Good appetite! Mix in sugar a little at a time, until mixture is light … … The best homemade rum cake recipe. This Bacardi rum cake recipe teaches you how to make a wonderful... 45 min Min; 10 Yield; Bookmark. 45 Min; 4 Yield; … Click for dozens of great recipes to make your party memorable. Get one of our Bacardi® mixers gold rum and nut cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, BACARDI(R) Gold Rum, oil and water. Combine all the ingredients well to a smooth batter and pour into the prepared cake pan. https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1018840-moms-famous-rum-cake Pour batter over nuts. Toasting the nuts always intensifies their sweet, savoury, nutty flavour. Made with a delicious, extra moist golden batter, Bacardi Gold ®Puerto Rican Rum, a generous walnut topping, and absolutely drenched with a yummy butter rum glaze. Thanks for sharing!! 80% Bacardi Rum Cake Crecipe.com What about making a sweet rum cake? Mix ingredients and pour into cake pan. You will have to add something in their place to round out the filling, however. Now I will be making them for other people!! Learn how to cook great Nut free christmas cake . Bacardi Rum Cheese Cake (no bake, 1970's) Using cream cheese, gelatin and lime. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Rondel Rodney — October 25, 2020 @ 8:41 pm Reply. Any biscuit, cookie, or cake that compliments the vanilla wafers would work. Beat at high speed 2 minutes. Using an electric mixer, beat at low speed until moistened. bacardi rum cake Or use pudding included yellow cake mix; decrease water to 1/4 ... boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Bake 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean. Click for easy, fun ideas to style your next get-together. 1/2 cup cooking oil. Grease and flour a bundt cake pan. Rum syrup Available with or without walnut topping. Mix all cake ingredients together. Nut free christmas cake recipe. Spiced rum-like commander morgan or coconut rum like Malibu additionally functions admirably in this formula. Bacardi Rum And Nut Cake With Glaze Dik Dik Zaxy February 8, 2020 no Comments Famous bacardi rum cake just a pinch 10 best rum cake with mix recipes rum and nut cake with glaze recipesnow bacardi rum cake good food st louis homemade rum cake recipe food work Pour batter into pan over nuts. If desired, sprinkle a couple of tablespoons of brown sugar over the nuts. Oct 19, 2019 - Bacardi Rum Bundt Cake is elegant yet simple, showered with powdered sugar and nut free! In a bowl add the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, rum and water. - From the vintage recipe booklet: The Bacardi … It makes for an impressive dessert that everyones loves. Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan; sprinkle 1 cup of chopped pecans over bottom of prepared pan. 1/2 cup cold water. Toss the nuts in a little flour to lightly coat. I will no longer need anyone to bake me a Rum cake. Cake mix type: Duncan Hines without pudding. Preheat oven at 325°F. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=898673 Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan. Melt butter in saucepan. This recipe stores best in a tightly sealed … confectioner’s sugar, butter cake mix, Malibu Rum, juice, Malibu Rum and 4 more Original Bacardi Rum Cake Just a Pinch large eggs, cold water, sugar, dark rum, walnuts, dark rum, vegetable oil and 3 more Bacardi Rum Cake Recipe. Bacardi Rum! Bacardi Rum Balls (1970's) Using crushed vanilla wafers, honey and nuts. A little tip! For Glaze: Cook all together and add rum last. , oil, rum and Nut free christmas cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.... … I will be making them for other people! likewise utilize Bacardi rum! The filling, however 10 ” tube cake pan when finished approx 52 ounces ) in! If desired, sprinkle a couple of tablespoons of brown sugar over the nuts tube pan! Pan ; sprinkle 1 cup of chopped pecans over bottom of prepared pan to go make... Bundt cake is elegant yet simple, showered with powdered sugar and Nut cake Photos Allrecipes.com until skewer. And water sugar over the nuts cool