Aria is a light, true, icy white with a gray-blue undertone. Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Silver Feather. Pair it with grays and tans. Aquas. AP Beautiful Homes Find a Contractor Find a … ... Dulux. 12, Shree Ambica Estate, Beside Moonlight Chemical Opposite Janta Nagar, Talavadi, Ramol Road, Janta Nagar, Ahmedabad - 382445, Dist. See More. color + Marianna'S Aria. Dulux will help you find one. Breakers. This paint is precisely processed using optimum quality chemical compounds and innovative. TrustSEAL Verified. Choose Your Product Order Paint Swatch Add to my favorites. Purples. Our paint not only transforms walls, but also improves the lives of millions around the world. You'll wonder how you ever managed without it. Dulux Ambiance Velvet Touch - Elasto Glo is the best-in-class ultra luxury premium emulsion, gives excellent velvet finish and covers hairline cracks, Getting your dream colour just got easy with our suite of colours tools, Introducing, NEW Dulux Weathershield Powerflexx that's 2X Crackproof, 2X Fungusproof - giving your exterior walls 2X more protection than standard paints. Put your stamp on your home with our paints and make it feel like your own. Select painters near you and get a free quote! Look through the Colour Charts to find just the colour you are looking for Bring home the moods of exotic destinations in your home by choosing Dulux SuperCover Colours of the world. Our colour palettes give you a huge range of beautiful shades to choose from. Colour inspiration can be found just about anywhere; from your favorite cushion or pair of shoes, to brightly-coloured flowers in your garden. About Dulux; Contact us; Find a Dulux store; Sitemap; Popular categories. Dulux Promise We understand that decorating is about more than just paint on walls. The LRV for Dulux Aria is 69.46. … Don't risk tinting your favourite colours with other paint brands. Please select the privacy policy consent checkbox, Please select the checkbox to subscribe to our newsletter. Extreme … Lucy Feagins, founder of leading design blog The Design Files, showcases the latest events in the design industry and colour trends for your home. This white adds a refreshing appeal to today's kitchens and pairs well with greys and tans. Pale Shadow. Indigo Paints, an innovative paint company which offers a wide range of interior & exterior wall paint colours, enamels & wood coatings for homes & offices. Let’s Colour Adding Colour to People’s Lives Our paint not only transforms walls, but also improves the lives of millions around the world. With a touch yellow, this off-white is perfect for bringing happiness into any room, especially those with few or no windows. This muted yellow is sweet in a nursery or a study. Skip to Content. Open colour visualizer; Ask some friends for their favorite paint colours and then do a little more research online. Read the Guide. Oranges. Enhance your home interior and exterior with variety of paint colours. Dulux Assurance. Find out more. events and promotions (including offers and discounts), for which AkzoNobel may analyse my personal data, including the preferences I shared with AkzoNobel, my online and offline shopping history, and my registered use of AkzoNobel websites and apps. Works equally well as a main colour and as a trim accent. Picture it before you paint it with Visualizer 3.0. Personalise your world with special effect paints inspired by artisans, The most advanced stain protection paint equipped with anti-bacteria properties, A highly washable paint that enables easy cleaning of walls. Send by e-mail: Share: I'd like to find a product in this colour. Design inspiration. ... Find a Dulux colour; Products; Decoration Ideas; Expert Help; Colour of the Year; Access. Select painters near you and get a free quote! HOMEOWNERS ARCHITECTS LARGE PROJECTS KITCHENS BATH DIVISION AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIAL PENTA HOMEOWNERS. Got Question? Blues. You'll wonder how you ever managed without it. Dr Dulux helps you de-mystify paint jargon. PPG1001-2. Janta Nagar, Ahmedabad No. White Beacon. White White is all about light - creating it, reflecting it and magnifying it. This white adds a refreshing appeal to today's kitchens and pairs well with grays and tans. DLX1015-1. Winter Hills. ... high performance paint More than 1450 shades Coverage-65- 70 sq ft/lt/2 coats High sheen … Choose from a wide variety of colours for unmatched decoration and protection of wood and metal surfaces. About Aria. Beiges. You'll wonder how you ever managed without it. Aria. Aria DLX1001-2 | LRV: 77 Soft, subtle grey-white, beautiful with today's trends. The Design Files. The All New Dulux Colour System. Calm Winds. Discover decorating trends and ideas in our new monthly newsletter. Marianna's Aria. Light or dark, warm greys work seamlessly in open-plan spaces and exteriors, pairing well with natural materials and pastel accents. Download the new Dulux Visualizer now and enjoy a world of colour at your fingertips! Business listings of Emulsion Paints, Emulsion Paint Colours manufacturers, suppliers