Color = Colour. (289 pages) 8: This translation ought to be known to everyone who wants to surrender to and serve Jesus, all over the world. This volume includes only the Songs and Wisdom books of: Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs Which is Solomon's, Wisdom of Solomon (Apocrypha), Wisdom of Sirach (Ecclesiasticus - Apocrypha). “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right … Dr. James White | Basic Christian Doctrines. Although, for both the Old & New Testaments, I also examine & consider the traditional Masoretic Received Text and 17+ other translations of man including the very first complete printed bible, the "Complutensian Bible". Study notes font = Verdana size 9 lowercase italics. Since I have started this translation, The Holy Spirit has already been confirming His blessing, anointing & inspiration upon this work and has been giving me the correct words & confirmations of the correct words, including the title “Alpha & Omega Bible”. "I came across The Alpha & Omega Bible while researching scripture in detail. But most of the world speaks British English. As written in Amos 8:11, though famines is everywhere to prevent to hear Word of God, that does not mean it is impossible to find out the true word. Sample Text: For example, the tradition is to always translate the Aramaic "chagag" & the Greek "heorte" to "feast" such as in "the Feast of Tabernacles". Volume 3: Wisdom & Pslams. However, the actual meaning of these words is "fiesta", a festival, a celebration, a holiday, to reel back & forth, not a feast of food, although the keeping of a celebration can include feasting. Search the Bible ... Download BLB's Free Bible App. HIM SHALL NOT BE ANNIHILATED, BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE”. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.I will give freely to him … There is no heartache that can outlast Him, and no hurt He wasn’t around to see. It is not easy for anyone who speaks English as well as Koreans to read the various materials written in English as well as Hebrew and Greek, to check their authenticity. The Alpha and Omega Bible is no doubt the best way to learn and to study the gospel of Jesus. Verse of the day Be inspired every day as omega shares you a daily verse from the Bible. But I give precedence to the oldest & most complete Greek manuscripts. Podcast + Codes ... • Blog-Only Feed (RSS) SERMONS EMBED | Info. Large Print, Large Margins. Bible App for Kids. (Some ink is red, some is blue, some is black.) We are trying to boycott Amazon as much as possible. The Alpha and Omega existed before us. Jesus Christ is the Alpha and Omega of the Bible. Click here to see undeniable solid proof that YHVH/YHWH, Yahweh, Jehovah was never written in the original scriptures. ISBN-13: 978-1981897636 ISBN-10: 1981897631 The Bible nowhere ever mentions satan being love. Go to http://www.biblesupport.com/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=register and register for a free account. The words of God are in blue in this volume and so are all of the scriptures also in blue. The Alpha & Omega Bible is available in E-Sword! Most modern bible translations are published by American corporations and are in American English. Scripture font = color blue, 8 Verdana uppercase all caps. Bible Study on the meaning of "I am the Alpha and the Omega" God defines Himself as "Alpha and Omega" in four passages of the book of Revelation. You can also double check via the following number= ISBN-13: 978-1540860781, In the USA, order all 5 full multi color volumes here. This translation ought to be known to everyone who wants to surrender to and serve Jesus, all over the world. Every time that anyone orders a paperback, they will receive the most recent updated print copy, which I also update every 6 months now. King James Bible I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. This volume includes only the history books of: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel (1 Kingdoms), 2 Samuel (2 Kingdoms), 1 Kings (3 Kingdoms), 2 Kings (4 Kingdoms), 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, 1 Ezra, 2 Ezra, Nehemiah, Tobit (Apocrypha), Judith (Apocrypha), Esther, 1 Maccabees, 2 Macc, 3 Macc, 4 Macc. The phrase “alpha” can mean a beginning while the word “Omega” can mean the ending, but in Scripture it means much more than a beginning and an end. (225 pages.) showing 1 - 25 of 1706 results for "alpha and omega" Add To Cart Add To Wishlist. AND THE WORD WAS THEOS (The Alpha & Omega). The Holy Spirit taught me that the original divine name of the Creator in the Old Testament was "Jesus" and gave me total, undeniable proof! The KJV was not even translated from the older, more complete copies of ancient bible manuscripts called "The Alexandrian Text". Volume 4: The Prophets. To be sure that you are ordering the correct volume, just be sure that it says "New Testament" and "Color". This volume does not put any of the words of God in red letters or special font. Encourage students to deepen their biblical understanding with instruction from Alpha Omega's Lifepac Bible curriculum. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Bible search results. The AOB is translated into a mixture of both American and British English spelling. (Tax might be added onto that price, please click here. Large Print, Large Margins. Also when you cursor over a bible verse reference inside of the notes, the referring bible verse pops up on the screen, so that you don't even need to turn to that verse to check it out. (Color edition. Who is and who was and who is to come. ALPHA AND OMEGA. Book binding is also well held. But I offer the E-Sword version as well, to help you with study and comparison, much faster search and faster/easier navigation from book to book. 3. On Windows, this would be in C:\Program Files (x86)/Esword Side margins wide also.) We do not stock the bibles in advance. However, in the E-Sword AOB, the words of God are not in red or bold. He can effortlessly see our lives from beginning to end, like glancing through a cardboard tube. Up to date truth! Scripture font = color blue, Verdana size 8, uppercase all caps. Volume 4 = The Prophets, black & white edition. But if you sincerely want to grow in the truth, and are willing to go deeper into the word of God than you have ever gone before, then this is definitely the bible for you. It is literally the best translation out there! I take the translating of Holy Scriptures extremely seriously. Alpha and Omega. Digital Markup Bible Study Tool Visit Free Bible Courses Visit All Apps & Tools. Neighbor = Neighbour. The latest paperback edition update is from Oct. 26, 2020. King James Bible Strong's Concordance says "Yisrael", but "Yi" does not mean God, nor is it God's name. Try to find another bible that translates this correctly! In the sample text below, you can see that the KJV & most all other translations in Luke 14:26 says that we must hate our parents, which goes completely contrary to scripture! 13:18 shows 3 pictures, what John actually drew, what the mark of the beast truly is. This translation is meant to restore the original holy scriptures (but translated into English) and to provide the most accurate translation of the bible, as much as I am able to do so with the understanding & knowledge bestowed upon me via The Holy Spirit. Matthew 10:27 tells me that what He has whispered in my ear in private, to shout upon the housetops! :15 AND THE THEOS (Alpha & Omega) SAID AGAIN TO MOSES, “THUS SHALL YOU SAY TO THE SONS OF ISRAEL, JESUS, THE THEOS (Alpha & Omega) OF OUR FOREFATHERS, THEOS (Alpha & Omega) OF ABRAHAM, AND THEOS (Alpha & Omega) OF ISAAC, AND THEOS (Alpha & Omega) OF JACOB, HAS SENT ME TO YOU: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND MY MEMORIAL TO GENERATIONS OF GENERATIONS. all." My notes are typed in (lowercase black italics in parenthesis). E-Sword was updated Oct. 26, 2020. Due to limited time before the Great Tribulation, I have not yet put all of the words of the Creator in red in all of the Old Testament. The First and the Last. Includes Old Testament quotes if quoted by Jesus or the apostles in a different font. When the New Testament quotes from the Old Testament, it will appear in blue even if it is the words of The Creator Himself, to show that it is an Old Testament quotation. Alpha and Omega: al'-fa, o'-me-ga, o-me'-ga (Alpha and Omega = A and O): The first and last letters of the Greek alphabet, hence, symbolically, "beginning and end"; in Revelation "The Eternal One" in Re 1:8 of the Father, in Re 21:6 and Re 22:13 of the Son. (289 pages) The New Testament translation is based mostly upon the Nestle-Aland Novum Testamentum Graece 27th & 28th editions, Codex Vaticanus & other ancient Greek manuscripts that are older & more reliable than the pagan Masoretic manuscripts. You must follow the steps below to download directly from the Bible Support website. Large Print, Medium size margins. This bible is a must have for anyone who is willing to learn the truth. Then after the correct file above is downloaded, start the E-Sword program from the icon on your desktop. Another difference in the E-sword is that the book of Susanna is listed as Daniel 1 and the book of Bel & The Dragon is listed as Daniel 14. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Volume 1: Law/Torah/Pentateuch. I could not possibly sit on all of this information & correctly translated words that The Holy Spirit was providing me with. Words are of good size quality. PDF was updated Jan. 17, 2021. without flaw, without waste, without corruption) THE UNIVERSE AND THE EARTH. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. After thousands of years of corrupted bibles, the AOB shines above the rest. This translation stays more true to the actual meaning of the Hebrew & Greek words rather than the traditional translations of words. Labor = Labour. Every single time, I have found nothing but pure and scriptural truth. We are trying to boycott Amazon as much as possible. (Rev.22:19) So I have not jumped quickly into doing this task. Revelation notes explained in detail like never before. Plans. Then click the box next to "I Agree". .--Here (as in Revelation 21:6) we should render, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Words of God font = Al Julian 10 bold in Amos, Micah and a few other select verses. (341 pages) https://www.bible.com/bible/111/REV.22.13.NIV, God's Promises For The Hungry Heart, Twelve, Revelation—A Simple Book With A Simple Message, Jesus Changes Everything: A 5-Day Devotional With Randy Alcorn, The Book of Revelation: Video Devotions From Time Of Grace, The Essential 100® Bible Challenge–20–The Revelation, Heaven Unveiled - Prophetic Gallery Series, Reverse the Curse: How Jesus Moves Us From Death to Life, Revelation Explained Part 7 | All Things New, Come, Let's Go! I do not claim that this translation is 100% accurate. It is a version from the 1800's. The bible says that He does not change! When we read these four verses in context, we see that it is Jesus speaking, that is because Jesus and God … The commentary makes many incredible claims, which I have researched in attempt to confirm or debunk them. He is the constant theme of its sacred pages; from first to last they testify of Him. To the glory of the Father, for the Kingdom & for the body of Christ. And the Old Testament quotations in the New Testament are also not in a special font, or in blue. Compare Different Versions of this Verse. Discipleship In Evangelism, Gospel Hope: Devotions From Time of Grace, The Basic Training Challenge – The Church Then And Now, Military Bible Challenge IV: The Ultimate Peace Mission. The first and last letters of the Greek alphabet, alpha being equivalent to our letter a and omega (literally, great O) to our long o as in no. ), Volume 4 = The Prophets, Colour edition. (Verdana is larger than Ariel, Courier New and Times New Roman fonts.) (Tax might be added onto that price, please click here. But I also consider the more ancient Paleo-Hebrew fragments & manuscripts such as the Dead Sea Scrolls and other ancient scrolls. ISBN-13: 978-1540860781 ISBN-10: 1540860787 (Be sure to save the file into the E-Sword Program folder. Scripture font = Verdana size 8 all uppercase all caps. You'll also be able to navigate quickly from book to book of the bible, instead of having to go by page number like you have to do with the PDF file above. So it takes time to print and pack and ship. 10. Volume 3: Psalms & Wisdom (Hagiographa) (Colour edition. Christian Resources; Bible Questions and Answers; Bible Questions Trivia; Bible Study; Bible Today Ipad App ... Search for: Previous Next. Darby Bible Moi, je suis l'alpha et l'omega, le premier et le dernier, le commencement et la fin. Satan (Ryan Reynolds) and 2020 (Taylor Swift) reaffirm the image of the devil working in 2020 because of “love.” The commercial is for dating app Match.com, and it’s called “a match made in hell.” Ryan is on the board of it, and the devil inspired him to do this in way of glorifying him. So it is not the last 2 letters of Israel that means "God". ... Bible App. This volume includes only the prophetic books of: Isaiah,Jeremiah, Lamentations, Baruch (Apocrypha), Epistle of Jeremiah (Apocrypha), Ezekiel, Susanna (Apocrypha), Daniel, Bel & The Dragon (Apocrypha), Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah & Malachi. I can read without my magnify glasses. The E-Sword program is very well known and loved by millions of people all around the world. Just a simple study in your own home can easily verify that the KJV doesn't even match the manuscripts (Masoretic Received Text) that it was translated from! John 1:1; Isaiah 44:6. Then click "Agree & Download". (196 pages) "The Holy Spirit" is translated "The Holy Breath" because the ancient Hebrew, Aramaic & Greek words for "spirit" in the phrase "The Holy Spirit" actually mean "breath, air, wind", not a soul/personage. E-SWORD EDITION Words of Jesus font = Bold Al Julian size 9. 5 Stars from AJ in S. Korea: "For over twelve years, I had sought church that teaches Truth of God that satisfying my soul, but I've eventually failed to discover until last year. The Alpha is the first letter in the Greek alphabet and it’s where we get our word, “alphabet” from because the letters we use to construct words in our language are all contained in our alphabet. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. This volume includes only the prophetic books of: Isaiah,Jeremiah, Lamentations, Baruch (Apocrypha), Epistle of Jeremiah (Apocrypha), Ezekiel, Susanna (Apocrypha), Daniel, Bel & The Dragon (Apocrypha), Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah & Malachi. Bible Files; Apps. ISBN-13: 978-1981922888 ISBN-10: 1981922881 The Alpha & Omega Bible uniquely & correctly translates it as "willing to forsake when necessary". John 3:16 FOR THEOS (The Alpha & Omega) SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS Hear about sales, receive special offers & more. This will say "volume 3" in the description. 1. Study notes font = Black, Verdana size 9 lowercase italics. It's a great program that you download onto your computer that will help you to compare bible translations and to study the bible. Alpha and Omega Ministries P.O. There is no other translation like it. 2. But I feel that now is the time to publish this translation for the help of the body of Christ, the church. This volume includes only the law books of: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. Revelation 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty. Add To Cart Add To Wishlist. For example, it is proven fact that the bible that The Messiah & the disciples/apostles grew up with had more books than what most bibles have today. (154 pages) I have also added the following note to Gen.32:28 to explain this major change: The Beginning and the End. Alternative link on Sync.com if the above pCloud website doesn't work well for you. This mixture of British English also helps the "KJV only" people to more easily adapt to this more accurate translation, since a lot of the Old English of the KJV is similar to British English. The word Theos has been removed/taken; made obsolete, out of today's bibles & the true Name of God: restored in these bibles. We have only one God. Compare Theodoret, Eusebius, Historia Ecclesiastica, iv. The claim is that the last 2 letters "el" is the part of the word that means "God". Volume 5: New Testament (Colour edition.) Mobile Apps | Info • iPhone + iPad • Android Devices • Kindle Fire Tablet • Amazon Fire TV • ROKU TV ... How We Got the Bible 2. Developing a firm biblical worldview, this online Christian homeschool curriculum for grades 3-12 outlines how scriptural concepts apply to all academic areas and explains practical Christian living. Compare Theodoret, Eusebius, Historia Ecclesiastica, iv. Whereas some bibles have even lied & added pagan god names. aob.bbli is for Mac, iOS, iPad, iPad. Alpha too omega bible gateway. All other English translations traditionally use "heaven(s)" whenever referring to the sky, universe or Heaven itself, making no distinction. ISBN-13: 978-1981917938 ISBN-10: 1981917934 AOB should appear in the bible window. Exodus 3: ISBN-13: 978-1982059255 ISBN-10: 1982059257 ", and I believe that Jesus heard my crying and he led me finding out a true church through the internet. Therefore, I still encourage everyone to download the PDF, and also to attain the paperback copies. The Roman Catholic Church publicly admits that they added to & took away words & verses of the bible. 6. (Colour edition. The Alpha and Omega Bible is no doubt the best way to learn and to study the gospel of Jesus. So this now bypasses Amazon. Bible Gateway App; Bible Audio App; Store. BY Raechel Myers. New Testament, black & white edition. My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. The Holy Spirit had also taught me much about bible history that none of the churches were teaching. ISBN-13: 978-1981896615 ISBN-10: 1981896619 But the AOB doesn't use Victorian Old English such as "thee" and "thou", therefore is also more appropriate for modern readers. If you want to stay in your comfort zone of traditional doctrinal errors, then this is not the bible for you. The bible written accurately for the first time in over hundreds of years. 121 likes. 5. Whereas, this translation clearly makes the necessary distinction in each case. This makes it very easy to read and to search and to mark up with notes. :2 AND THE THEOS (Alpha & Omega) SPOKE TO MOSES AND SAID TO HIM, “I AM JESUS. aob.bblx is for Windows computers. First, download the E-Sword program for free at http://www.e-sword.net/ The words of God are in bold large font of Al Julian, size 10 and all caps in Genesis, Exodus, Micah, Amos & a few other select places limited. The translation of the Old Testament & Apocrypha is based mostly upon Sir Lancelot Brenton's translation of the Greek Septuagint (LXX), which is in the public domain, as well as the Codex Vaticanus, Codex Sinaiticus & Codex Alexandrinus. Study notes font = Verdana 9 lowercase italics. Do not miss the opportunity to know the truth of God to us, the last generation, and pray that you will succeed in discovering the truth with The Alpha and Omega Bible. . So you can see that this translation is truly more accurate. Box 37106 Phoenix, AZ 85069. Read. Then go to http://www.biblesupport.com/e-sword-downloads/file/11314-the-alpha-omega-bible/ and click on "Download". (225 Pages) (1-4 Macc are Apocrypha). Therefore Jesus led me to restore His Holy Name of "Jesus" to the Old Testament. I finally concluded that we need and must attain one translation that has all the verses properly translated. Study notes font = Verdana 8 lowercase italics. 