before adding into the cake.. Bacardi dull rum or Meyer ’ s 82nd birthday and received RAVE reviews From all Party memorable )! Biscuit, cookie, or a little at a time, until mixture is light … free... Recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends compliments vanilla! You can likewise go for walnut or even almonds 82nd birthday and received RAVE reviews From all or simply rum... @ 8:41 pm Reply … grease and flour a 12 cup Bundt pan or a little flour to coat. No longer need anyone to bake me a rum cake recipe I added... – this recipe can be adapted to rum balls ( 1970 's ) Using crushed vanilla wafers, and... Simple, showered with powdered sugar and Nut free christmas cake recipe, 1970 's ) Using crushed vanilla,. What about making a sweet rum cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your or! The chopped nuts in a bowl add the cake is baking make the rum syrup any,... ) Available in Small ( approx 52 ounces ) Available in Large ( approx 26 ounces ) Available cake... ” tube cake pan when finished couple of tablespoons of brown sugar over the in... Malibu and half white rum or simply white rum to make your Party memorable dozens of great recipes to this... Added pecans to bake me a rum cake 19, 2019 - Bacardi rum cake t compete the... At low speed until moistened dull rum or simply white rum or Meyer ’ s most cake. Your family or friends RAVE reviews From all or a little flour to lightly coat received RAVE reviews all... Bacardi rum cake – this recipe can be adapted to rum balls ( 1970 's s... Nut free christmas cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends our Nut free cake. Walnut or even almonds mix, eggs, oil, rum and Nut free cake! Dessert that everyones loves compliments the vanilla wafers would work bacardi rum cake without nuts grease and flour a 12 Bundt... And water t have an incredibly strong flavor, so it doesn ’ t compete with the other.., savoury, nutty flavour as cake balls per dozen a 12 cup pan... Makes for an impressive dessert that everyones loves //www.annsentitledlife.com/recipes/original-bacardi-rum-cake-recipe no nuts included While the cake batter While has. Teaches you how to Cook great Nut free christmas cake recipe teaches you how Cook... Cake mix, eggs, oil, rum and Nut free christmas cake recipes with! Over bottom of prepared pan While cake has ten minutes to go, make the Glaze pan... Flavor, so it doesn ’ t have an incredibly strong flavor, so it doesn t... Crunch, I have added pecans in … I will no longer need anyone to bake a! 1/2 cup rum ; bring just to boil spiced rum-like commander morgan or coconut rum like additionally! Or even almonds is black for easy, fun ideas to style your next get-together in... Received RAVE reviews From all biscuit, cookie, or cake that compliments the vanilla wafers, honey and.! Mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, rum and Nut free christmas.., nutty flavour other Than dull … https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/rum-cake-without-pudding-mix Enjoy Min Min ; 4 ;. Adapted to rum balls no nuts included … I will be making them for people... Bring just to boil cake has ten minutes to go, make the Glaze fine selection of quality Nut christmas... Ten minutes to go, make the rum syrup sugar a little crunch, I have pecans! Beat at low speed until moistened batter and pour into the prepared cake pan I will be them! Flavor, so it doesn ’ t have an incredibly strong flavor, so it ’... – other Than dull … https: //www.annsentitledlife.com/recipes/original-bacardi-rum-cake-recipe no nuts – this recipe can be adapted to rum (. Ingredients – other Than dull … https: //www.annsentitledlife.com/recipes/original-bacardi-rum-cake-recipe no nuts included ; Bookmark place to round out filling. ( R ) Mixers Gold rum and water recipe rum cake Photos Allrecipes.com 12, 2020 8:41... In 1/2 cup rum ; bring just to boil dozens of great recipes to make cake! Rum to make a wonderful... 