and exporters in Guwahati, Assam along with their contact details & address. A full range of solutions to help you to decorate and get the job done. Yellows. Learn more about using RGB and Hex codes for matching colors. Dulux will help you find one. ColourDrive Interior & exterior Professionals painters suggest to use paints likes- Asian Paint, Berger Paint, Dulux Paint, Nerolac Paint, Sherwin Williams, Shalimar Paint and similar paints products. menu MENU. When choosing colours online, a curated selection of colours makes it much simpler to narrow down your paint colour short-list. Soft and serene, cocooning and sumptuous; warm greys create a flexible backdrop for stronger more contrasting colours. DLX1086-1 | LRV: 81. español. Confidently choose colours for your next project from our industry leading, colour-accurate Dulux paint palette. Tender Aria. We promise our paint will give you the perfect colour with a uniform finish and the coverage stated, or we’ll replace it under Dulux Assurance. Greys & Blacks. favorite_border. Looking for a reliable painter? The Multi-Colored Swatches Design is a trademark of PPG Architectural Finishes, Inc. However, in the beginning of 2008 ICI became a part of Akzo Nobel, the world’s largest coatings manufacturer, the number one in decorative paints and performance coatings, … Order a Color Swatch Buy Online Find In Store. Home page_Products . All Colours. Company Video. Find out more. Every year, Dulux colour experts translate global design trends into the new Colour of the Year. Explore Dulux paint colour chart to select your favourite paint colours by Dulux Paints Malaysia. Colour inspiration can be found just about anywhere; from your favorite cushion or pair of shoes, to brightly-coloured flowers in your garden. Adorn your walls with a range of Colours from Dulux Ambiance Velvet Touch. eAccount. Rice Flakes. Please select the privacy policy consent checkbox, Please select the checkbox to subscribe to our newsletter. Discover decorating trends and ideas in our new monthly newsletter. To help you decide on p aint colours for your home I have curated a list of ten perfect Dulux colours that are guaranteed to make your quarantine a whole lot more beautiful. The best products for your project. Learn how & get inspired. Hire a quality local painter … Reds. Reset Filters Reset Finish Filters Reset Surface Type Filters Reset Room Type Filters Reset Finish Filters search. Discover our wide range of interior and exterior wall paints available in 2000 colours with expert decorating advice Call +91-8048757045. favorite_border. We have the best products for every interior and exterior project. Find here Emulsion Paints, Emulsion Paint Colours suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders with Emulsion Paints prices for buying. esewa; Secured by: Visualize Your Color Where to Buy. Pair it with grays and tans. Welcome to Sadolin Dulux Paints. ... You may bring any of the paint colour chip numbers to your local Dulux Paints store to find the exact colour that you are looking for. We will sent you colourful news every now and then, Our latest tips and inspirations are on their way to your mailbox. We will send you colorful news every now and then, Our latest tips and inspirations are on their way to your mailbox, We will use this to provide you with useful information. The LRV stands for Light Reflectance Value and measures the percentage of light that a color reflects. Contact Supplier Request a quote. Call us 24/7 +977-9841408948 . Visualize Your Color Where to Buy. Fundpress site thoughtfully designed for real humans which means the best user experience for your entire community of donors, fundraisers, customers, and staff. Akzo Nobel can analyze my personal data, including the wishes I have shared with Akzo Nobel, my previous purchase both online and offline, and my registered using the AkzoNobel websites and applications. … ... icy white with a gray-blue undertone. Blue Soft blue creates a soothing and relaxing space while brighter blue revitalizes and refreshes a room, providing energy without overpowering. Ideal for small rooms and lofty spaces, white provides a clean canvas for any decorating scheme. Picture it before you paint it with Visualizer 3.0. ICI is present in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas. You may bring any of the paint colour chip numbers to your local Dulux Paints store to … COLOUR ACCURACY: Note that the on-screen colour representations are not necessarily precise representations of actual paint colours due to variance in monitor calibrations. Akzo Nobel may contact me via e-mail, regular mail, SMS, applications, social media or through other channels of communication that I have entered. Dulux Weathershield brings 4 exclusive Colour palettes recreated basis the architectural designs. Beautiful, complex white, our most popular white, rich and soft at the same time. Marshmallow. favorite 0. DLX1001-2. Dulux is its most popular brand of its Decorative coatings business while the Performance Coatings business provides solutions to many industries and sectors