We took our puppies to Sunflower preschool to simply spread the joy of puppies around. We keep our dogs on a 6 week grooming schedule and never scrimp on veterinary needs should they arise. Puppies for sale, dogs for sale. Get Involved. Search for mixed breed rescue dogs for adoption near Decorah, Iowa. German Shepherds in Iowa and German Shepherd Puppies for sale in Iowa– Specializing in West German imported lines with the emphasis on quality, beauty, temperament and conformation. We raise healthy and happy Bernedoodles, Cockapoos, and Poodles. Ruffles came microchipped with full AKC papers, health certificates, and initial inoculation and medication records. Our family, along with our dogs, live on 40 acres outside Decorah, Iowa. Browse thru Goldendoodle Puppies for Sale near Decorah, Iowa, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. We are located in the very northeastern tip of Iowa. Find Dogs. We take health, socialization and, modern puppy breeding practices very seriously. We offer three main breeds: Bernedoodles, goldendoodles and English-goldendoodles. We breed miniature, medium and standard sized dogs. I have told my mother, "This is what I was born to do. They are fed high quality food called Nutrisource, which is 32% protein. Learn more about professional dog breeder and dog show handler, Dog breeder Country Puppies of Alton, IA, Iowa. Contact Us: CONTACT US: prosmirage@yahoo.com See us on facebook! We treat them like our very own pets, creating a special bond with each puppy. We also ship anywhere in the United States. Iowa Country Lane Bernedoodles raises outstanding farm raised Bernese Mountain Dog puppies and Mini Bernedoodle puppies for Sale. It’s also free to list your puppies and litters on our site. Testimonials. Find a Basenji Breeder in Iowa. Adoptable Dogs. Puppies receive what they need emotionally, environmentally and nutritionally to have the best start in life. ... Adopt-a-Pet.com is the easiest way for you to search for a new pet in Decorah, IA. Ready to take the next step? Ruthi Wheatley (Adair, IA, United States) Willy's Luvabulls (Afton, IA, United States) Craig Bean (Albert City, IA, United States) Jenni9224e Stephens The love and attention BCB shows to their work with the pups is first rate. APPLY. We specialize in socialization and excellent, vet. List Your Pets. If you should have any questions regarding grooming, basic obedience, mouthing, whining, potty training, containment and diet, we are here for you. We live on a 212 acre farm, which includes a creek and woods for our dogs to explore in. Dannette Hermeier is the owner and founder of Hermeierdoodles. Will you do the same?". We take a careful look at OFA and genetic panels in our adult dogs. Welcome! About See All (909) 648-7768. Decorah Dog Kennels. Member since: 09/01/2016. 216 people like this. We offer them in 3 different sizes: Standards, miniatures and petites. Dog Breeders in Decorah on YP.com. My twins enjoyed sharing them with their friends as well. Here you will see the process of reserving your puppy. ... A dog is love's purest shadow. The Humane Society of Northeast Iowa (HSNEI) is a 501(c)(3) no-kill humane society founded in 1995, in Decorah, Iowa, to help abused, neglected, abandoned, and unwanted companion animals in the five-county area of Northeast Iowa (Allamakee, Clayton, Fayette, Howard, and Winneshiek counties). We keep our operation small so that we can give our dogs and puppies the attention they deserve. We have passed our state inspection for 10 years in a row. More. I work together with three highly respected veterinarians and my state inspector to learn and absorb their wealth of knowledge so I can have a top notch program. puppies for sale. More. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. Does a hobby breeder … "I mentor 30 other dog breeders. Our dogs thrive in this environment. We offer them in two different coat types: F1s and F1bs. Let us search for you! While some changes are a … The attention to both the puppies and the new owner’s needs are fantastic. About Humane Society of Northeast Iowa. Everyone of Demmer Doodles dogs/puppies are all raised kennel free, on a 24 acre puppy/dog ranch. How to Adopt. In addition, we have a very high standard when it comes to clean, cold water and clean food bowls. Why go to a dog breeder, cat breeder or pet store to buy a dog or buy a cat when you can adopt? Heralded for undeniable scenic beauty, Winneshiek County offers a wealth of things to do, see and experience. Decorah Iowa Dog Breeders Looking for a dog breeder in Decorah Iowa? Why Should You Adopt? We consider social, physical and mental health of the dogs and puppies in our program. It is a very special place to us. You do not need to fill out an application. JAKS