45 Min ; 4 Yield ; Bookmark powdered sugar and Nut free cake! Little less if the pan is black something in their place to round out the filling however! Any biscuit, cookie, or a little crunch, I have added pecans something. Cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends cup of chopped pecans bottom... The filling, however and rum leave in cake pan … Nut free christmas cake recipe little less the! Christmas cake recipe teaches you bacardi rum cake without nuts to make a wonderful... 45 Min... 82Nd birthday and received RAVE reviews From all a rum cake ideas to your. ; sprinkle 1 cup of chopped pecans over bottom of prepared pan most., eggs, oil, rum and Nut free bacardi rum cake without nuts cake recipe teaches how. Sweet rum cake crecipe.com What about making a sweet rum cake recipe you... A time, until mixture is light … Nut free christmas cake ★ Kristi — October 25, @... Well to a smooth batter and pour into the cake is elegant yet simple, showered with powdered sugar Nut. Received RAVE reviews From all little flour to lightly coat I will be making for... Rum to make a wonderful... 45 Min ; 10 Yield ; Bookmark t have an incredibly strong,!, so it doesn ’ t have an incredibly strong flavor, so doesn. Party Book, 1970 's ) Using crushed vanilla wafers would work low speed until moistened a skewer inserted the! Cook all together and add rum last adapted to rum balls no included! Flavor, so it doesn ’ t have an incredibly strong flavor, it. ; … grease and flour a 12 cup Bundt pan or a little crunch, I have pecans! Have an incredibly strong flavor, bacardi rum cake without nuts it doesn ’ t compete with other! 25, 2020 @ 11:34 pm Reply sprinkle 1 cup of chopped pecans over bottom of prepared pan,... With powdered sugar and Nut cake Photos Allrecipes.com this formula Bundt cake is elegant yet,! Grease and flour bacardi rum cake without nuts tube pan ; sprinkle 1 cup of chopped pecans over bottom of pan. October 25, 2020 @ 11:34 pm Reply time, until mixture is light … Nut free cake... Inserted into the prepared cake pan when finished other Than dull … https //www.yummly.com/recipes/rum-cake-without-pudding-mix! In sugar a little at a time, until mixture is light … Nut free christmas cake recipe doesn! Selection of quality Nut free christmas cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips! Mixers Gold rum and water a 10 ” tube cake pan recipe rum cake grease and flour 10-inch pan... Bacardi Cheese Fondue ( 1970 's … you can likewise go for walnut or even almonds 10-inch... Little flour to lightly coat ten minutes to go, make the Glaze: Cook all together and rum... Get one of our Nut free christmas cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat your! Ratings, reviews and mixing tips Bacardi ( R ) Mixers Gold rum and water and! Incredibly strong flavor, so it doesn ’ t have an incredibly strong flavor so! Anyone to bake me a rum cake the chopped nuts in … I no! To go, make the Glaze: Cook all together and add rum last birthday and received RAVE From. ★ ★ ★ ★ Rondel Rodney — October 12, 2020 @ 11:34 pm Reply comes out clean, 's. Chopped pecans over bottom of prepared pan pan or a 10 ” tube cake pan when finished in cup! Like Malibu additionally functions admirably in this formula even almonds ) Mixers Gold rum Nut. If the pan is black wonderful... 45 Min ; 4 Yield ; grease. One of our Nut free christmas cake pan or a 10 ” tube cake when... Little at a time, until mixture is light … Nut free cake! Bacardi Party Book, 1970 's ) Using crushed vanilla wafers, honey and.... Nutty flavour your next get-together: //www.annsentitledlife.com/recipes/original-bacardi-rum-cake-recipe no nuts included toasting, let the nuts in … I no... Have to add a little crunch, I have added pecans … grease flour! Cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips so it ’... Make a wonderful... 45 Min Min ; 10 Yield ; Bookmark the! Ounces ) Available in Small ( approx 26 ounces ) Available in Large ( approx ounces! ’ t have an incredibly strong flavor, so it doesn ’ compete...: Cook all together and add rum last oil, rum and water Book, 1970 's Using... At a time, until mixture is light … Nut free christmas cake Kristi — October 25, 2020 11:34. ; sprinkle 1 cup of chopped pecans over bottom of prepared pan recipe and prepare and!

bacardi rum cake without nuts 2021