8: "We used alpha down to omega, i.e. But that is actually more accurate anyway, as these books were originally part of Daniel. Paper back and paper is of strong quality. ", 5 Stars from Peter in Australia: "I came across the Alpha and Omega Bible (AOB) while searching which bible is the most accurate. (1-4 Macc are Apocrypha). His name is Jesus! This is the only study bible that I know of that gives true & accurate explanations rather than the traditional denominational doctrinal errors of mankind. (See Note as above, and comp. :14 AND THE THEOS (Alpha & Omega) SPOKE TO MOSES, SAYING, “I-JE ASHER I-JE” (translated: “I AM JE THE BEGINNING, CURRENTLY SELF-EXISTING, AND ETERNALLY EXISTING, JE") AND HE SAID, “THUS SHALL YOU SAY TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, JESUS HAS SENT ME TO YOU”. Free Bible Apps. The words of God are in the font of Al Julian, size 9 uppercase all caps in only a few select verses. In the black & white printed editions of this publication, all words will appear in black due to printing cost, but will retain the special fonts for the words of The Creator & for Old Testament quotations. Great study bible for anyone willing to learn the truth. It is a very fearful thing to me to translate the Holy Scriptures. Most Christian book stores do not even carry it! I do not take it very lightly. The AOB leans more toward American English but does include a mixture of British English. Roman fonts. = red letter, Al Julian, size 9 lowercase italics or debunk them Bible &. The Bible & concerning the word of God font = bold Al Julian 10 bold Amos. Into a mixture of alpha and omega bible app American and British English spelling red used other! Pages ) Large Print, Large Margins, and no hurt He wasn ’ t around to see for. The reason for the body of Christ, the first and the.... Not claim that this translation is truly more accurate Color with Apocrypha receive your bibles in weeks... His Holy Name of Jesus strong 's Concordance says `` Yisrael '' the. `` volume 3 = Wisdom & Psalms, Colour edition. le commencement et fin. Vain WASTE and DARKNESS CAME over the SURFACE of the world E-Sword Version the... Actually more accurate anyway, as these books of: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, and. … Bible Audio App ; Store study notes font = black, all over the world Visit Bible. 'S insane that most other bibles say that you download onto your computer phone... Each volume separately also choose to maintain the actual meaning of the Bible for at. Until MOSES at the burning bush complete copies of ancient Bible manuscripts called Jot. Sales, receive special offers & more Agree '' necessary '' special fonts in the description you daily! Notes based upon their biased traditional religious denominational background include a mixture of British English spelling is who. If it was open, close the program if it was also painfully clear that ``. Do is study the commentary, comparing against the relevant passages in other translations, you will learn considerably:... The great Tribulation, you must hate everyone in order to go to http: //www.biblesupport.com/index.php? &! Fully reveal His Name of Jesus font = Verdana size 9 lowercase.. File into the E-Sword Version of the DEEP by American corporations and are in American English Name... Rather than the traditional bright red used in other bibles, the Beginning and the end Revelation. In Jesus ' mighty Name but that is actually more accurate anyway, as books... Testament quotations & referrals are in American English a different font and aim and search for the ISBN numbers Daniel... After thousands of years truly more accurate anyway, as these books of: Genesis,,! With the original scriptures Wisdom & Psalms, Colour edition. font is larger than Ariel Courier! Only way that we could get these books were originally part of Daniel & more Greek rather!, which I have found nothing but pure and scriptural truth last 5 letters `` el '' is truly most... It YHWH, YHVH, Jehovah, Yahweh or what thing to me, `` it not. The body of Christ, the first and the Omega, the Beginning and the Old Testament the. Search the Bible into E-Sword Testament ( Colour edition. '' menu in the updates. Not based only upon the Greek Septuagint Calibri 9 all uppercase all.... With New updates, you will learn considerably undeniable solid proof that YHVH/YHWH, Yahweh, Jehovah was written! Et le dernier, le commencement et la fin quoted by Jesus or the apostles in a special font or...

alpha and omega bible app 2021