Puppies s a professional dog breeder and dog show handler of Britt, Iowa. When I was first introduced to English Cream Golden Retrievers, I instantly fell in love with the breed and their calm, loyal, and intelligent personality. LEGACY Standard Schnauzers, Decorah, Iowa We strive to produce Standard Schnauzers of excellence, subscribing to the SSCA Breeders' Code of Ethics . Its our pleasure to connect you and your furry family member! Decorah Dog Groomers. For people that love the breed. Browse local dog services by category in Decorah, Iowa. We are located in Iowa and love seeing our puppies find homes right here in the Midwest. My 6 home schooled children love to play in the creek with my dogs. We have been raising puppies since 1994. PuppyFind is the fastest and easiest way to find a Great Pyrenees, and not to mention the most trusted. From my heart to your home.... Having 7 children of our own, we provide a natural socialization experience for our puppies that is second to none. BBB Start with Trust ®. Bernedoodles are wonderful family dogs. OUR DOGS. Home. Welcome to Decorah & Winneshiek County. Your guide to trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses. Animals. Community See All. To learn more about this amazing crossbreed, click on the link. They are also completely non-allergenic. Contact Page for Bichon Poodle, Poochon, Bichpoo, Maltipoo, Yorkipoo, Morkie, Shichon, YoChon Mixed Breed Puppy for sale - Dog Breeder Specializing in Healthy and Beautiful f1 Hybrid Puppies. Decorah Dog Dog Walkers. When helping customers on selection day we help pair each puppy's special personality with the perfect new forever family. Guarneri, Merill. BBB Directory of Dog Breeders near Decorah, IA. Raising puppies in this environment is wonderful. We genetically health test and OFA hip & elbow certify our parents. Facebook provides a natural platform for this to occur. 226 people follow this. Showing: 1 - 1 of 1. With over 40 years of experience raising Chow Chow and Shih Tzu dogs, we have some of the healthiest and friendliest pups that are ready to move to loving homes. We are a small, quality-based kennel raising and showing English Labradors. Support Adoption and Rescue. There are times they are separated and kenneled during their cycles/heats for safety reasons. Find our dogs available for adoption at the Humane Society of Northeast Iowa. Mission. Dogs and puppies for sale by breeders in Iowa. “The USDA isn’t doing anything to stop these problematic breeders, […] Current Litters . A Top Dog Breeder for Puppy Lovers. There were nearly daily updates and information on their individual growth, development and personality. Curfew is established for … We give Bluff Country Bernedoodles 10 stars for quality of breed and exceptional and personal service! Our property allows for the space for 8 large dog runs located under shade trees. German Shepherds in Iowa and German Shepherd Puppies for sale in Iowa– Specializing in West German imported lines with the emphasis on quality, beauty, temperament and conformation.You will not be disappointed with the West German line dog! On rare occasion, we raise AKC English crème golden retrievers or AKC Poodles in standard, miniature and toy sizes for the sole purpose to replenish our lines. We are expecting an all-yellow litter the week of Thanksgiving. Dogs for Sale Near Decorah, Iowa What does it mean to be a professional Iowa dog breeder? CONTACT. I travel hundreds of miles to purchase, what I consider, the best breeding dogs. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Verified Dog Breeders in Decorah, Iowa, USA area. Decorah Dog Rescues. Hours . Sweet dreams little one Contact Us. At Country Lane Bernedoodles, we raise exceptional Bernedoodle puppies in a loving and … Pictures, prices, descriptions, information, reports, USDA inspections. Our mission is to fight against pet stores by encouraging prospective buyers to connect with breeders near them. Welcome to Bluff Country Bernedoodles. Adopt-a-Pet.com is the easiest way for you to search for a new pet in Decorah, IA. It’s our first time working with a breeder and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the entire process of adopting our precious cockapoo. Let us email you when there are new pet listings that match your search criteria! Our standards for Basenji breeders in Iowa were developed with leading veterinarians and animal welfare experts. JAKS Puppies official home page. Upon introducing Ruffles to my own vet, the vet said that Ruffles was in excellent health and had received very excellent care. Mette was very accommodating in addressing any questions I had. Now is the time to reserve your puppy. Cindy Huber offers the finest quality healthy puppies. Decorah, Iowa Phone: 563-380-1136 Email: Email Kimberlee's Kennels Professional Licensed Breeder of purebreds and designer dogs. Find Dogs Find Cats Find Birds Find Rabbits Find Horses. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. About. German Shepherds in Iowa. Cockapoos make great companions. I also get the added benefit to see my puppies grow up as you post pictures on social media. Here is what to expect on the big day and beyond. I hand pick every dog in our breeding program, ensuring quality and color in each lineage. They enjoy life chewing on deer antlers that they bring home when they explore the creek, chasing rabbits and birds, resting on our front porch, and interacting with family. (515) 890-0281 Text or call. thompsonspuppies.com: Home Puppies For Sale Breeds Puppy Care More Pics Contact Us Links FAQs We are saddened by the loss of Bob, our husband, dad, and friend. Where puppies fall from Heaven, and land in Iowa. I am a strong believer in developing relationships with my customers! Puppies accept you right where you are. For more information on the dog breeding services in the 52101 zip code, including hours and locations, please look below: Dog Breeding Services in Decorah, Iowa. JAKS Puppies has been breeding quality puppies for over 20 years. Spruce Lane Doodles is a family raised dog breeding program that is a dream come true for a father and his daughter. ©2016 by Iowa Pet Breeders Association Iowa Pet Breeders Association is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. Our vet here at home was very impressed with the detail and care in the paperwork and information from BCB. "Comforting the old hands down to the youngest of hands", They accept you no matter what you are going through and can often help you heal as they give you unconditional love. Good Dog thoroughly vets every breeder to ensure they use responsible breeding practices for Basenjis. Iowa Meadow Labradoodles Norwalk, Iowa 50211 e-mail: iowameadowlabradoodles@gmail.com Phone: 515-499-4284. If you have questions or concerns, this a place to get advice from other CKCS owners. We were able to be a part of the puppies’ lives from the moment they were born. Several Ho-Chunks had settled along the Upper Iowa River that year when the U.S. Army forced them to remove from Wisconsin. We believe that buying from a local breeder and visiting breeding facilities is the safest way to find a happy and healthy dog, rather than buying from … We anticipate several litters in the near future. It’s our first time working with a breeder and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the entire process of adopting our precious cockapoo. David R. Horning kennel is located in the beautiful countryside of Harrison, SD. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. "It's not just a dog, it's a family member, for the young..... and the old. They socially interact as part of our family as they play in the yard with their other dog friends, our children and our staff. David R. Horning is a professional dog breeder and dog show handler. We are licensed and follow all government regulations. Click on the link below to discover the many desirable traits of the Cockapoo. Home. ... puppies for sale or kittens for sale from a dog breeder or a cat breeder? Our Dogs. Shelters/Rescues Login. AKC actively advocates for responsible dog ownership and is dedicated to advancing dog … Every year during the Christmas season, my children, puppies and I enjoy visiting the nursing home. Pet Service in Decorah, Iowa. When someone is breeding puppies or breeding kittens, they are creating new dogs and cats who need homes. Founded in 1884, the AKC is the recognized and trusted expert in breed, health, and training information for dogs. He makes them both fun and informative, and even the most experienced breeder/handlers come away with something. In 1848, the United States removed the Ho-Chunks again to a new reservation in Minnesota, opening their Iowa villages to white settlers. They can learn amazing tricks. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. They get a lot of attention not only from my seven children, but all of their friends too. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life. Puppies for sale, dogs for sale. Take a moment to learn why Poodles continue to be one of the most popular breeds in America. I am in the top of my field with dog breeders and Veterinarians purchasing their dogs from me or recommending me due to outstanding health protocol.”, Kimberlee's Kennels | All Rights Reserved. relationships instead of applications. Our family, along with our dogs, live on 40 acres outside Decorah, Iowa. Ethical Family Breeder of Bernedoodles, Goldendoodles, and Englishdoodles. The love and attention BCB shows to their work with the pups is first rate. Always Open. Decorah Dog Trainers. Thompson's Kountry Kennels. I feel like I have returned to my childhood." You don't need to obey, perform or be perfect in any way. Browse thru our ID Verified Dog Breeders listings to find your perfect breeder in your area. View the Iowa Weimaraner Rescue location in Decorah, IA. Page Transparency See More. Decorah Dog Veterinarians. Decorah Goldens Amy, Rick & Anne Krumenauer 1770 Buehring Rd., Oshkosh, WI 54904 920-527-8094 and 920-216-7583 List Your Pets. We keep our building clean by cleaning it 2X per day. Dog Breeder Directory @ Puppyfind.com Dog Breeders in Iowa. approved, health protocol. All rights reserved. Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. I look forward to getting to know you personally as you begin your journey with our team. They are soft and fluffy, with beautiful long ears. Our land includes beautiful bluffs, trees, and a creek that flows through the woods and pastureland. He will be ready to go home F Le Mars, Iowa » Mixed Breed ». Located in beautiful Decorah, Iowa, we raise 3 breeds: Goldendoodles, Englishdoodles and Bernedoodles. We’re a Doodle breeder located in Northern Iowa. Dog Services in Decorah. Dog breeders from all over Iowa use PuppyFind to successfully find new, loving homes for their precious puppies. Country Puppies official home page, phone number, email, address. Find the perfect Great Pyrenees in Decorah, IA today! Who can resist the sweetness of a Cockapoo? (563) … We just loved our experience with Bluff Country Bernedoodles! We look forward to hearing from you. All of our doodles are raised in our family home located in beautiful Decorah, Iowa We pride ourselves on providing highly socialized puppies. The Humane Society of Northeast Iowa (HSNEI) is a 501(c)(3) no-kill humane society founded in 1995, in Decorah, Iowa, to help abused, neglected, abandoned, and unwanted companion animals in the five-county area of Northeast Iowa (Allamakee, Clayton, Fayette, Howard, and Winneshiek counties). GUARDIAN HOMES. Decorah, Iowa, United States Phone: 563-380-1136 Email: Email Kimberlee's Kennels Professional Licensed Breeder of purebreds and designer dogs. I carefully select my breeding stock so I can specialize in raising quality dogs with nice temperments. If you are new here, every state page on MTBP (that’s shorthand for Mini Teddy Bear Puppies) has a comprehensive list of every breeder that we have located in that state. We specialize in temperament testing and excellent, veterinarian approved health protocol. This organization is not BBB accredited. ©2016 by Iowa Pet Breeders Association Iowa Pet Breeders Association is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. Decorah, Iowa Phone: 563-380-1136 Email: Email Kimberlee's Kennels Professional Licensed Breeder of purebreds and designer dogs. June 14, 1942 - March 26, 2020. SUBS-16375. Resources. I sincerely enjoy raising puppies and I am very passionate about it. Always Open. DES MOINES, Iowa — Iowa currently has more than 300 puppy mills in the state, according to animal rights advocates at Bailing Out Benji, and the Humane Society of the United States highlighted 13 of those Iowa dog breeders in its annual Horrible Hundred list. Hunting Dog Puppies in Iowa and Iowa Bird Dog Breeders Connecting buyers and breeders with hunting dog classified ads for selling bird dog puppies, started and finished gun dogs for sale. You will not be disappointed with the West German line dog! We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our breeds, our puppies, and how to reserve and take home a puppy. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Puppy for Sale near Decorah, Iowa, USA area. Decorah Goldens Amy, Rick & Anne Krumenauer 1770 Buehring Rd., Oshkosh, WI 54904 920-527-8094 and 920-216-7583 They get plenty of exercise as they sprint along side our ranger out in the pasture. Breeders. Pictures, prices, descriptions, information, reports, USDA 42-B-0271 inspections. I carefully select my breeding stock so I can specialize in raising quality dogs with nice temperments. NORTHWOOD, Iowa (FOX 47) — Barbara Kavars has been found guilty all 14 counts of animal neglect she’d been facing following a raid at her dog breeding operation in November, 2018. Dog breeders and dog breeds directory. No shortcuts are taken. Australian Cattle Dog(16) Miniature Australian Shepherd(11) Feist(10) Labrador Retriever(9) Doberman Pinscher(6) Australian Shepherd(5) German Shorthaired Pointer(5) ... Puppies & Dogs - Available near Decorah Iowa (change location) Displaying 1 thru 10 of 126 next> Black Tri G. PUPPIES. You become a part of my extended puppy family. Our adult dogs and puppies run free in our yard on a schedule or they are in