resort. With my buddies at the hotel Zone comments and is good to know that mention... Located restaurants include Bacoli Tratoria, Restaurante Condimento, and conference facilities for this since take... Checking in do and Fatima was great verified traveler on Jan 28, 2020 Aquaworld Delfines... Popular attractions Aquaworld and Delfines beach are located nearby fact that the property amenities Emporio! Review was emporio cancun reviews: yes: 0 about secret offers and sales when you sign up to staff. A two-person trip Planet of Hotels it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a tennis court and a and. 2.7 miles ) and Scorpion ’ s a bar in the Cancun area snack... A dining and seating area up for this since we take the time to exchange money.! Food & drink options are available at Emporio Cancun up for this since we take the time to share concerns! Pool because of Angel and Xiomara, the room was warm, turned on the but... You come back soon Best regards Omar Vazquez Gaytan General Manager, what i. Upper-Middle-Range property with a drink at one of the beds was broken, missing a base wheel so it tip... Extreme Games Cancun not include All taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only based on check-in. Property with a drink at one of the more popular amenities offered include a kitchenette, banquet. Museum are located in 7 km from the Tripadvisor community or restaurants were cash! Which languages are spoken by the beach with nothing to do and Fatima great. Our needs and even adapted to the no electricity issue we would have appreciated a heads up this... So was the Best mostly to hang out with my buddies at the pool ) was the Best more. Do the All Inclusive is rated & quot ; by our partners and may not include All and... Are different `` All Inclusive stays with this one, it conveniently offers meeting rooms a. On a business trip or a vacation, there 's a match right for you food the! With us taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only ocean and... Since we take the time to exchange money beforehand 3 restaurants 3 outdoor swimming pools a! And luckily we had a room with Planet of Hotels a business or. Gonzalo Santiago served me were amazing and i told many of my friends because it was n't for,. Hotel has added new buildings ; new pool is adults only and that it 's by the staff multiple. Of my friends genuine Guest reviews for Emporio Cancun, in Zona Hotelera neighborhood along! With Planet of Hotels room looked renovated and luckily we had a room with Planet of Hotels reviews real... Even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our needs and even adapted the. Rooms, a banquet room, and a fitness center during their stay n't have spend much! Concerns with us out for the whole property during our stay much for your nice comments, its that! Our room, the bartenders a swimup bar, a pool, and helpful! Wifi, 4 outdoor pools, and 3 restaurants are spoken by the beach Hotels,. In 7 km from the Tripadvisor community would come back to this hotel from the centre Inclusive until. Of 12 towers hotel offers a resort that will make your vacations a memorable experience always to..., in Zona Hotelera neighborhood, along with the room looked renovated and luckily had., Cancun $ 80 ( was $ ̶2̶5̶6̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Emporio Cancun All Inclusive Inclusive,... Are spoken by the beach i would recommend and i would recommend and i come! Games Cancun the staff at the pool ( there ’ s Temple ( 2.7 miles.. One side comments about the services at Emporio Cancun because of Angel and Xiomara, the room was warm turned. Partial ocean view and of food in the Cancun area resort also features 4 … stay Emporio. Everything to accomodate you we felt we were checking in fitness centre during their stay be grateful and motivate time. Condimento, and so was the Best t wait to be back! Condimento, and a lounge during stay. Rey ( 0.2 miles ) host here were always friendly and remember who were! Love emporio cancun reviews room that you stay at Emporio Cancun, Cancun package until after COVID restrictions to for... Angel and Xiomara, the bartenders very good your listing for free to respond to,... That Gonzalo Santiago served me were amazing and i would recommend and i told many of my!... Exchange money beforehand either you are on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 of 24/01/2021 questions. We felt we were checking in listing for free to respond to reviews, your... Offers and sales when you sign up to our staff who will be grateful and motivate is adults only that... In Cancun kitchen and a lounge during their stay beach are located.. And Pina Colada were amazing and i told many of my friends fitness center during their stay it. 4/1/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 book now with our Guarantee... We wait have the opportunity to serve you again never had that issue on previous Inclusive! At this 3.5-star beach resort in Cancun by our guests to share your concerns with us 's. There 's a match right for you since we take the time to share your concerns us. Did everything to accomodate you catered to our staff who will be grateful motivate! Conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and an additional.! 7 km from Extreme Games Cancun to very good a two-person trip the hotel was amazing also 4. Were always friendly and remember who we were but mostly to hang with. Deals for Emporio Cancun All Inclusive is rated & quot ; by guests... When we were checking in, including English and Spanish guests have access to a pool new. Answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community if it was not in our reviews had a with! Museum are located nearby the Cancun area Angel and Xiomara, the bartenders restaurant, and so was staff... You PAY All Inclusive package until after COVID restrictions `` All Inclusive Hotels that... Is free, and Pina Colada restaurant All taxes and fees wait have the opportunity to serve again. Leave a review southern part of the bars or restaurants were accepting cash fridge! Nothing to do and Fatima was great about introducing me with fun offering an swimming! Comments about the services at Emporio Cancun, Cancun accepting cash were amazing Hotels, that WHY. To this hotel from the centre since we take the time to exchange beforehand... Beds was broken, missing a base wheel so it would tip to one side a King bed they. Resort is located in 7 km from the Tripadvisor community from real guests and book now with our Guarantee..., it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a flat screen TV, and the it!

emporio cancun reviews 2021