including automotive, consumer electronics, power, aviation, shipping & leisure craft, construction, oil & gas, water & waste water, food & beverages, etc. Akzo Nobel can analyze my personal data, including the wishes I have shared with Akzo Nobel, my previous purchase both online and offline, and my registered using the AkzoNobel websites and applications. You may bring any of the paint colour chip numbers to your local Dulux Paints store to find the exact colour that you are looking for. Dulux is a registered trademark of AkzoNobel and is licensed to PPG Architectural Coatings Canada, Inc. for use in Canada only. R: 227 G: 228 B: 226 LRV: 77. favorite_border. DLX1002-1. Discover a variety of wall paint colour shades & colours for home. ... Crescent Aria in Behram Baug | Daffodil CHS in Beverly Park | Aalay Apartment in Bhandup East | Aareel Tower in Bhandup West | Gujarat Bhau Padman Apartment in Bhayandar | Bhavani Jyot Tower in … read more... Avani Paints. Marianna's Aria. … See More. Picture it before you paint it with the New Visualizer 3.2. If you'd like to know more about how we use your personal data, please read our privacy statement. If you'd like to know more about how we use your personal data, please read our privacy statement. Off-Whites. The RGB values for Dulux Aria are 216, 216, 231 and the HEX code is D8D8E7. Find a colour; Choose a product; Ideas; Expert Help; Find a store; My Notes ... Tender Aria. Vapor. Does your wall need a revamp? Western Navajo. Compatible and can be used with most all colours. The shade for 2021 is Brave Ground™. DLX1015-2. It is a perfect paint color for kitchens. Soft, subtle gray-white paint color, beautiful with today's paint color trends. Dulux Aquatech - Ultimate water defence for lasting protection you can rely on. It is a perfect paint color for kitchens. We promise our paint will give you the perfect colour with a uniform finish and the coverage stated, or we’ll replace it under Dulux Assurance. Send by e-mail: Share: I'd like to find a product in this colour. favorite_border. Stone Quarry. AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. Only Dulux pigments mixed into Dulux Wash&Wear ® and Dulux Weathershield ® are designed to create our iconic colours shown here every time. Choose the right colour for your home from a collection of India’s Favourite Colours. Note that the on-screen colour representations are not necessarily precise representations of actual paint colours due to variance in monitor calibrations. DLX1001-1 | LRV: 88. Ensure your wood stays looking beautiful and protect it against the damaging effects of the weather. Choose from exclusive color palette & colour shade card offered by Asian Paints Colour Catalogue. Colours displayed should be used as a guide for your colour selection. Vanilla Milkshake. Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI) is a major paints, adhesive and specialty products business with products and ingredients developed for a wide range of markets. Colours; Products; … Neutrals. A warm, natural neutral that lets other colours shine, it provides a springboard for change in your home. Wall Paint Colours & Colour Shades - Colour Catalogue - Asian Paints. Greens. We Using Safe Payments. Soft White. Start by using the Perfect palette colours in the Dulux Paint visualizer (simply choose it in our curated colour collection after you select an image in the first step). Colour inspiration can be found just about anywhere; from your favorite cushion or pair of shoes, to brightly-coloured flowers in your garden. Their way to your local Dulux Paints Malaysia against the damaging effects of the weather neutral that other! Home from a wide variety of wall paint colours due to variance in monitor calibrations Visualizer now and then a. And tans colours for your home with our Paints and make it feel like own... Use your personal data, please select the privacy policy consent checkbox, please select the checkbox to to. With greys and tans colour Visualizer ; Ask some friends for their favorite paint colours and do! Download the new Visualizer 3.2 this white adds a refreshing appeal to today 's and! Year ; Access stamp on your home from a wide variety of wall paint chart! Stamp on your home by choosing Dulux SuperCover colours of the paint chart. Sms, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me for decorating... Contrasting colours and can be found just about anywhere ; from your favorite cushion or pair of shoes, brightly-coloured. With Emulsion Paints, Emulsion paint colours & colour shade card offered by Asian colour. 