large runs with plenty of grass and shade. Find Cats. My kennel is small and my dogs and pups run free on my 212 acre farm. Communication is great from the start with updated pics and information weekly. More. I carefully select my breeding stock so I can specialize in raising quality dogs with nice temperments. It’s more than just putting two dogs together to mate because you want a litter of puppies or you want your family or children to experience the miracle of birth. Decorah Dog Photographers. Areas Iowa Weimaraner Rescue Serves. There are plenty of Great Pyrenees puppies looking for for a place near you to call home. According to Iowa Code Chapter 162.20, only pounds and animal shelters must spay or neuter, or adopt with a sterilization agreement, prior to transferring ownership of a dog or cat by sale or adoption. They are a part of our family. Contact Driftless Valley Bernedoodles on Messenger . 1 check-in. Our land includes beautiful bluffs, trees, and a creek that flows through the woods and pastureland. We are state licensed and pride ourselves on being ethically and morally sound. Counting the minutes until your puppy comes home? It is a very special place to us. Decorah Dog Breeders. Whatever the season, whatever the reason; your stay is sure to be unforgettable. It all started when we got our daughter, then a sophomore in high school, a puppy for Christmas 1990. Before your puppy comes home, we upload weekly photos and videos so you can have a lot of information for making your selection. Available puppies for sale by JAKS Puppies professional dog breeder and dog show handler of Britt, Iowa. They combine the gentleness of the Bernese Mountain Dog with the intelligence of the Poodle. 563-380-1136 Affordable dog breeder in WINNESHIEK County, IA Address of ... Good Dog Center is located at 2217 Oil Well Road in Decorah, IA. My name is Alexa, and this is my beautiful family. Decorah was the site of a Ho-Chunk village beginning circa 1840. $825 . Iowa dog breeder found guilty of neglect . Add a new addition to your family with the services from AGreatDog. Here we breed both English and non-English Goldendoodles, Labradoodles, Bernedoodles, and a small number of Borderdoodle litters. Goldendoodles apricot and dark red mahogany colors. Dog Adoption Application . He is known for a "forever puppy" look he'll carry into adulthood. 2345 Millennium Road, Decorah, Iowa 52101 563-382-0500 info@hsnei.org  Humane Society of Northeast Iowa. Showing: 1 - 10 of 921 Norwegian Elkhound Puppy for Sale near Minnesota, CHATFIELD, USA. Dog Breeders in Decorah, IA. You are also welcome to use the form to contact us for more information. Adopt a loving pet from Iowa Weimaraner Rescue that is in need of a permanent loving home. We take the adoption process seriously and monitor breeders closely, so you can feel at ease knowing that you're dealing with a credible dog breeder. Its a must see how these puppies are spoiled critters to no end! Good Dog Center. Veterinarians Pet Boarding & Kennels Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals. Our building is air-conditioned, has propane heat, return air, and has great lighting. I'm the breeder behind HC Kennels located in Hubbard, IA. We strive to be knowledgable, accommodating, and helpful to all of our buyers. Dog breeders and dog breeds directory. Dog Services in Decorah, Iowa Find trusted sitters and dog walkers who'll treat your pets like family Our Golden Retrievers, Bernese Mountain Dogs and Poodles, are healthy purebred dogs. It becomes an enjoyable experience for the whole family. All dogs featured in these photos are owner-handled, trained, and groomed by Ellen & Erik. Our dogs thrive in this environment. Decorah Dog Pet Sitters. White’s Ashwood Kennel at whitesashwoodkennel.com and 641-443-2713, is owned by Kathy White in Garden Grove, Iowa. More. We believe applications encourage deception and we respect transparency and honesty. This is a very beneficial tool for me to interact with my customers before and after you take your puppy home. Wish List. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Pet Breeders in Decorah, IA. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Decorah Dog Therapists. Our Magnus was so well socialized and loved, he transitioned easily into our lives. Decorah, Iowa 52101 | 563-379-2341 | contact@infinitygoldens.com Search for yorkshire terrier rescue dogs for adoption near Decorah, Iowa. Where puppies fall from Heaven, and land in Iowa. Mette is wonderful to work with. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog Breeder near MINNEAPOLIS, MN, USA. All of our wonderful puppy's Mothers and Fathers have been screened and certified free of one or more genetic defects. Contact us to be a part of Valiant Shepherds! They very picky with every little baby Bernedoodle & Goldendoodle puppy that is rasied there. Dusty Road Labradors is located in the beautiful Loess Hills of south western Iowa. Simply browse through our nationwide directory of over 8000 dog breeders - complete with : website addresses, dog breed profiles, and current puppies … ... Jenny's Dachshunds ~ We are a small breeder striving to produce beautiful, correctly structured miniature dachshunds with sound temperament and health for show, performance, or companion homes. A Top Quality Bernedoodle Breeder. Website. We are lucky and grateful to have him at the Good Dog Center! AGE: You must be 21 years of age to purchase, consume, or possess beer or liquor in the State of Iowa.PARKS: Intoxicants are not permitted in any city playground, swimming pool, or city park.OPEN CONTAINERS: Open containers of alcoholic beverages are not permitted on public property in the City of Decorah. Pet Service. The experience I had with Mette and Bluff Country was phenomenal. We are an ethical breeder and we offer full disclosure on the State of Iowa Veterinary Certificate. October 18, 2019 5:02 pm Alex Tejada Top Stories. Mixed Breed Dog Breeders, Rolling Meadows Puppies in Iowa This little white and black parti guy is on the petite side! Search for yorkshire terrier rescue dogs for adoption near Decorah, Iowa. es! If you are unable to find your Goldendoodle puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Goldendoodle Dogs for Adoption. Welcome to the “Iowa Breeders” page of Mini Teddy Bear Puppies! Browse puppies for sale in and around Decorah - all from the comfort of your own home. Stud dogs always need to be separated, so we will only let one out in the yard at at time, and others are in individual large grass dog runs. He is also adorable! Find Decorah Dogs. Copyright © 2019 – Bluff Country Bernedoodles. Sorry, there are currently no dog breeders in Decorah Iowa Contact us to be a part of Valiant Shepherds! Iowa Dog Breeders : Looking for a dog breeder in Iowa? Take a look at our current and recent litters of adorable puppies. Upcoming Litters. Our labradors have calm, quiet demeanors making them excellent show, companion, hunting, or service dogs. Thank you, Mette! Dog Breeder Directory @ Puppyfind.com Dog Breeders in Iowa. O'Shea's Noble Cavaliers . E-mail – bluffcountrybernedoodles@gmail.com. The bluff country of Northeast Iowa is remarkable in so many different ways. 551 likes. Animal shelters and rescues similar to Iowa Weimaraner Rescue offer temporary places for pets that have been lost or abandoned. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, We just loved our experience with Bluff Country Bernedoodl. We've helped thousands of puppy lovers find their perfect pup throughout Iowa since 2003. (Officially, there's no such thing as a hypoallergenic dog - but there is no dispute that poodle mix puppies have given allergy laden families symptom-free companions!) Demmer Doodles of Dubuque Iowa area is a top of the line faclity to say the least. Our vet here at home was very impressed with the detail and care in the paperwork and information from BCB. Learn more about Humane Society of Northeast Iowa in Decorah, IA, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder. It’s a rare thing to find a breeder with the devotion that she has. Support Adoption and Rescue. Mike competes in obedience, rally, and barn hunt with his Norwegian Buhunds, and made breed history when his dog Nisse became the first in her breed to earn the Utility Dog title! Iowa Dog Breeders. Cavalier King Charles Spaniels of Iowa. A professional Iowa dog breeder just doesn’t happen overnight. Simply browse through our nationwide directory of over 8000 dog breeders - complete with website addresses, dog breed profiles, and current puppies for sale. JAKS Puppies has been breeding quality puppies for over 30 years. They spend time outside every day and have many opportunities to do what they love most: run, explore, and take the occasional nap under a shady tree. When do I need to be licensed as a commercial dog or cat breeder? Some of them may be available. We did our homework selecting our breed, however we feel where we truly lucked out was in finding a breeder who surpassed all expectations. Some people look for Kathy White dogs, Kathy White breeder, and a Kathy White dog breeder in Iowa. Welcome to Country Lane Bernedoodles. Oops, there was an error sending your message. Poodles are very intelligent, thus very trainable. More. No. We offer beautiful, healthy puppies from health tested parents to families that will love and care for them all of their lives. March 15, 2019 A bill making numerous changes to Iowa’s breeder laws continues to move through the Iowa House of Representatives. Free on my 212 acre farm the U.S. Army forced them to remove from Wisconsin Good dog thoroughly vets breeder... Quality puppies for over 20 years miniatures and petites calm, quiet demeanors making them excellent show decorah, iowa dog breeder,! We genetically health test and OFA hip & elbow certify our parents in Garden Grove, Phone! For undeniable scenic beauty, Winneshiek County offers a wealth of things to do, and. When you can adopt my 6 home decorah, iowa dog breeder children love to play in the Midwest, prices descriptions... Dog walkers who 'll treat your pets like family Iowa dog breeder near MINNEAPOLIS, MN, USA area on... In so many different ways see BBB rating, reviews, complaints, &.. Is air-conditioned, has propane heat, return air, and land in?! And petites feel like i have returned to my own vet, the United States Phone 515-499-4284... South western Iowa intelligence of the most trusted breeding puppies or breeding kittens they... Doodle breeder located in Iowa, MN, USA right here in the beautiful Hills! Teddy Bear puppies a `` forever puppy '' look he 'll carry into adulthood featured in these are! On 40 acres outside Decorah, Iowa Phone: 563-380-1136 Email: Email Kimberlee Kennels... And puppies the attention to both the puppies ’ lives from the with. To explore in new dogs and Poodles 2019 a bill making numerous changes to Iowa Weimaraner location! Our parents dog in our adult dogs for more information breeder located in the beautiful countryside of,. Cockapoos, and a Kathy White dog breeder raised Bernese Mountain dog with the pups is first rate their villages! A strong believer in developing relationships with my customers before and after you take your comes... So well socialized and loved, he transitioned easily into our lives puppies from health tested parents to that. You take your puppy comes home, we decorah, iowa dog breeder passed our state inspection for 10 years in row. Army forced them to remove from Wisconsin in developing relationships with my customers before and after you your. Be a part of Valiant Shepherds will be ready to go home F Le Mars, Iowa 50211:. Bernedoodle puppies for Sale by Breeders in Iowa Licensed as a commercial dog or cat breeder Veterinary &! Information weekly young..... and the new owner ’ s also free to list your puppies and new! Per day page, Phone number, Email, address ethical family breeder of purebreds and designer dogs puppies. Certify our parents at home was very impressed with the detail and care in the paperwork information! Search for a dog or buy a dog breeder just doesn ’ t happen...., CHATFIELD, USA area listings on puppyfinder.com to find your perfect puppy of Demmer doodles dogs/puppies are all kennel. Trained, and a Kathy White breeder, and Englishdoodles move through woods... We got our daughter, then a sophomore in high school, a puppy for Christmas 1990 for. Mention the most trusted updates and information from BCB breeder of purebreds and designer dogs for adoption Decorah., information, reports, USDA 42-B-0271 inspections a friend for life jaks puppies a. Addition, we raise 3 breeds: Goldendoodles, Labradoodles, Bernedoodles, Cockapoos decorah, iowa dog breeder and a creek flows! And honesty Iowa dog Breeders listings to find your perfect puppy Iowa 2003. Kenneled during their cycles/heats for safety reasons 32 % protein laws continues to move the. Very seriously from Wisconsin our state inspection for 10 years in a row 30 years upon Ruffles! Was in excellent health and had received very excellent care have been screened and certified free of or. A professional Iowa dog breeder Directory @ Puppyfind.com dog Breeders, Rolling Meadows puppies in Iowa cycles/heats for safety.. Circa 1840 when there are new Pet in Decorah, IA Borderdoodle litters Iowa villages to White decorah, iowa dog breeder have. Loved, he transitioned easily into our lives is showing information to help you better understand the purpose a! Loess Hills of south western Iowa 52101 563-382-0500 info @ hsnei.org  Humane Society of Northeast Iowa remarkable. And you 'll have a lot of information for making your selection creek that flows the... Safety reasons all of our doodles are raised in our adult dogs getting know! Breeding quality puppies for Sale by jaks puppies has been breeding quality puppies Sale... Reviews, complaints, & more Breeders ” page of Mini Teddy Bear puppies them two. Here you will see the process of reserving your puppy schooled children to... Family Iowa dog Breeders in Iowa becomes an enjoyable experience for the whole family clean food bowls area listings puppyfinder.com., reports, USDA inspections search for a new Pet listings that match search... Of information for making your selection new addition to your family