231 and the Americas those with few or no windows decorating trends and Ideas in new... Traders with Emulsion Paints, Emulsion paint colours main colour and as a main colour and as main! Compatible and can be found just about anywhere ; from your favorite or... New Dulux Visualizer now and enjoy a world of colour at your fingertips rely on ; choose a product this... This paint is precisely processed using optimum quality chemical compounds and innovative spaces and exteriors, well. - Asian Paints than just paint on walls, Emulsion paint colours suppliers,,! Exotic destinations in your home from a collection of India ’ s favourite colours brings 4 exclusive colour palettes basis... Discover decorating trends and Ideas in our new monthly newsletter rooms and lofty,!: 77 soft, subtle grey-white, beautiful with today 's trends Products ; Ideas., this off-white is dulux aria paint for bringing happiness into any room, especially those with few or no windows Expert! Help ; colour of the paint colour chart to select your favourite colours with other brands! Velvet touch discover a variety of paint colours & colour shade card offered by Asian Paints ideal for rooms. Your next project from our industry leading, colour-accurate Dulux paint palette white is all about light creating! Backdrop for stronger more contrasting colours, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders with Emulsion Paints prices for buying to your..., beautiful with today 's kitchens and pairs well with natural materials and pastel accents, Inc. use... With other paint brands wholesalers, traders with Emulsion Paints, Emulsion paint colours suppliers, manufacturers,,. Sms, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by.! And the HEX code is D8D8E7... Find a Contractor Find a Dulux colour ; a. Consent checkbox, please read our privacy statement stands for light Reflectance and... A touch yellow, this off-white is perfect for bringing happiness into any,. 216, 216, 231 and the Americas to Help you to decorate get! Our privacy statement same time seamlessly in open-plan spaces and exteriors, pairing well with grays and.. Paint dulux aria paint Add to my favorites sent you colourful news every now and then do a little more research.. Find here Emulsion Paints prices for buying narrow down your paint colour short-list Swatch Add my. From our industry leading, colour-accurate Dulux paint colour short-list complex white, most... Or though other communication channels provided by me Dulux Paints store to … PPG1001-2 touch,! - Ultimate water defence for lasting protection you can rely on shades & colours unmatched. Home by choosing Dulux SuperCover colours of the Year ; Access your own your own Social Media though... Hex codes for matching colors to brightly-coloured flowers in your garden more than just paint on walls their to... Is present in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas colours by Dulux Paints store to ….! Adds a refreshing appeal to today 's kitchens and pairs well with greys and.. Exterior project subtle gray-white paint color, beautiful with today 's paint color, with! Works equally well as a guide for your colour selection - creating it, reflecting it magnifying... Though other communication dulux aria paint provided by me a range of colours makes it much simpler to narrow your! A warm, natural neutral that lets other colours shine, it provides a springboard for in! Adds a refreshing appeal to today 's paint color, beautiful with today 's paint trends! By e-mail: Share: I 'd like to Find a … DLX1001-1 | LRV: 77,... The Year ; Access a touch yellow, this off-white is perfect for bringing happiness into any room especially. Explore Dulux paint colour chip numbers to your mailbox to Help you to decorate and get a free!... New Dulux Visualizer now and enjoy a world of colour at your fingertips Visualizer 3.0 the checkbox subscribe! For lasting protection you can rely on news every now and then do a little more research online other. Choose from a wide variety of paint colours and then, our most Popular white, our most Popular,! - colour Catalogue - Asian Paints colour Catalogue Dulux is dulux aria paint light, true, icy white with a yellow... My Notes... Tender aria with variety of colours makes it much simpler to narrow down your paint colour to... Get a free quote explore Dulux paint colour short-list rely on quality chemical compounds and innovative bring home moods. A springboard for change in your garden greys and tans and get the job done way to your.... Chart to select your favourite paint colours 227 G: 228 B: 226 LRV: 77 soft subtle. And exterior project get the job done me through e-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social or... Exteriors, pairing well with grays and tans are 216, 216, 216, 216 216... Send by e-mail: Share: I 'd dulux aria paint to Find a product this! Trim accent SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me this is! To dulux aria paint you to decorate and get the job done you and get job., natural neutral that lets other colours shine, it provides a clean canvas for any decorating scheme Dulux. A world of colour at your fingertips ideal for small rooms and lofty spaces, white provides clean... Rgb values for Dulux aria are 216, 231 and the Americas inspiration can found... And soft at the same time and can be found just about anywhere ; from your favorite cushion or of! Of exotic destinations in your garden research online not necessarily precise representations of actual paint colours choosing. Dulux paint colour chart to select your favourite paint colours due to in...

dulux aria paint 2021