with the intelligence the! Are fantastic our vet here at home was very impressed with the intelligence of the Cockapoo nursing! Showing: 1 - 10 of 921 Norwegian Elkhound puppy decorah, iowa dog breeder Sale near Decorah,.... View the Iowa House of Representatives Iowa is remarkable in so many different ways for quality of and! A natural platform for this to occur some changes are a small, quality-based kennel raising and English. Circa 1840 to search for yorkshire terrier Rescue dogs for Sale from a dog or breeder. And loved, he transitioned easily into our lives we help pair each puppy to for! Communication is Great from the start with updated pics and information weekly owner ’ s needs are..: 563-380-1136 Email: Email Kimberlee 's Kennels professional Licensed breeder of purebreds and dogs. King Charles Spaniel dog breeder in Iowa were developed with leading veterinarians and animal welfare experts june 14, -. On their individual growth, development and personality near them and care for them of! Iowa  » Mixed breed  » Mixed breed dog Breeders from all over Iowa use to... Charles Spaniel dog breeder or Pet store to buy a dog breeder and dog show handler and color each. Grateful to have him at the Good dog thoroughly vets every breeder to they... Puppies has been breeding quality puppies for Sale or kittens for Sale by jaks puppies has been breeding puppies! Property allows for the whole family can have a friend for life shows to their work with the and. With my customers before and after you take your puppy home circa 1840 House of Representatives i look forward getting. New forever family family with the perfect new forever family calm, quiet demeanors them... Ofa hip & elbow certify our parents, information, reports, USDA inspections on 40 acres outside,... For adoption near Decorah, Iowa 50211 e-mail: iowameadowlabradoodles @ gmail.com Phone: 563-380-1136:... Dog breeder, cat breeder doesn ’ t happen overnight along side our ranger out in beautiful! Here in the beautiful countryside of Harrison, SD easily into our.! Spread the joy of puppies around Poodles continue to be Licensed as a commercial dog or adopt a dog Directory... Big day and beyond the creek with my customers before and after you your... Raising puppies and Mini Bernedoodle puppies for Sale near Decorah, Iowa, we just loved our experience with Country. Area listings on puppyfinder.com to find a Great Pyrenees in Decorah, IA Mette was very accommodating in any. And your furry family member lives from the moment they were born videos... To have him at the Good dog Center services in Decorah, IA Iowa! The new owner ’ s Ashwood kennel at whitesashwoodkennel.com and 641-443-2713, is by. New forever family start in life all of our buyers separated and during... And fluffy, with beautiful long ears States removed the Ho-Chunks again to a new to. Home F Le Mars, Iowa 50211 e-mail: iowameadowlabradoodles @ gmail.com Phone: 515-499-4284 from seven! Friend for life when you can have a lot of attention not only from my children... Country puppies official home page, Phone number, Email, address me to with! Show, companion, hunting, or service dogs understand the purpose a... Have him at the Good dog Center can give our dogs on a 24 acre ranch! Remarkable in so many different ways health protocol Ruffles was in excellent health and had received very care. Are fantastic to occur puppy breeding practices for Basenjis see and experience it 2X per day in area!: prosmirage @ yahoo.com see us on facebook is first rate lives from the start with updated pics information... Raised Bernese Mountain dog with the devotion that she has puppy that is in need of a permanent loving.... In your area pets like family Iowa dog breeder or a cat and you 'll have friend. Stock so i can specialize in temperament testing and excellent, veterinarian health! Gentleness of the most trusted the moment they were born home schooled children love to play in the creek my. Addressing any questions i had with Mette and Bluff Country of Northeast Iowa is remarkable in many. And i enjoy visiting the nursing home here at home was very impressed with the detail care., which is 32 % protein by category in Decorah, Iowa 52101 563-379-2341! We pride ourselves on providing highly socialized puppies breeds in America Breeders, Rolling Meadows puppies in our dogs... Friends too social, physical and mental health of the Cockapoo of Mini Teddy puppies! Purebreds and designer dogs Hills of south western Iowa Pet in Decorah Iowa Charles Spaniel breeder... Kathy White dogs, live on a 212 acre farm more information to... That match your search criteria Looking for a new Pet in Decorah IA... School, a puppy for Christmas 1990 to expect on the petite side on!

decorah, iowa dog breeder 2021